• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
It doesn't really work when we're sharing copywritten content.

Unless it's like parody musical stuff

or something

I donno copyright laws confuse the hell out of me

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It doesn't really work when we're sharing copywritten content.

Unless it's like parody musical stuff

or something

I donno copyright laws confuse the hell out of me
v_v; Same...
Its all kinda bull**** anyways.

-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I have the nujabes albums too i forgot to mention him.

his albums/compliations saw heavy rotation alone for months on end last year.

boss
metaphorical music
modal soul
modal soul classic

all too good

and whod doesnt have at least some part of the bebop OST lol

Anybody who is into mash ups should check out Super Mash Brothers (yeah I know).

I find their mash up nonsense to be superior to that Pittsburgh fairy, Girl Talk.

agreed

super mash bros > girl talk

girl talk does stuff that I could think off lol

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I would just like to interject here and point out that getting rare metals in meteos is ****ing stupid and hard. I have all the god**** planets and items, but being the completion ***** that I am, I want all the sounds too and I need more time/soul things and I just think that's gay... GAY GAY!!
Meteos is by far my favorite ds game did everything there is to do in it. It also has some of my favorite video game music. If you want to get everything just play the planets with the resources you need or the one that when ever you make you matches all the blocks just vanish.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hevendor is pretty good for farming but brabbit is better cause you can just sort infinite combo the entire screen and just get hundreds/second once the speed increases a lot.

but that doesn't solve the rare metal problem which sucks, especially since neither of those stages have leaf drops and so if you farm them you get imbalanced other meteos so making rare metals is difficult. to get rare metals, I've found that doing difficulty 3 star trips is the best since they drop a fair bit in the credit screen and you get a fairly balanced distribution of meteos, but it's still tedious as ****.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

_V_

Smash Ace
Music majors need to take the sticks out of their *****...I'm a music major because I love it all; I don't sit and beat things with my judge stick just cause I went to school for something. It seems to be a thing with people majoring in the arts...we get all preachy lol.
For people that didn't get the joke last time...

*preach preach preach preach preach*

*steps off soapbox*

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I tried to take the stick out of my *** but it's pretty far up there...

Any advice, Steve? :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just got the Sword of kings in Earthbound in about 5-10 minutes. I'm really happy.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
ok so i came up with a thought:

it seems to me that SF is more about the part of the game in between offense and defense more than offense and/or defense

am i right in thinking this? ive been playing with this in mind and doing better. still getting *****. but not getting 3 and 4 stocked

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
One of my teachers pulled up a video of Stephanie Germanotta (Lady Gaga before the...transformation) performing in a nice dress, a normal look, and with her own piano accompaniment. She's talented, gotta give her that. However, she wasn't getting anywhere being all normal like that...kinda crazy that you have to do something crazily outlandish to get noticed nowadays.

vintage

Smash Cadet
anyone watching dexter?

holy fffffffffffffffffffffffff @ last 2 episodes

the season finale is gonna be the best by far
YES!! I think this might be my favorite season yet, although season 1 was pretty amazing. Anyway, the preview of the next 2 episodes was intense; I can't wait!!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
when i play tf2, i sometimes play as lady proga. and i sing lyrics to progarazzi.

or gurren progan.

or progstitute.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Thanks a lot.
I didn't like MGMT's Oracular Spectacular but I'll check out all the rest. What do you think about Phoenix and Band of Horses?

Oh and can someone suggest other artists or whatever that I can just zone out to? (cba to edit)
Phoenix <3 their last two albums, the first was kinda weird, but had a few good tracks.

Band of Horses I don't really care for, but I guess they're aight I just don't dig the singer.

If you haven't listened to Passion Pit yet, Manners is a phenomenal album.

Swift, good looks on Crystal Castles, they've been showing up on my Pandora stations and their self titled album is on my list for next CD splurge.

_milktea

Smash Lord
****nn, I have to save these past few pages to remember these bands lol

Someone wanna give me on advice on not choking during pools matches? Every tournament that has pools, if I lose to one person I give up and lose to the rest =(. I kinda wanna do decently at pound

fail

Aesir

Smash Master
****nn, I have to save these past few pages to remember these bands lol

Someone wanna give me on advice on not choking during pools matches? Every tournament that has pools, if I lose to one person I give up and lose to the rest =(. I kinda wanna do decently at pound

fail
That's all in your head, and we can't really help with that. =[

Honestly if you lose the first match, shrug it off and don't let it bother you. No use worrying about something you can't control.

bolt.

Smash Ace
You should make sure you think about what you did wrong/right and try to fix it or repeat it. Other than that just do as aesir said.

Top Bottom