• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ken had powerful mindgames in the first challenge, but sucked at the immunity challenge.

The plot thickens o_O.
o_o OH ****!
His ***** is under fire, AGAIN!.

He sucks at choosing his chicks.
ROFL.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
How did the economy crash in the first place?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis

Cliff notes version, banks were stupid and loaned money to people who couldn't pay it off. Since they can't pay it off, the banks are falling apart and it's sorta ruining everything since our economy is very reliant on banks being able to lend money.

EDIT: Ken said he was using her, she just a ho to him, so he don't care, he gonna vote the ***** off himself.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Cliff notes version, banks were stupid and loaned money to people who couldn't pay it off. Since they can't pay it off, the banks are falling apart and it's sorta ruining everything since our economy is very reliant on banks being able to lend money.

EDIT: Ken said he was using her, she just a ho to him, so he don't care, he gonna vote the ***** off himself.
Yea, but if you lose it before you can use it, then whats the point?
-DD

Chum

Smash Apprentice
So kinda like the great depression.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace

Ah yeah, and werent houses more expensive back then too, so in the end when they didn't pay they
lost money too since the houses were cheaper to buy back and stuff.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
M-Dog, I talked to my friend about animating with you, and he's interested. He should be getting interweb access pretty soon, so I'll have him IM you when he does. I've already started writing notes for the story, I'll be sure to share them with you when they're more concrete.

Attention PoF/Noodles/CT:

If you want to hang out tomorrow, let me know ASAP. The plan is to meet at my house, and then head to Capital on the bus, so if you're coming make sure you have $2.50 for bus fare. The earlier you let me know, the better we can plan this to maximize our practice time for LLHS 2.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
M-Dog, I talked to my friend about animating with you, and he's interested. He should be getting interweb access pretty soon, so I'll have him IM you when he does. I've already started writing notes for the story, I'll be sure to share them with you when they're more concrete.

If you want to hang out tomorrow, let me know ASAP. The plan is to meet at my house, and then head to Capital on the bus, so if you're coming make sure you have $2.50 for bus fare. The earlier you let me know, the better we can plan this to maximize our practice time for LLHS 2.
Sweet, and with the personalities I can do some concept art, I need a good style thats easy
for both of us to draw...

Also, CT thread, anyone know of good animation software??

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
http://www.blender.org/

this is program is amazing. it creates shrek like animation with really high quality.
it was initially created to compete with M-something (Mesa? Mira? the **** that does the shrek/toy story like movies), but went broke.

people donated to the company to publicly buy the software code and release it as open source (free-ware)(aka, free **** for everyone to use)

its like, akuma times 40000000000000000000000000

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
http://www.blender.org/

this is program is amazing. it creates shrek like animation with really high quality.
it was initially created to compete with M-something (Mesa? Mira? the **** that does the shrek/toy story like movies), but went broke.

people donated to the company to publicly buy the software code and release it as open source (free-ware)(aka, free **** for everyone to use)

its like, akuma times 40000000000000000000000000
Maya was the program you were looking for

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

I can probably come down tomorrow....thing is...I'm not sure what time exactly. I have classes from 8-1pm and then I need to get furniture and tables from my fathers basement in his office so I can prepare for the tournament.

I'll PM you my cell phone now...not sure if you have it. Call me tomorrow after 1 and we'll figure it all out. What time can we stay at capital until though? Think we'll have ample playing time?

Also-Nice hanging out with the NinjaLink. I've never met anyone who uses Zelda, Young Link, and Roy as good as he does.

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont think i can make it to jams today (is sick johns).

ninja links low tiers are really good. it got to a point where me and garret were taking turns trying to get him off. all of the matches were somewhat close though

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
players have bad matches recorded of them, cause well they're human

In fact I wish I had the match where I 2 stocked m2k in Marth dittos without anything gay happening just so I could jerk off to it every night.

Top Bottom