• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Agh I'm late to this.

1) Pokemon Stadium
2) Jungle Japes
3) Poke Floats

But I like every stage.....except Fountain of Dreams is real gay and I hate Icicle Mountain and Peach's Castle.

Does anyone feel like playing wifi?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If this includes Banned stages, then here are my top 3:

1) Big Blue (What can I say? This stage is a LOT of fun for some reason. Especially fun to gimp people on the road.)

2) Final Destination (Nice, neutral stage.)

3) Dreamland (Big stage with platforms and a tree.)

GAH

Nice logo, Lil.

Smooth Criminal

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I think for teams Hyrule Temple might be the funnest thing ever lol. It's such a dumb stage but it's still so much fun, I also love termina.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
ok go!

1)gay
2)even gayer
3)wow you guys are gay

but final destination and dream land 64 i like alot lol
I lol'd. I do love my DL64 but nothing beats the Floats.

I really hate not being able to sleep, especially since I start school monday and have to be out of my house at around 6:50.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
wow I should be working on my 8pg paper due at 9:30 but I get distracted way to easily

1.) FoD
2.) Japes
3.) Fourside

these selections are purely aesthetic
____

idk why but I'm in a total Jamiroquai mood
he's one of my "doing work" musics of choic3
____

This needs to be shared with CT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9n3WUGCO40&feature=related
____

I'm probably gonna be up all night
*sigh*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Same here DrSuper. My 6 page paper is due at 1:45pm (haven't started other than the intro)... but I have class starting at 11:15am :(

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
hmm that sucks too

just pray you never have to take a writing intensive course in computer ethics :/

for some reason coffee has intense effects on my body

possibly its interacting w/ my concerta...

theres nothing like watching the sun come up after never going to bed

rest combo

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I showed the hub, might as well show you guys.

Here's a preview to my TSA logo.

there was an image here. it's gone now.

Cya in like 5 hours, I'll still be awake working on it. No color.
other than the font kinda making it look like "USA" and not "TSA," that's pretty awesome stuff

Aesir

Smash Master
anyone else notice McCain doesn't think things through because a spending freeze would halt progressive research on on down syndrome.

anyone else notice McCain basically said this to Obama "I stand up for you when people make fun of you, why don't you do the same for me, wah wah wah"

Anyone else notice Obama spot dodges more then a sheik player?

anyone else notice I just hate the presidential debates because of how pointless they are? lol.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
anyone else notice McCain doesn't think things through because a spending freeze would halt progressive research on on down syndrome.

anyone else notice McCain basically said this to Obama "I stand up for you when people make fun of you, why don't you do the same for me, wah wah wah"

Anyone else notice Obama spot dodges more then a sheik player?

anyone else notice I just hate the presidential debates because of how pointless they are? lol.
Presidential debates are pointless but not meaningless. It's a sad truth that people in this country REFUSE to educate themselves on politics, but feel obligated to do something to feel like there is reasoning behind their vote.

Enter presidential debates.

It's like watching a football game but you drink more and pay less attention to the game, but hey, at least on election day, you have something to base your vote on...

What people need to do is stop feeling disillusioned and insulted by the game that politicians play and actually educate themselves as best they can. It's ridiculous to me to hear someone complain about how the debates are insulting to their intelligence and that they can't tell what's true and realistic and what's just being thrown out there to entice them to vote AND then follow that up with a refusal to dig at all deeper or vote because they're so upset by the system... Wow, good job changing the system you hate so much, by silencing yourself, you are giving exactly 0 negative feedback about this system. In fact, you're giving no feedback whatsoever and giving more weight to the positive feedback being given by the millions of voters who vote simply on this bullshit.

You can call me idealist and unrealistic to believe that the political system can be reformed into something that resembles a system that respects our intelligence, but at least I'm trying. What I really can't stand anymore about this country (and especially my generation) is the absurd level of apathy about politics. Get over the game. It's proven effective, if you hate it so much, prove that it's not what's driving your vote and try to get other people to do the same.

[/rant]

(this is not directed at anyone in particular, just a general sentiment that I felt spurred to write about when Aesir brought up the debate)

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Smashville is actually a sick level. Only Reason: The Music. I gots the music on my ipod.

Anyway, Spawn and Aesir are coming over tomorrow night to spend the night.Then we are picking up PC at the station tomorrow in New Haven. Be jealous.
**** you guys are having mad sex tomorrow, you guys should bring that orgy over to my spot so that i can join too.

noodles

Smash Champion
Smashville is actually a sick level. Only Reason: The Music. I gots the music on my ipod.

Anyway, Spawn and Aesir are coming over tomorrow night to spend the night.Then we are picking up PC at the station tomorrow in New Haven. Be jealous.
i wanna go, need practice for saturday. ill give you a call

Top Bottom