• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

bolt.

Smash Ace
EC <3 I really want to get good enough to be part of the east coast regional crew. I know it will be hard and take a while, but I'm willing to put in the work to get there.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Swift you played so well in the 1st match against cactus and hbox. I wanted you to win so badly. I heard you were beasting hbox for a while in singles too. How did you end up placing in both?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Swift you played so well in the 1st match against cactus and hbox. I wanted you to win so badly. I heard you were beasting hbox for a while in singles too. How did you end up placing in both?
game 2 I kinda got off on Hbox for like a few stocks but he controlled the match for the most part. hes too good.

I dunno i think.

lost to hbox
beat vwins
lost to raynex(VERY CLOSE SET )

raynex went on to beat kirbykaze, then lose to darc.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
This is a public service announcement, paid for by the People of Prog and Qdoba, Ltd.:

AXEISLAM.

That is all.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
hmmm

I got my capture device working on my newer PC

but to get sound I need to use my headset's mic

*searches drivers*

Spawn come over =D
I'm done with this semester December 7th. We'll be playing a lot over winter break. I gotta play your Peach some more so next time I beat Vwins. :)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
If my house wasn't empty for 9-10 hours a day. I would have a puppy.

Possibly this one

He is very familiar with Chic Fil A but yearns for some In and Out Burgers.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Enough cuteness! Melee talk!

ICs- truly high tier or mid tier with two amazing proponents (namely Chu and Wobbles)?

I lean towards the latter, and only partly because it ups my street cred to play mid-tier.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yo son, I be down wit Fly.

I feel like they're mid because 1) They have losing matchups against every character above them (except Sheik) and even a few below them

2) What other high-tier has a hard counter?

pockyD

Smash Legend
ICs are definitely high tier, whatever that means; they're definitely at least on par with samus and ganondorf anyway

and as the rule set evolves, eliminating more and more dumb stages, their standing gets even better (even if it's just slightly)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Nah I'm actually really polite/personable to pretty much everybody but you.

Money match?

All those people think you're dumb too. Trust me.

You know what's funny? I used to not have a problem with you at all. In fact, I used to stick up for you when other people insulted you. Now my relationship with everybody ELSE hasn't changed at all. I pretty much get along with everybody in this community except you. Why do you suppose that is?
No, you're not. I've seen the way you act around other people without me even conversating.

Once again, its called ego. When I talk to smashers individually they're fine with me and we conversate just fine. I worked with Aesir and SPAWN last summer and got them jobs. They hate me. You're right again Dave.:dizzy:

I'll money match you Dave. I really don't care. My Marth VS your Fox?

Give me one example where you ever defended me. I'm all ears. The best recollection I have of that is when we talked at Mikes when he went to go walk his dog. Not raging life/complaining about how you're not good enough at smash? It was nice. At first you were a really cool guy and I didn't have a problem with you and then boom....you started being a tool. I used to actually like playing/talking with you....a while back. "Some tournament Garrett!! LOL." Its stupid BS comments like that that make me hate you.

No, you always invoke flame wars. Cog and Dave and I act like "complete tools" when we call you out on your stupid posts. Besides, our complete tooldom doesn't seem to cause flame wars with anyone else, so perhaps it's time you looked in the mirror when looking for the problem here.

Not to call you out, but here, let me call you out on taking the opportunity to play with your bro who lives 2.5 hours away and is a better player than you rather than driving an hour to beat up on my scrubby ***.
Saying that i dont think MaNg0 is as good as everyone thinks does not exactly sound like a stupid post. I just think hes overrated and his streak wont be long. "POF, you're dumb...do you know what you're talking about?

Last I checked I went near even with your Falco last time I played you. Are you better than me? Yeah, you go to tournaments and play more.....you should be better than me. Doesn't mean you have to be a douche. You could have simply just said, "Yo, I havent played Scar in a bit and i'd prefer to play him for a while." instead of writing it off in a ****ing ******* manner.

So in conclusion: you just didn't care. :)

There is a difference in not liking someone and going out of your way to show it. Wes and Dave do just that.

If I am wrong, respond. If not, don't.

Chops is not as good as the other top level Falcos imo. He's great, yes, but Zhu and Shiz and Dr. PP and Mango are a lot better overall.
This.

Me too. I miss you and JC and Nesskid
I see Justin all the time. I played with him a few months ago. His Iceys are still nice as heck.

Top Bottom