• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
hhkj'

So I made this for my sister's random project that needed a picture of some god/goddess of her choosing, and she chose water.

I like it, although the eyes kinda suck and I have no idea how to make backgrounds.
>_>...

-DD

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
**** yeah

straight up hhkj'

i can't tell if your serious though

hhkj' none the less.
and thanks again, you made it look like i am literate.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I just saw Changeling and it was surprisingly good. I hate Clint Eastwood as a director, but this film was actually great. I'm glad it was assigned for my film class :p I also saw several trailers for movies coming out in the winter that look really good. It's about time, this is oscar season after all.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
she needs to look sluttier. Gray eyes would be cool.
Well, my sister told me Goddess of Water...and its for an all girls catholic school project....otherwise she wouldn't even have boob covers.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Now I'm working on making Chibi-Jesus getting Chibi-Crucified.

Its the cutest ****ing thing ever. I may get an award for cutest crucifixion ever.
-DD

Nygma

Smash Cadet
you're a dumbass
if I were pof's dad I would kill myself
Everyone thinks you're a jerk. I may make stupid posts but at least people don't hate me and I don't have to be good at a video game to make friends.

Tom: "Mah nigg" You're awesome. True Story.

SleepyK and trademark: Yeah; it was okay, but it just felt childish to me.

Noodles: I'm going to upload that match where you won. That LAST match we recorded before Trade came over was NOT complete. :( Sorry man.

Everyone else: Who wants to play Smash tomorrow? I've got some free time after 5.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I also enjoy Cort! Although our time together is brief at best, I do really like the guy xD!
-DD

Nygma

Smash Cadet
I also enjoy Cort! Although our time together is brief at best, I do really like the guy xD!
-DD
You like everyone unless they are utterly rude and disrespectful. You are probably one of the nicest people in CT. Much respect sir.

I won't say anything further regarding Cort. This is just an endless array of crap. I'm done.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yourstillwithme

New look.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>___>

I dislike Cort.
j/k. I like everybody in this thread. Even you, "Nygma."

OH I'M DIFFERENT. **** BANDWAGONS; I'M BIG ENOUGH TO BE A GOD**** TRAIN.

Smooth Criminal

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I lubs cort.
You mind if i still call you pof? I don't really like Nygma; being from GA i'd feel like typing ****** every time.
Ryan K is a G.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Wrath being out is gay cause I have no friends now for the next at least two months ha.

Bayside is playing tonight at the Webster is anyone here going by any chance?

edit/ Cort's cool.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
A friend of mine bought Wrath yesterday even after I did all I could to stop him. He quit the game back in February and said he would start playing again once Wrath came out. I had hoped he would change his mind, but I guess the addiction will always be there.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You like everyone unless they are utterly rude and disrespectful. You are probably one of the nicest people in CT. Much respect sir.

I won't say anything further regarding Cort. This is just an endless array of crap. I'm done.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yourstillwithme

New look.
o_o That about sums me up, yea.

A friend of mine bought Wrath yesterday even after I did all I could to stop him. He quit the game back in February and said he would start playing again once Wrath came out. I had hoped he would change his mind, but I guess the addiction will always be there.
=[[[[

Th3D0ct0rIsIn (10:42:53 AM): Khalyyy
I EaT Tho Pho (10:43:05 AM): wrath of lich king
Th3D0ct0rIsIn (10:43:09 AM): </3

WotLK I HATE YOU T_T</33333333

I'm the oldest one here, and people call me COGSMOOCH in person. (except for Dave).
Get over it.

Besides, the Riddler's stupid. Not as stupid as The Calculator, but still stupid.
>.> People call me DD. Which is a nickname for my online name. How intense is that?
Also, I don't think the Riddler is stupid, I think hes funnier than the Joker ;P.
<_< Well, now that I think about it, I just think hes funnier cause his things are stupider.
God****it.
GGs.

-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol I call my sis' best friend DD (her real name is Diana, pronounced dee-ona) cause it's a nickname she's had since way back in middle school. I just realized this now DD lmao

But yeah, stupid Wrath coming out and ruining so many people's lives.

Top Bottom