• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Do you still have you copy thumbs? If so, we should definitely play sometime. I haven't played another person in years.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Happy birthday, MDZ!

I use the Chinese. I used to use the Japanese, but archers > samurai.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not holding my breath. I really think that the death of Gene Roddenberry did irreparable damage to Star Trek, because Rick Berman was a ****ing moron. But, hopefully they'll get back to what made Star Trek so wonderful: it's ideals and the wonder of exploring space. As long as they do that, I'm all for it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
edit- Mogwai yeah that's usually what I try to go for, but again, he's been playing so much longer than I have. He knows all the hotkeys and what counters what. He finds my base very quickly at the beginning and then overruns me. The moment I get anything great out (carrier, reaver, dark/high templar) he's already destroyed all of my defense and greatly outnumbers me. ****ing Zerg.
make more dudes

top-level PvZ is mostly camp for a while and harass to slow them down, then bust out with a super gay protoss army ball and roll them

and don't get carriers vs zerg they are worse than worthless

watch replays and learn

pockyD

Smash Legend
reavers are incredibly hard to use vs zerg at low levels because they (and especially shuttles) are so easily picked off if you forget about them for even a moment

i'd stick to high templar / archons for a while if you just started

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
So guys, should I pick up WoW and play with Central Maine? Or should I pick up GoW2 and play with Banks and Th0rn and Skler?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
make more dudes

top-level PvZ is mostly camp for a while and harass to slow them down, then bust out with a super gay protoss army ball and roll them
Reading this makes me want to play SC again.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Tomorrow I am heading to PC's with Trademark. If anyone up North of me wants to join you need to be at my house roughly at around 7:00PM

I am staying from Friday night till around 2:30-3:00 the next day (Work ****ing Johns!) so if you are planning to stay the entire weekend, don't get a ride from me.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'd go, but uh...o_o I think Saturday might be my only day to see Sandra.

^_^ But thanks for the offer!

I'll be at Alex's either Monday or Tuesday, depends on what day he and I can match up the best.

-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Time for some Melee stats!

Name: Jam
KOs: 5159
Falls: 4322
Self-Destructs: 1127
Hit Percentage: 40.62%
Damage Given: 1,660,90%
Damage Taken: 1,433,022%
Damage Recovered: 231%
Peak Damage: 460%
Matches: 3523
Victories: 2,022
Loses: 774
Play Time: 9999:59
Play Percentage: 34.82%
Average Players: 2.81
Ground Distance: 548 miles
Jump Distance: 509 miles
Drop Distance: 804 miles
Flight Distance: 452 miles
Coin Points: 0
Swiped Coins: 0
Lost Coins: 0
Most Played: Ice Climbers
Second Most Played: Marth
Least Played: Mario

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just wanted to post once more before i go to work. I should have a decent amount of people coming tomorrow, if you plan on sleeping over it might be smart to bring some kind of sleeping bag. i have a bed that can fit two people, 2 couches and an extra sleeping bag. Also just a reminder, if anyone can bring a extra TV/setup it might help. i should have two of my own. Lastly and most important probably, My grandma just recently came back from the hospital. I'll be having this smashfest in my basement and her bedroom is one floor above the basement. i have an old house with thin walls and ceilings so, i can't have people going bonkers and yelling. I'm going to have drinks, so before if you plan on drinking, only do it if you can control yourself. After like midnight people are going to need to soften their voices a little, no loud screaming and loud outbursts of laughter. i want everyone to have fun obviously but i can't just have people being too loud. other than that everything should be fun. hopefully i'll have about four to five setups going, i'll have drinks and i have a real nice beer pong setup so we could do like a fun tournament or something lol. if you need me tomorrow i'll be at work but you can call/text my cell if its important. (914) 815-7735 anyway im going back to bed. see everyone who's coming tomorrow.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
arg all this take of sc... makes me want to find my copy.. and or buy another... i really need to start playing that again once i get online again

Top Bottom