• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Wow she's incredibly average-looking.

Thom Yorke is in a new band with Flea. Why did I just read about this?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I like Mogwais avatar. It's funny.

I really love how Umbreon thinks hes really cool and that he can get away with being such a jerk in real life....yet, no one listens to him/cares what he says. muy chistoso

trademark0013

Smash Champion
for anyone paying attention to the world cup
draw happened
group g is death pool
brazil, ivory coast, and portugal in the same pool
ranks 2, 16, and i think 4.
north koreas in there too but theyre 84
US is lookin ok. only england to worry about who they beat b4, then algeria and slovenia
spain has the easiest bracket in the world
spain or germany predicted to win the entire thing

anyone want college football updates?

nj nets with the worst start in nba history, like 0-18

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
for anyone paying attention to the world cup
draw happened
group g is death pool
brazil, ivory coast, and portugal in the same pool
ranks 2, 16, and i think 4.
north koreas in there too but theyre 84
US is lookin ok. only england to worry about who they beat b4, then algeria and slovenia
spain has the easiest bracket in the world
spain or germany predicted to win the entire thing

anyone want college football updates?

nj nets with the worst start in nba history, like 0-18
I got so hyped for US soccer back in 2006, and we didn't even make it out of pools. I have kept my expectations extremely low ever since then.

Who won between Oregon and Oregon State last night? Actually, I'd better stop talking about college football before I inevitable start ranting about the BCS.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Who won between Oregon and Oregon State last night? Actually, I'd better stop talking about college football before I inevitable start ranting about the BCS.
Oregon. OSU was down by 4 points and instead of going for a field goal on 4th and something, they went for it and turned it over on downs, after which Oregon scored and prevented any comeback opportunity.

Also, Slovenia has less people than the borough of Brooklyn, but in world cup play theyve scored 20 and only allowed 6 0_0

And Algeria eliminated Egypt, best African team in the last World Cup I believe so things should be interesting.

Mayweather's gonna fight Pacquiao :D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Oregon. OSU was down by 4 points and instead of going for a field goal on 4th and something, they went for it and turned it over on downs, after which Oregon scored and prevented any comeback opportunity.

Also, Slovenia has less people than the borough of Brooklyn, but in world cup play theyve scored 20 and only allowed 6 0_0

And Algeria eliminated Egypt, best African team in the last World Cup I believe so things should be interesting.

Mayweather's gonna fight Pacquiao :D
And they might fight in Cowboy Stadium! It'll be the greatest spectacle of the 2000's

Jam, is Jin the fox of BlazBlu?
If you mean they're both incredibly gay, then yes they're similar in that regard. In terms of potential though, Jin is 4th or 5th on the tier list. Arakune, Rachel and v-13 are the Fox/Sheik/Marth of BB, insofar as they're objectively better than the rest of the cast, but between themselves they're pretty much interchangeable.

Top Bottom