• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Pretty sure if she was souless (aka will be incredibly fake about basically her entire life just for a paycheck) she could make a lot more 00's in the adult film business than being a co-host of a show on friggin G4.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
While Mogwai's is making me think of Emily Deschanel (by association), and Pak's is just for the lulz, Cog's is making me cringe because it's taking me back to the last time I watched that movie.

pockyD

Smash Legend
you get exposure though from doing any regular tv show

i wouldn't doubt it if it was an act

not that i even know anything about the person in question, i don't ever watch g4

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Nick, it occurred to me that we haven't seen each other since our last epic Ike vs. Lucario match. That must be rectified.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
loljoey

dammit. girl talk costs money to d/l. fail.
No it doesn't, Lil.

His albums have always been free to DL in MP3 form, you just have to pay if you want it in FLAC.

It's okay, though. If you ever need any Girl Talk (albums, live sets, etc), just hit me up. That was a really fun show to go to.

S l o X

Smash Champion
So today was my first day playing Brawl...and I didn't loss a match! :D

I used Marth and Diddy Kong. I've played before but never really played 1v1s. I might actually pick it up / play it casually instead of being a super elitist ******. (♥ you guys and no offense)

So tomorrow is Saturday and my date cancelled, mostly because she's grounded so now I'm screwed and I can't go to NJ with my friends ): Nothing to do.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I really love how Umbreon thinks hes really cool and that he can get away with being such a jerk in real life....yet, no one listens to him/cares what he says. muy chistoso
lololol this n**** hatin because he thinks Umbreon posts like he does and is liked for it XD

But really...I guess he's just nice to a select few? [no sarcasm, I just know he's always been nice to me...and he hates most Ness players, so that's not the reason haha]

I think Umbreon being banned also matters.
Sorry to break it to you, but....
I can move topics in the MBR out here, but again if members know what will eventually be revealed, it will skew their rationale.

So for the time being, I'd rather just troll. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*bans self*
...seriously, how do you guys hear about someone like Umbreon getting banned and not be curious about his last post? lollllll

for anyone paying attention to the world cup
draw happened
group g is death pool
brazil, ivory coast, and portugal in the same pool
ranks 2, 16, and i think 4.
north koreas in there too but theyre 84
US is lookin ok. only england to worry about who they beat b4, then algeria and slovenia
spain has the easiest bracket in the world
spain or germany predicted to win the entire thing
DUDE thank you for the info =D
my new avatar is just for Zoso and Toasty
@_@ommmmmmmmggggg

*swoons*

my ****..has its own chest hair
your *****...lookin like PBnJ out there........... >_>

10toastyoriginals

Top Bottom