• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I literally probably kept this "Reply to Thread" screen on for a good ten minutes editing what I would say to you. Just be ****ing happy that I'm not in the mood to go get pissed off.
what, because it's absolutely correct and you don't want to hear the truth?
no offense or anything, but mogwai is right.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I get out of school today at 12:30 and then have the day off from work for veteran's day for some reason. Does anyone want to meet up to play smash for few hours? I'm probably free until like 6 or so.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mew2King, can I come over so you can teach me Sheik and stuff?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Waveshines look pretty.

Nana, seriously man, just do yourself a favor and stay as far away from the Brawl "Ban MK" thread as possible.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Tom you ninny <3

edit: it was gonna get unlocked in the morning and then I would've edited my post with Dazwa's Legendary Story in which...

nah, I'll make it anyways. Sometime later.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom you ninny <3

edit: it was gonna get unlocked in the morning and then I would've edited my post with Dazwa's Legendary Story in which...

nah, I'll make it anyways. Sometime later.
i have to ruin everything with my secret powers

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Epic 3-hour lock.

Some guy called me "bro" today at the gym. I was a bit scared. Trademark, should I never go back to that gym again?

Aesir

Smash Master
Lol

All top tiers are basically the same old bull**** gimps, it's just how you get them is what's intuitive.

Marth may be easier to use then Fox, but Fox is easier to win with I think. A fox who's consistency with the really technical aspects of the game will have a much easier time then a marth who has that same knowledge.

I mean you take two mid leve players one use fox the other marth, and I guarantee the fox will win.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Lol

All top tiers are basically the same old bull**** gimps, it's just how you get them is what's intuitive.

Marth may be easier to use then Fox, but Fox is easier to win with I think. A fox who's consistency with the really technical aspects of the game will have a much easier time then a marth who has that same knowledge.

I mean you take two mid leve players one use fox the other marth, and I guarantee the fox will win.
I guarantee you that the Fox player is a better mid level player then. Mid level is also a terribly arbitrary term that could mean anything, but it's also irrelevant.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Trade, what are we arguing about again?

Next Melee tourney will probably be in RI.

Top Bottom