• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

bolt.

Smash Ace
Nope . I don't live in naugy anymore. I'm in milford now
Ah damn, yeah he's my cousin who plays brawl so I thought you would know him.

If you play melee or project m we should play sometime. I live in Branford so we're not too far away from each other.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Aiiight, I'm free pretty much everyday for at least a couple hours. If you ever want to play, text me, and we can set it up.

203-23893283289-328284898942824988492

Last edited:

Lt.Scheisskopf

Smash Rookie
I'm currently visiting a friend at Yale and would be down to play some games today or tomorrow, if any CT players are interested.
Shoot me a text at 530-601-0015.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
This thread has the most replies I have ever seen.

Squam, I still play. I really only play on weekends with tourneys. When majors come around I start training up, but I have school and work etc etc.

SmashTheCstik

Smash Rookie
Got a group getting together for project m tonight in waterbury around 730! Message me if you'd like to come!

bolt.

Smash Ace
Waterbury is a bit too far away for me.

and yeah melee>p:m

unless only the melee characters are used in p:m

the brawl characters are way too gimmicky, and seem poorly put together

P:M developers should take another look at the game and if you can do something in p:m that you can't do in melee, take it out.

SmashTheCstik

Smash Rookie
Today were having our monthly smashfest in waterbury. Last time we had around 20 players from all over CT come. Message me for details

MattLZ

Smash Rookie
In CT for spring break, play melee in the west haven area. Shoot me a PM if you're close (or far really I dont care)

bolt.

Smash Ace
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

this thread

is

connecticut's

past.

octothorpeCTISSOCOOL

SmashTheCstik

Smash Rookie
Project M Monthlies: APRIL SCRUBS EDITION (FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH)

Miggs’s Place
19 Traverse St.
Waterbury, CT 06704
APRIL 5, 2014 (People start coming around 12 pm to setup)

EQUIPMENT NEEDED: We NEED wiis, more CRTs and set ups in general to get more 1v1s than teams. NO HDTVs at all. NO, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LAGLESS HDTV...Unless if it's a BenQ XL2420TE. WE ALSO need more chairs...lol

BYOC (BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS)

PLEASE COMMENT NOW IF YOU ARE BRINGING SET UPS AND I WILL CREATE A LIST OF WHO IS BRINGING WHAT.

PARKING: You can park on the side of the house in the street or in the driveway

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION from Fairfield County(for those without car/ride): Take New Haven train, get off at Bridgeport, take Waterbury train to Waterbury, walk (5 minutes) to the Bus stop, take either the 18 or 20 to Long Hill Rd. and Sumac St, walk to 19 Traverse St. (Takes 3 hours to get there, but hey it’s once a month. Lol)

MAIN Game: Project M
Casuals (Teams/1v1), Money Matches, mini tournies/crew battles (depending on amount of people that show up), side events, etc. Other games are welcomed.

OTHER GAMES: Melee, 64 Smash, other games are welcomed……Brawl(lol jk)

So everyone, leave everything else out the door, bring the hype, bring the skills, and God Bless the Ring!

***VENUE RULES***
* Salties after sets: One more match after the set/match THEN Pass it up! BE CONSIDERATE.
* IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, then you should not be sitting. We are short on chairs unless you can bring some lol
* clean up after yourselves -- The people living there are not janitors.
* be nice, help one another, and have fun

Plubonium

Smash Rookie
Sup, been looking for people to play Melee with for a long time. Particularly interested in Melee tournaments in the area, if there are any, but friendly practice works just as well. Anyone near Milford, CT should hit me up and we could spar, or you can PM me with any information you have on nearby tourneys. I also dabble with Project M, seeing as they're somewhat similar, but don't have a copy of brawl. I'm currently working on getting a CRT TV but until then I can't host any gaming sessions or bring any setups. Also, if anyone knows where I can pick up a CRT in my area, lemme know! Thanks!

TecKnoe

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3926-6242-7659
is the scene in Ct completely dead? i havent played since like 2004/5 maybe, and when i did there was only a small local group of CT players i tried to get ahold of a few of them but nothing.

really wanting to play this again, so if anyone is still goin at it let me know, im probably super rusty but i dont think itl be that hard to get back into the swing of it.

also is there anyway to get my old account from 02 back? the email is long gone.

also whats the new england face book group called? i cant find it for the life of me.

im gonna try to get some project M practice in hopefully i can hit that tournament posted above.

Last edited:

ZKBK

Smash Rookie
I can never find any tournaments in CT. Im new to the scene but I really want to get experience going to tournaments. Also looking for casual friendlies. Im from Milford CT

Top Bottom