• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
16/M/CT
spam it, get *****.
-
i have nothing to do tomorrow and i suck at melee. willing to drive about 40 minutes away from where i live. if anybody is open and willing, drop me a pm or something with some info on when you can play or something
(weirdly open on a board where i know no one)
-
Ness was in 64? wut

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
his ultra i believe is not a charge move. and at 4:45 he charged in the air while jumping back. he took a step back when he landed for spacing i believe but he couldve did the move right when he landed

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
oh also, shoutout to Swift, that post was ****. I just also wanna point out that even though Chops gets a lot of hype at Falco dittos, he lost to MattDotRape, so lol, that's all I got.

double posting for 69069 cause I saw that someone cared about it and it's my hope to ruin their dreams.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I really liked New Super Mario Bros Wii, and I played it by myself.

I'd love to try it 4 player, it seems like it'd be amazing.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh also, shoutout to Swift, that post was ****. I just also wanna point out that even though Chops gets a lot of hype at Falco dittos, he lost to MattDotRape, so lol, that's all I got.

double posting for 69069 cause I saw that someone cared about it and it's my hope to ruin their dreams.
raaaaaaaaaaape
LOL Mogwai.
triple penetration ****

ya i got ***** pretty hard

here's my response

Red is Sleepy (8:47:12 PM): ironically like
Red is Sleepy (8:47:16 PM): i just took my thanksgiving poop
Red is Sleepy (8:47:20 PM): so my butt hurts
swiftbass (8:47:20 PM): LOL
Red is Sleepy (8:47:23 PM): then i come on the laptop
Red is Sleepy (8:47:25 PM): read the posts
Red is Sleepy (8:47:30 PM): and turns out i got anal *****

also, Ryan Roberts, aka NES n00b, passed away on tuesday
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8957657

:(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Red is Sleepy (8:47:12 PM): ironically like
Red is Sleepy (8:47:16 PM): i just took my thanksgiving poop
Red is Sleepy (8:47:20 PM): so my butt hurts
swiftbass (8:47:20 PM): LOL
Red is Sleepy (8:47:23 PM): then i come on the laptop
Red is Sleepy (8:47:25 PM): read the posts
Red is Sleepy (8:47:30 PM): and turns out i got anal *****
>_> Whoa. 2 days in storage? Rough.

also, Ryan Roberts, aka NES n00b, passed away on tuesday
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8957657

:(
=[ I was just thinking the other day about how fortunate our community is to have very minimal tragedies.

-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I lost to Irish Mafia's Peach in tourney.

FML

EDIT: Watching Fox vs. Peach vids where the Fox knows how to play the matchup makes me want to kill myself. Have to play soooo gay against her.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8956716&postcount=22955
this is for the four swords, the hayes, nus, lil, demetri, marc, and budai, since i'm sure you don't read the oklahoma thread :p

this whole nes noob thing is really making me appreciate the impact many smashers have made on my life. thanks to all of you, new england melee. you've been almost as big of an impact on me as wesleyan has been, and i can't wait to come back.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
this is for the four swords, the hayes, nus, lil, demetri, marc, and budai, since i'm sure you don't read the oklahoma thread :p

this whole nes noob thing is really making me appreciate the impact many smashers have made on my life. thanks to all of you, new england melee. you've been almost as big of an impact on me as wesleyan has been, and i can't wait to come back.
I love you Alex. And Brookman gives terrible Smash advice ;)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Watching Fox vs. Peach vids where the Fox knows how to play the matchup makes me want to kill myself. Have to play soooo gay against her.
The match up section on the Fox boards covers this match up nicely. Definitely multiple ways to play this match up. I find drill shines to shine/grabs to u throw crap work nicely. Waveshining her across the stage to usmash is always fun to. Just don't mess up your tech skill and you're golden. That's pretty much smash though or any competitive fighting game at high levels. Don't **** Up.

I like to camp her and make her approach me and just laser camp my *** off. Its easily my least favorite match up as Fox though. I can see it being much easier at high levels for sure though.

Brookman gives terrible Smash advice ;)
I disagree with this. On the boards? Yes. In person? No.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

I can't remember when you said you'd be back in CT but it better be soon!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Peach vs Fox matchup

Learn to L cancel
Spacing.

Now this vague advice won't work against people like Cort and pals, but it's a good start. Most nubs always dsmash. Bait that ****

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Learn to L cancel
Spacing.
That's every matchup.

You limit yourself a lot if you always assume that she's crouch cancelling. Nair is still a good approach and a great move in general.

Also, shoot her wit ya gun.

Top Bottom