• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
My old huge beard, right around Cataclysm 3. It hasn't returned since then.

Lil seriously go to the post office, they should have boxes you can use, and then they just weigh it for you and tell you how much $$ it is.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Zoso, my car is in no condition currently to drive to RI. Once I get it fixed, I'll try to make it. I definitely would not be able to make it the 22nd since I'll be in GA though.

Oh yeah, I lied about leaving this thread for GH:WT. It was incredible for the first like week. Now I find it too easy/GH2/3 are better... but not giving up on this thread better. ;)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Double post so I can subscribe again.

Browser>McFox's.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=41

6. Do not Double or Triple Post This is self-explanatory, but do not double, triple, quadruple, etc. post. The exception is in the Creative Minds forum or if you do it by accident, but only when you are posting poems/stories/etc. If you need to add something, simply use the edit button. Please note that there is one exception to this rule, which is if you want to double post to tease McFox for having a lamer internet browser than you.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=41

6. Do not Double or Triple Post This is self-explanatory, but do not double, triple, quadruple, etc. post. The exception is in the Creative Minds forum or if you do it by accident, but only when you are posting poems/stories/etc. If you need to add something, simply use the edit button. Please note that there is one exception to this rule, which is if you want to double post to tease McFox for having a lamer internet browser than you.
ooooooooh lol

Banks

Smash Hero
My mom knitted me a scarf that says Banks on the end, for chilly winter tournaments =3

zoso, I would go to anything that there isn't another tournament and I could get a ride for. HEY BOXMAN HOWS THAT VAN jk.

noodles

Smash Champion
Everyone thinks you're a jerk. I may make stupid posts but at least people don't hate me and I don't have to be good at a video game to make friends.

Tom: "Mah nigg" You're awesome. True Story.

SleepyK and trademark: Yeah; it was okay, but it just felt childish to me.

Noodles: I'm going to upload that match where you won. That LAST match we recorded before Trade came over was NOT complete. :( Sorry man.

Everyone else: Who wants to play Smash tomorrow? I've got some free time after 5.
i play alot better after a few matches (you ***** in most nonetheless) ill play tommorow

Nygma

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I hear ya dude.

Cog-Yeah, but Cogsmooch does not sound stupid. Cogsmooch > Poffy.

At least now my name has some significance, people can call me multiple names, and its a reference to a kickass show (Mark Hamil danny elfman gems) and some great movies. Returns, original, and the new one. I personally LOVED Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee in Batman Forever. The MOVIE was utter crap but they were good. Jim Carrey was funny and everything I expected him to be. He had fun with his role and brought a new form of humor to the role.

Caffefine'll Kill Ya!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yea, the Lynx one was pretty kickass.
And now that Brawl is compatible with the newest backUp ISO loader, we can play with them once they're released! Woo!

Did they fix the SSBM Airdodge code yet? My brother likes to play with ROB and freeze my game. >_>...

Yeah, I hear ya dude.

Cog-Yeah, but Cogsmooch does not sound stupid. Cogsmooch > Poffy.

At least now my name has some significance, people can call me multiple names, and its a reference to a kickass show (Mark Hamil danny elfman gems) and some great movies. Returns, original, and the new one. I personally LOVED Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee in Batman Forever. The MOVIE was utter crap but they were good. Jim Carrey was funny and everything I expected him to be. He had fun with his role and brought a new form of humor to the role.

Caffefine'll Kill Ya!
>_> Sure Poffy. Go for it.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I heard they did, actually. I don't really pay attention to it but I remember someone mentioning to me that it got fixed.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yeah the air dodge code has been fixed lol

now it just puts chars in a freefall that looks like regular falling animation but you cant do anything out of it and di feels stiffer to me

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I have it downloaded, i just beat fallout 3 so i might jump on that next.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You know what I want to jump on that I haven't jumped on in a while?

You guessed it!

Ninjalink is the best Diddy ever imo. Hes like the fricken Ken for Diddy Kong, only hes better than Ken too.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Th3D0ct0rIsIn (10:42:53 AM): Khalyyy
I EaT Tho Pho (10:43:05 AM): wrath of lich king
Th3D0ct0rIsIn (10:43:09 AM): </3

WotLK I HATE YOU T_T</33333333
Guys, I need help. I'm a little too addicted to WLK.
I skipped school to play wow.
I ignore people that talk to me.

My license plate reads 187 WLK.
LOL (187 is the code for murder)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
the new recruit a friend thing is broken.
if you refer a friend with your 10 day trial, and he buys WoW, you get triple experience for 90 days.

and every two times your friend levels up with you, you get a free level.

BROKEN
well it makes a lot more sense the second way you said it. at first i thought you meant they changed the recruit-a-friend benefits again and it wasnt working.

yeah doubleboxing recruit-a-friend is nice fun

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I need help. I'm a little too addicted to WLK.
I skipped school to play wow.
I ignore people that talk to me.

My license plate reads 187 WLK.
LOL (187 is the code for murder)
What level are you now lol. I think some one on my server is 75.

theres an hr wait time on my server
Same here I just logged on and my server was full at least i'm 2593 in line for the queue.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Psh.
Dave.
I would have totally named it "On the Rhode to Viridian City".
Old Skool Pokemon ftw.
-DD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
don't you meAN NYGMAS DADS LOLMAO

zoso i would like to go to RI again, snf's were ballin in the golden age of smash. i'm going to mass madness and spawn's tourney, so in between those (if there is any open saturdays, not sure) or after spawn's would be KEWL. i would try to get pixel to drive to one of thses since we had so much FUN driving to snf3. 6 hours, when it should have taken 3. good times!
oh god, I miss SNF's so much
Honestly I think SNFs were the first times I got to know most of you :D

Top Bottom