• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
stop using your new stupid name

you think mofo regretted his user name? yep. did he continue using it anyway cause it was pimp? yep.

noodles

Smash Champion
is mofos username "fake mofo" by any chance? i saw the username and thought it was him for some reason.

Nygma

Smash Cadet
That's sort of silly (with the main colors) and almost seems like you're trying to establish yourself as someone else <_<
The main colors? Haha yeah, I guess so. But everyone uses Red, Black, or Green Marth. I now use Blue Marth and Black Falco. I'm switching my colors around.

I'm definitely keeping this name. I like it.

Nygma

Smash Cadet
stop using your new stupid name

you think mofo regretted his user name? yep. did he continue using it anyway cause it was pimp? yep.
I stopped listening to you/caring what you thought long ago. I've tried numerous times to be nice to you and all that jazz but you don't seem to care so why the hell should I care what you think about me?

noodles

Smash Champion
nygma is a cool name though. its better than calling someone prince of fire in public

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, but "poffy" was an awesome nickname, since it ends the same way as sleepy.
double letter status, too.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
MoFo's name was "Master of Flames"

which is ironically, really close to "Prince of Fire"

lol @ poffler

it feels so good to post again

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I need to start building support for RI tourneys.

First off, who would be even remotely interested in coming to a tourney in RI?

Second, dates.

As I see it, the 29th, the 6th, and the 13th are all off limits due to Mogwai's fest, Mass Madness, and Smashpocalypse respectively.

What are some dates that are good for people?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i enter as ryan k lol

also it was hard enough to go to alukards trademark lol

dunno if you remember me but i was with you and zro during dj and scars match and stuff

Banks

Smash Hero
if I were pof's dad I would kill myself
don't you meAN NYGMAS DADS LOLMAO

zoso i would like to go to RI again, snf's were ballin in the golden age of smash. i'm going to mass madness and spawn's tourney, so in between those (if there is any open saturdays, not sure) or after spawn's would be KEWL. i would try to get pixel to drive to one of thses since we had so much FUN driving to snf3. 6 hours, when it should have taken 3. good times!

Banks

Smash Hero
oh wow look how famous i am: BANKS SIG COLLAGE

next person who puts me in their sig might make it into the collage....MAYBE!

and yea if URI didn't get its balls in a bunch over "GAMBLING" then we'd probably still be going to snf's to this day =( altho...emmy did like brawl. zoso is a real man's man. not to say that emmy isn't. but wait, she isn't...

Top Bottom