• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thumbs just ***** Brookman. He's going to be raging...eventually.

Also, Thumbs, we need to play some more. :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
also BUTTS @ thumbs getting post 69000, but at least it was well wishes.

happy thanksgiving everyone.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL I didn't even realize haha yes 69 k was mine :D

Yeah Spawn more Falcon Sheik even though that matchup is terrible yours is fun to fight. Especially when I'm yelling while being slightly intoxicated

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah haha, that was hilarious playing. :D

PoF- I'm probably not going to be playing Melee again until December 7th when finals are over. Once winter break comes I'm going to be playing a ton though.

SleepyK

has there ever been a documented case of things not being fun when thumbs is yelling and slightly intoxicated?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm not sure, but according to YouTube and various people's signatures, there have been plenty of documented cases of things being VERY fun.

SleepyK

".... and then i had to ride in the car with g-reg after he saw the video. Longest trip of my life"

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play melee tomorrow? I'm free all day.
free after 5 possibly. I might be getting together with Arcnatrual (my brawl/trainee melee friend from southington.) but will let you know. Keep your phone on tomorrow.

SPAWN-winter break we definitely need to hangout and play w Aesir. True story.

bolt.

Smash Ace
free after 5 possibly. I might be getting together with Arcnatrual (my brawl/trainee melee friend from southington.) but will let you know. Keep your phone on tomorrow.

SPAWN-winter break we definitely need to hangout and play w Aesir. True story.
Call my house phone 203 315 0235. :)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
speaking of pound

i think i want to go with Bolt, Noodles, and spawn. Im either taking train because it runs through DC or, car.....

does anyone from CT plan on driving aside from Mogwai? I will provide 30 for gas. no questions asked.

Aesir, Brookman, Milktea, trademark-you guys going?

SleepyK

omg phone number time to sell it to advertising companies this is hte only reason i am on smashborads

lol pof, that makes it sound like the money is coming from... illicit sources

Aesir

Smash Master
speaking of pound

i think i want to go with Bolt, Noodles, and spawn. Im either taking train because it runs through DC or, car.....

does anyone from CT plan on driving aside from Mogwai? I will provide 30 for gas. no questions asked.

Not going.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Wait what, Arc is in CT now?

wait, my bad...i meant arcane...not arcnatural

Is anyone driving to pound? I want to register by the end of the month/next few days.

I'm sorry Aesir but you are a tard if you dont plan on/at least want to go to pound. Get a job for the holidays and starting earning money. people are hiring now.

Aesir

Smash Master
I'm sorry Aesir but you are a tard if you dont plan on/at least want to go to pound. Get a job for the holidays and starting earning money. people are hiring now.
Yeah I'm really going to get a job when no ones hiring. What a novel concept. I don't feel like traveling to a tourney to just take last place, I have more important things to do. So kindly **** off with that ****.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
demetri, spend all of your money on video games. pawn all of your non-media equipment and invest in new tvs, plane tickets, and controller mods. steal your mother's jewelry and sell it on cash4gold.com in order to get some recording equipment. and for the love of god, stop eating, that's your money match allotment.

if you refuse we will send you to be medically tested for down syndrome.

bolt.

Smash Ace
demetri, spend all of your money on video games. pawn all of your non-media equipment and invest in new tvs, plane tickets, and controller mods. steal your mother's jewelry and sell it on cash4gold.com in order to get some recording equipment. and for the love of god, stop eating, that's your money match allotment.

ROFL:laugh:

Pof do you have any ideas about your plans for today yet?

Aesir

Smash Master

When are you coming back to CT . =(

Brookman

Smash Hero
speaking of pound

I might be going. but dont count on it

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm really going to get a job when no ones hiring. What a novel concept. I don't feel like traveling to a tourney to just take last place, I have more important things to do. So kindly **** off with that ****.
I'm pretty sure plenty of sales places will be hiring around the holidays. The holidays are like the best time to start applying because if you do well during christmas you got at least a 50-50 shot of them keeping you.

I might be going. but dont count on it
I would want to know within the next few days....i want to begin making plans.

Aesir

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure plenty of sales places will be hiring around the holidays. The holidays are like the best time to start applying because if you do well during christmas you got at least a 50-50 shot of them keeping you.
This year is different then many years, sales can get away with not having as many people. So they people they hire for seasonal are on a "work as needed" basis. Basically it isn't consistent work.

Furthermore the last interview had management was clearly looking for someone over qualified, which is the general trend during recessions.

SleepyK

i remember moogle talking about this and explaining why ness is so bad

here's what i recall

1) ness, despite having powerful throws, has one of the worst grab ranges in the game.
2) other than DJC, he doesn't have other strong offensive options.
3) if you get ness off the stage, he is dead. no matter what.

of course, a lot of these assume you are at a high level of play

but at the same time, the polling accepted votes from people who weren't actively part of the 64 community/relative noobs to the game

Top Bottom