• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I slept at my girlfriends after seeing it and I definitely had to settle down a fair amount before falling asleep.

I was afraid
she was gonna get pulled out of her bed and like dragged around the apartment.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL I left the light on haha

also

After talking with my friends all night I realized what the demon who haunted her looked like. If you remember that book with the pictures of the demons that Micah flips through near the beginning, he looks at one demon twice. A goat with horns and wings. I remembered that and the scene with the footprints in the powder. The footprints have three toes, much like the feet of that particular demon. And one of my friends said at the end you can see the shadow of the demon one more time and you can clearly see horns. Upon making this discovery, I got even more terrifed remembering all the scary scenes in the movie and imagining that beast being the one doing it because it was a very ugly and scary looking creature.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
<p onclick="alert('Sucker')" onmouseover="var color = '#'; var colors = new Array(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,'A','B','C','D','E','F'); for(var i = 0; i < 6; i++){color += '' + colors[Math.round(Math.random()*16)];} this.style.color=color;">Yeah I didn't notice all that.

Everyone, check out and be jealous of having html enabled.</p>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So yeah Paranormal Activity just scared the **** out of me
Definitely a frightening movie.
I saw the 10 pm showing of it, got home at 12:45 and didn't go to bed until 4:30 am because I was so scared and stayed up all night talking with friends about it. I don't think I've ever been this scared by a film in theaters.
I slept at my girlfriends after seeing it and I definitely had to settle down a fair amount before falling asleep.

I was afraid
she was gonna get pulled out of her bed and like dragged around the apartment.
LOL I left the light on haha

also

After talking with my friends all night I realized what the demon who haunted her looked like. If you remember that book with the pictures of the demons that Micah flips through near the beginning, he looks at one demon twice. A goat with horns and wings. I remembered that and the scene with the footprints in the powder. The footprints have three toes, much like the feet of that particular demon. And one of my friends said at the end you can see the shadow of the demon one more time and you can clearly see horns. Upon making this discovery, I got even more terrifed remembering all the scary scenes in the movie and imagining that beast being the one doing it because it was a very ugly and scary looking creature.
OMG I saw this last night too. I've never been so scared since I was a child. Evidently Spielberg was too scared to watch the entire thing, but he offered an alternate ending, which is the one they used.

Yea, I also figured the demon following her was the horned one from the book, subtle movie clues and all that. I saw the horns too, and god **** I've never been so scared. There were these two old, and I'm assuming psychic ladies, sitting in back of me in the theater, and they were like, tuned into the entire thing, and knew what was going on, knew who that demon was, etc. They were kinda annoying, but from the sounds of it they went through something similar. Sandra was completely unphased by this movie, until I started talking about it when she was trying to sleep. :D

<p onclick="alert('Sucker')" onmouseover="var color = '#'; var colors = new Array(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,'A','B','C','D','E','F'); for(var i = 0; i < 6; i++){color += '' + colors[Math.round(Math.random()*16)];} this.style.color=color;">Yeah I didn't notice all that.

Everyone, check out and be jealous of having html enabled.</p>
I am jealous T.T;

Also:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAM!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
somehow I have managed to lose 6 pounds since going to college despite the numerous weekend college activities I have partaken in.
I am amazed
Somehow I managed to lose 6 pounds this weekend.

Oh wait, its because my disease is back.

/fml.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I need to play Brawl + and/or Melee soon w people. Nick, you should get in on this.

What are people doign tonight? A perhaps smash get together somewhere?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I need to play Brawl + and/or Melee soon w people. Nick, you should get in on this.

Tomorrow will probably be better. I'm free after 1:30.
-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

Im down for this sometime soon. I have never really played B+ with other people but i really really want to get a solid day in before Nov.. Also Melee is always fun no matter what.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I found that to be very uninteresting. Like i could definitely see the skill and precision that's involved, but you have to play sooooooooo gay.

3rd strike is better.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Gotta give it time to get into it Cog. I hated it too at first, and then I hated it again around the middle of the show, but by the end I loved it. It really grows on you and you don't even realize how much you enjoyed it until it's over.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Gotta give it time to get into it Cog. I hated it too at first, and then I hated it again around the middle of the show, but by the end I loved it. It really grows on you and you don't even realize how much you enjoyed it until it's over.
This. It gets out of hand really fast and gets really entertaining LOL.

Def Jam Poetry is tight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nktBsI0PYPs
That one is AMAZING.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
aaaaand grand finals

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
LOL Ryu. A good 80% of people online play Ryu. Hes sooo ****ing stupid in SF IV.

Anti air lp shoryuken = Ultra
EX Hadouken at close range = Ultra
EX Hurricane Kick in Corner = Ultra
traded hit mp shoryuken = Ultra
EX focus canceled shoryuken = Ultra

He camps soooooooo well because his hadouken has amazing startup and ending lag frames, his pokes are fantastic, his hurricane kick sets you up for his wake up gamer with one hit, his EX shoryuken stops all non projectile Ultras if spaced properly, and all of his combos are easily executed.

Pakman is right, SF IV is so campy its not even funny. There are characters who can deal with campiness such as Fei Long, Cammy, Blanka, Balrog, and Rose but these characters don't even compare to the top tiers w ultra setups and poke attacks. I personally think Ken needs to be higher on the tier list because his pokes, kara throw cancel, priority on his EX shoryuken, anti air ultra, step kick, thunder kick, and his jabs are absolutely amazing in close quarters. The only problem with him is his inability to setup for his ultra effectively.

Top Bottom