• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL I was in CT this weekend...stayed at my friend's apartment at Uconn since Thursday. I was like...man Lil and Pipe are so close to me right now.

I had no intranets though :( His computer was busted.
**** you, V, I go to Uconn. Pipe lives in Tolland now (same town as me), how could you not think of me. :( :(:(:(:(:( :cry:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Protip:
You're not supposed to.

>_>.

xD Visit on a weekend, then more of us will spawn.
-DD
Lol, I've been behind on reading so all I did was ctrl f for spawn and I saw this

Browser>Mcfox's

_V_

Smash Ace
LOL I always think you live in some random *** town far away from everything. I didn't know you go to Uconn?!?!?!

I sorries Spawn :(

Also, sorry to Aesir...I was pretty close to you too...but I no longer travel to your town. It makes me sad, haha.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
V, it's understandable I guess. We always tried to plan something and it failed because we lived so far away. But yeah, I go to Uconn and I have a car. Win.

<3 Garrett. Somewhat epic failure I guess. I still had a very enjoyable weekend though.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Who needs a teams partner for esticle? cause dorf can't go now.
Me. Definitely me. Double Marth is pretty ****. Yoshis Story all day long...I get the right side...you take the left. Forward Smash!

I personally find the intro to Jams story to be a little degrading but I'm not really taking it personally because I think that further down the story....i'll do something really bad ***. Jam and I are pretty close/buddy buddy so I know he meant nothing by it to intentionally put me down. I'll let others depict what it is for what they take it as but I know personally that Jam is not trying to make me look bad.

Aesir

Smash Master
Me. Definitely me. Double Marth is pretty ****. Yoshis Story all day long...I get the right side...you take the left. Forward Smash!

I personally find the intro to Jams story to be a little degrading but I'm not really taking it personally because I think that further down the story....i'll do something really bad ***. Jam and I are pretty close/buddy buddy so I know he meant nothing by it to intentionally put me down. I'll let others depict what it is for what they take it as but I know personally that Jam is not trying to make me look bad.
I'm using link in teams haha.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I'm using link in teams haha.
Then I'll go Sheik. :)

Yum.

Also-people need to go check out Laijins second thread....my post is top tier.

Edit-

I just noticed that I probably will not be playing Smash till Esticle this Saturday. I'm MADDDDD busy so I won't get a chance to polish up at all. Pre Johns. I make the $ and got three tests this week. GAYYY

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm psyched for Esticle considering what I just found out.

Top Bottom