• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
my favorite food network show is the one with the metrosexual fat jewish guy that goes to really poor countries and eats all their food while talking about it the entire time
LOL.

I'm also a big fan of any food show that focuses on small independent eateries (along the lines of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives except without Guy Fieri if possible). I watched this stuff almost exclusively when I had mono.

Also, The Venture Bros. has Brock Samson and that alone makes it awesome, but it's a good show otherwise. I didn't like Shin-chan at first, but it grew on me. Futurama is overall good and sometimes amazing.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
When they are walking up to the funeral doing Reservoir Dogs I was cracking up. There is like no point to it whatsoever, but it is that kind of stuff that makes me :chuckle:
LOL that was actually the very first ep I saw of the show, and I was so young I hadn't seen Reservoir Dogs yet so I didn't understand the joke. Then I saw the movie and rewatched Coupling a few years later and laughed out loud.

and what happens with Jeff when he can't stop imagining people naked is hysterical.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
most underrated cartoon during the mid 90s - savage dragon REBOOT

Fix'd

Along those same lines, Beast Wars was an amazing show. Beast Machines was too, although it took me longer to get into it. Up until the absurd finale, at least.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The only bad eps I recall in Coupling were from season 4, which was awful because Jeff wasn't in it.

NOT BEFORE I DRIVE THIS ENERGON INTO YOUR TWISTED SPARK

Depth Charge against Rampage was so epic in the last few eps

Cort

Apple Head
I watched the first season of The Wire and it was pretty good, but for some reason I never bothered watching the next season.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Reboot was so good.

Hexadecimal CLEARLY = inspiration for Him from The Powerpuff Girls (another amazing show).

Swift, why is your avatar Geordi from Star Trek?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i played UT (135/35, 155/55, low gravity instagib for any of you that played it). had both cs:s and 1.6, played more CS:S, but only could play CT and use the Clarion.

I was horrrrrrrible.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
been waiting for the episode when jim copies dwight come on like for 2 months it finally did last week =) on some station that has it in syndication (tbs i think)
Bears. Beets. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

Jam said:
Reboot **** Train
I'm assuming everyone has seen this?:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zscrv7OJ3TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zscrv7OJ3TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Brookman

Smash Hero
Bears. Beets. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

I'm assuming everyone has seen this?:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zscrv7OJ3TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zscrv7OJ3TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
*spontaneous uncontrollable ejaculate*

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
fix'd

Along Those Same Lines, Beast Wars Was An Amazing Show. Beast Machines Was Too, Although It Took Me Longer To Get Into It. Up Until The Absurd Finale, At Least.
reboot Was ****ing Jawesome.
woah

Epic Show Was Epic. The Canadians Were ****** Cgi Work Back Then. Reboot, And Beast Wars Gg Son
reboot Was So Good.

Hexadecimal Clearly = Inspiration For Him From The Powerpuff Girls (another Amazing Show).

Swift, Why Is Your Avatar Geordi From Star Trek?
we Should **** Ride Reboot For At Least 3 More Pages. Show Was Way Too Good.
REBOOT!

bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

I'm Assuming Everyone Has Seen This?:

<object Width="560" Height="340"><param Name="movie" Value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zscrv7oj3tu&hl=en_us&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param Name="allowfullscreen" Value="true"></param><param Name="allowscriptaccess" Value="always"></param><embed Src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zscrv7oj3tu&hl=en_us&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" Type="application/x-shockwave-flash" Allowscriptaccess="always" Allowfullscreen="true" Width="560" Height="340"></embed></object>
Omggggggggg

S l o X

Smash Champion
Phoenix <3 their last two albums, the first was kinda weird, but had a few good tracks.

Band of Horses I don't really care for, but I guess they're aight I just don't dig the singer.
I loved United and haven't listened to Wolfgang (all of it) yet. :/ BoH are pretty good, threw them in there but not a big fan.

Caspian. Explosions in the Sky. Godspeed You Black Emperor. Sigur Ros.
I've listened to some of Explosions in the Sky and was gonna put it in my post but cba. Will check out the others manana.
-
I'm reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven, after I finish this book I want to read something good but not ridiculously popular. Any recommendations? Give me a good list. I loved the (short) book The Giver but didn't get to reading the rest in the trilogy. I'm liking this right now, pretty interesting. lolorangeclockwork?

oh and if i ever go to smash with someone, expect to meet my padre (:

going back 5 pages+ entourage is definitely my favorite show atm. dont watch tv much, usually procrastinating homework in some creative way and i torrent my shows (glee, heroes, entourage, lost, etc...)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hadn't watched g4 for a month until today.

olivia munn is still the hottest looking female I have ever seen on television

she was also on the George Lopez late night show...she said my name on national TV. holy ****

heard firefly was pretty godly

honorable mention that wasnt comedy or animated:

xena warrior princess

Top Bottom