• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I wish I could give you the benefit of the doubt, Garrett.

Jason complains too much. Everybody knows he's the best in the world. If he's letting the opinions of random people on Youtube/SWF affect him that much, well... that's his problem.

Aesir

Smash Master
Wow...

You guys know he's joking stop making it into an issue Garret says dumb **** but honestly questioning M2k's skill in marth dittos?

I mean seriously? you think he's being serious?

Quit life.

Liontamer

Smash Rookie

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
wtf HDRemix director randomly posting in this topic

I swear EVERYONE POSTS HERE

EVERYONE

edit: wtf the quote you posted was from like 3 months ago lol

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
So, ummm do you guys remember how we had I think....like.....seven setups for LLHS I?

I have 13 potential setups ready for tomorrow in my basement. I've planned it all out and if my brother follows through with my plan to pick up some things today from my fathers office then we'll be set. Yum.

Tomorrows going to be really fun. I'm looking forward to it.

I've also gotten us our own pitcher of water (So we do not have to keep going upstairs all the time) and my refrigerator downstairs will be turned on.

HYPE

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

noodles

Smash Champion
that trailer was good. the only RE i only played/beat was 4. thats mainly since it had good controls. i really suck with the other ones

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So, ummm do you guys remember how we had I think....like.....seven setups for LLHS I?

I have 13 potential setups ready for tomorrow in my basement. I've planned it all out and if my brother follows through with my plan to pick up some things today from my fathers office then we'll be set. Yum.

Tomorrows going to be really fun. I'm looking forward to it.

I've also gotten us our own pitcher of water (So we do not have to keep going upstairs all the time) and my refrigerator downstairs will be turned on.

HYPE
I'll see if I can show up for a few hours.
SomethingsomethingFriendliesonlyNotPayingAnythingKthxsomethingsomething.
>_>
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
SomethingsomethingFriendliesonlyNotPayingAnythingKthxsomethingsomething.
I'm sorry but you're paying just like everyone else is. I have to be fair to everyone. If I let YOU slide everyone else will complain. You have to abide by the rules too. Sorry.

It's not that much of a big deal. You really can't blame me for doing this seeing as my first tourney was just basically a giant smashfest...which I did not want. Both events had under 10 entrants (teams it was like 20 people for 10 teams and singles was like eight people....pathetic.) It was still fun and stuffs...but if i want a smashfest....i'll have a smashfest.

It's like going to an Audioslave show and hearing Sound Garden songs. If I wanted to see Sound Garden....I'd see them...not Audioslave.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and meeting Scar and stuff. I'll be sleeping so someone may have to call my cell HAHA

Edit-Resident Evil 2 and 4 were the only real good ones. Nemesis was stupid because you just kept seeing that beast like 6 times throughout the whole thing and was very repetitive. Four on the Wii was ****ing madddddd fun and scary though. It was really good.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Edit-Resident Evil 2 and 4 were the only real good ones. Nemesis was stupid because you just kept seeing that beast like 6 times throughout the whole thing and was very repetitive. Four on the Wii was ****ing madddddd fun and scary though. It was really good.
i kinda liked part 3 playing on hard was cool and making ammo and stuff. the nemesis chasing you around was kinda fun i thought.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I looooved Goldeneye. Personally I think RE1 is far better than the rest, then 4 then 2 and 3. I didn't like 3 that much and 2 was just alright. Very predictable.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
atleast your not ****ed like I am

Well first off I left my gurl and I really did not want to and she called me yesterday just to tall me that she got a another man that **** hurt
=D Hi Flaco! I don't know why I didn't say hi before o_o.
<_< Why did you leave her if you didn't want to? Eitherway, you left her, so you should've expected that to happen.
=[ Sowwy.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
true but I get over it lol I really did not want a kid now am too young lol

Ands whats up man
O_O A kid?
>_> Makes sense.

=3 My girlfriend [Sandra] and I had our hopes crushed of having me go along on an overnight sailing trip tonight[Romantic, FTW!], because of some ***** counselor lady who "doesn't know me, and can't trust me on her boat" or some stupid **** like that.

So Sandra got upset.
Then Sandra got her period.
Now Sandra is going to be giving them a double whammy of sass today, tonight, and tomorrow.
I expect it to be hilarious, but I still feel terrible for not being able to go T-T.

Other than that, I did this quest on RO last night, and I totally scored myself 4 Yoyo eggs. I hatched one and named him Sir Cuddles.[He is a little purple baby monkey] SO ADORABLE. Sandra wouldn't let me give her one of the extra eggs. =[

-DD

Top Bottom