• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
No, you're not. I've seen the way you act around other people without me even conversating.
OK, then you should know that I'm good friends with pretty much everybody from this region and a bunch of people from tristate and elsewhere.

Once again, its called ego. When I talk to smashers individually they're fine with me and we conversate just fine. I worked with Aesir and SPAWN last summer and got them jobs. They hate me. You're right again Dave.:dizzy:
I didn't say they hate you, I said they think you're dumb, which is true at least as far as your SWF persona goes.

I'll money match you Dave. I really don't care. My Marth VS your Fox?
Sounds good. If you win I'll give you a hundred bucks, if I win you have to shut the fuck up forever.

Give me one example where you ever defended me. I'm all ears. The best recollection I have of that is when we talked at Mikes when he went to go walk his dog. Not raging life/complaining about how you're not good enough at smash? It was nice. At first you were a really cool guy and I didn't have a problem with you and then boom....you started being a tool. I used to actually like playing/talking with you....a while back. "Some tournament Garrett!! LOL." Its stupid BS comments like that that make me hate you.
You wouldn't find examples in my posting history, but I've said to numerous people in private that I think you're basically a good person, but you need to stop bashing your face on the keyboard and getting mad when we disagree with you. I don't really care if you believe me or not.

And yeah, I know I have tendencies that people would find annoying and I know I'm not a ****ing ray of sunshine 24/7, but I hung out with Mike on a weekly basis over the summer and we're still BFFs, so say whatever the **** you want.

You know, if I just suddenly started being a tool, you'd think there would be some tension between me and... anybody else in the community. It's weird how I only flame you, isn't it? Just like it's weird how Dazwa only flames you, along with SleepyK, Cog, Mogwai.

I like to think I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with. The problem here is your attitude.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Saying that i dont think MaNg0 is as good as everyone thinks does not exactly sound like a stupid post.
this is only true to you. it sounds ****ing ******** to everyone else because it is. Mango's streak was undeniable proof of his abilities to anyone who didn't feel like watching his matches to see how ungodly talented he is.

I just think hes overrated and his streak wont be long. "POF, you're dumb...do you know what you're talking about?
We pointed out that his 1st place streak was way longer than anyone else's, so yes, to be perfectly clear, you are dumb and you do not know what you're talking about

Last I checked I went near even with your Falco last time I played you.
I'd give you 10:1 odds in a MM. $100:$10 my Falco your Marth, Bo5.

Are you better than me? Yeah, you go to tournaments and play more.....you should be better than me. Doesn't mean you have to be a douche. You could have simply just said, "Yo, I havent played Scar in a bit and i'd prefer to play him for a while." instead of writing it off in a ****ing ******* manner.
You called me a **** and undid all of the patching up we had done because you were butthurt that I chose to play Scar over you one night, so please don't call me the one overreacting.

So in conclusion: you just didn't care. :)
you're **** right I didn't care. you asked me to play, I was like, "yea, sure." then I talked to you later and told you I'd be playing with Scar instead, you said OK and now months after the fact you're making a melodramatic mess of it. Jesus Christ dude, you're not my girlfriend, I barely have the patience for this type of bull**** with her.

There is a difference in not liking someone and going out of your way to show it. Wes and Dave do just that.

If I am wrong, respond. If not, don't.
I only go out of my way to flaunt my dislike of you when you're a huge tool specifically to me. In this case, it's cause you chose to lump me in with your haters when I was bringing up valid points as to why your argument was ******** coupled with the fact that I blew you off over a month ago when we had plans to smash with other people and Scar happened to be in my area. Once again, get the **** over it.

EDIT: Joey's response is the best and Dave's MM sounds better to me too, I'd do it as well.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
first I get into **** with pof and now my dad's emailing me about obama causing a new american christian revolution. I can't deal with this **** today.
I got that email too, from my dad!

delicious ones (I tend to think you can't go wrong with chocolate chip, but peanut butter and sugar and pumpkin are grood too) oatmeal raisin is gross
This man speaks truth.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Sounds good. If you win I'll give you a hundred bucks, if I win you have to shut the fuck up forever.

you need to stop bashing your face on the keyboard and getting mad when we disagree with you. I don't really care if you believe me or not.

And yeah, I know I have tendencies that people would find annoying and I know I'm not a ****ing ray of sunshine 24/7, but I hung out with Mike on a weekly basis over the summer and we're still BFFs, so say whatever the **** you want. The problem here is your attitude.
You have a point there actually and I agree with this. I do get mad when people don't agree with me. I also love to argue.

I'd give you 10:1 odds in a MM. $100:$10 my Falco your Marth, Bo5.
Dave's MM sounds better to me too, I'd do it as well.
Whatever you want man....I really could give two ****s.

No, I dont care whether you find me peachy or not. lol. However, don't expect me to be all cool with you if you call me out on my posts. That's what i'm saying. Honestly, im not getting emo about that...i dont give a crap what you do.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Spoilers, you two are brothers separated at birth. I'm the father.

I don't think there's any danger of that.
LOL Particularly brilliant post.

Edit: Cats > dogs, but kittens and puppies are on even grounds as far as adorableness goes.
Edit2: Adorability? That sounds better but spellcheck marks it as wrong. (also, spellcheck is not a word according to spellcheck)

ZoSo

Smash Champion

This adorable puppy agrees with Mogwai and HASN'T EATEN A CHEESESTEAK SINCE SPOC VII OH THE HUMANITY.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
omg lol

those puppies.

ugh.

you guys should hear the noises i emit when we talk by puppies, its bad
LOL

...brother?
What the hell is this Obama email about?
it's not a chain email (at least my dad's wasn't)... it's just my dad takes every opportunity he can get to use his faith to push his borderline-insane conservative political beliefs on me. whereas me = same faith but opposite beliefs :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

ummmm i guess ive never had a cookie i didnt enjoy lol
words of wisdom.

This guy

thinks it's time for some oreos

mm oreos

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Vintage and I were playing smash...

Hes Peach...me Marth.

He pulls a stitches first pluck and I take 38% on FD while dashing towards him trying to dash cancel d tilt.. I paused and quit out and picked the next stage.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Vintage and I were playing smash...

Hes Peach...me Marth.

He pulls a stitches first pluck and I take 38% on FD while dashing towards him trying to dash cancel d tilt.. I paused and quit out and picked the next stage.
Want to play melee 2morrow?

Top Bottom