• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So I'm considering taking a creative writing class next semester, and I'm pretty torn about it. On the one hand is the reality of my situation: I'm a married father who needs to get into my career, and every class that I take that's not in my major extends my stay in college.

On the other hand, I appreciate that college is supposed to be about liberal arts education and expanding horizons and all those other good things, not just job training. Besides, I'm there now anyway, so I might as well take classes that I want to in addition to the ones that I need to.

It may all be moot anyway, since the class runs at a time when I'm supposed to be at work. Unless I can come to some sort of accomodation with either the professor or my boss, I can't take the class anyway. Ah, decisions, decisions.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yes I did :p

Did I tell you I'm playing it for the first time now, still about 6 or 7 hours into the game and loving every minute of it. The epicness of the story reminds me of Lord of the Rings.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I always felt that FF VI was a little weak plot-wise, but the fantastic characters more than make up for it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I would just like to interject here and point out that getting rare metals in meteos is ****ing stupid and hard. I have all the god**** planets and items, but being the completion ***** that I am, I want all the sounds too and I need more time/soul things and I just think that's gay... GAY GAY!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would just like to interject here and point out that getting rare metals in meteos is ****ing stupid and hard. I have all the god**** planets and items, but being the completion ***** that I am, I want all the sounds too and I need more time/soul things and I just think that's gay... GAY GAY!!
Starfox 64? Getting all the metals wasn't that hard...

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
god****it thumbs l2read scrub!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pakman-We should play Tekken again soon.

Yay, extremely close to wrapping up my Marth match up thread.
I actually heard they patched the online and that it is much better, so I would be down for a few matches. Arrogant made me promise to only play one or two characters so I probably won't fool around much this time.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
This. I gave up. A long time ago. ****, I bought that game right before I went on my honeymoon, that's how long ago that was.

who the **** cares shes hot and her songs are BORING AS FUCK
I know right

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
y'all kinda late on dat Acoustic. but better late than never i suppose. She rly has talent. Sometimes lyric selection isnt beast but shes def talented. She'll be around for a while i'll bet all the money in the world on that one.

who the **** cares shes hot and her songs are catchy
^^^^this^^^^

Cort

Apple Head
"I love the internet because now we have rappers who used to be gangsters and thugs telling us not to download music because it's stealing."
-Daniel Tosh

Top Bottom