• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I used to love the winter, but now I hate it lolol.

DD I would do that thing, but I'm really not in the mood right now. Night guys

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Winter is great when you're a kid, but when you're an adult it sucks. You still have to do everything, and snow just makes it harder.

nuro

Smash Lord
RaceNationality: Portuguese.
Religion: Catholic.
Education: Full time student
Martial Status: Classified Information

Relationships: Classified Information. People who know will get shot. Survivors will get shot again, including Ken.

Communication: Is how you tell someone to stfu.

Commitments: Are good if u know how to adapt.

Happiness: Feels good.

:bee:

Yes, I know.. I came out of nowhere posting. Duno why I randomly decided to go on smashboards. I haven't been on in monthsss......

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Race: Caucasian
Religion: Jewish
Education: College
Martial Status: Single

Relationships: To me these are extremely important whether it be friends or family, etc. At first I keep my distance from new people until I get to know them better and realize that they are the who you will always be able to go to. I always try to be with people because I get borde very easily.

Communication: It frustrates me when I can't be in constant communication, right now as I type this I'm talking to friends on steam. Its also important because communication keeps things organized so a hell doesn't brake loose.

Commitments: For me these reign above all. I have always been commited to things especialy my Fraternity its one of the most important things to me. In high school I was very commited to my sports, even after I shattered my leg I continued to run cross country. When ever I get the chance I make a commitment, mainly because it gives me something to do.

Happiness: I'm always happy. Its kind of wierd but no matter the situation I can never feel depressed, or sad I just look at the situation and say "whateva". Makes it really hard to speak to people that aren't happy because I can't relate to them because I can't feel what they do. I hate this trait when dealing with emotional people :dizzy:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:O Good stuff guys.
XD Thanks so much!

I knew this would work better than posting it on /b/.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Race: Black
Religion: Christian
Education: Sophmore in College
Martial Status: Single

Provide quick ideas about the following:
Relationships: (assuming this is about love life, as everyone seems to be answering as such)
I never really jump into relationships because I'm extremely picky when it comes to finding a girl who I can actually be with. Plus, I'm not really one for all the b.s, drama and all that other stuff in idealized boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. I'm perfectly fine with random hook ups here and there, and I understand that not everyone is. Also, there are people out there who feel like the world is over if they're not in a relationship, but that's another topic all together.

Communication: My communication is very random. Sometimes I have good skills, sometimes I don't.

Commitments:
I have a habit of going all out on something only to drop it soon after. Only thing I've ever truly stuck with in life is Smash.

Happiness: Overall, I believe happiness is relative, but many people try to impose upon the idea.

Personally, I'm more content than happy, but those moments do come along.

Actually, I could go on and on about either of these topics

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Why is everyone posting information about themselves? Bored so I will.

Race: Asian
Religion: Atheist
Education: Full time college student
Martial Status: In a relationship

I'm going to make these all in relation to gf/bf instead of life because that's what's on my mind.

Relationships: I dunno. They baffle me. I thought I had the whole thing figured out at one point but no, not even close. My entire outlook on relationships changed in the past year so yeah.

Communication: I think communication is one of the most important aspects to a relationship. Talking about everything in your head without secrets to just being able to talk to your other on a daily basis. I'm a clinger and an attention ***** so I need to communicate constantly. >.>

Commitments: I used to not care at all, I ended relationships fast in my past... I never cheated or anything, I just lacked caring... I dunno how to explain it. My outlook changed though and I feel it's a big deal now. My commitment will be tested in this next year.

Happiness: I always try to be that happy guy, I always try to cheer people close to me up when they're down. It is ok to have bad days though, you can't be happy all the time. I do prefer being happy though. =)

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Oh, then there you go DD. When is the next melee tournament that most of CT will be at...

I miss everyoneeeeee, especially Steve. >> I was supposed to have Blue teach me brawl but I never went to play with him. haha, polysics nov1st, stoked.

Anyways, I'll probably check this once for responses tomorrow and then be off of it again for a little... freaking school. -_- I leave you with Thai music because I'm 1/4 Thai. <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJS-eTduSVQ

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Oh, then there you go DD. When is the next melee tournament that most of CT will be at...

I miss everyoneeeeee, especially Steve. >> I was supposed to have Blue teach me brawl but I never went to play with him. haha, polysics nov1st, stoked.

Anyways, I'll probably check this once for responses tomorrow and then be off of it again for a little... freaking school. -_- I leave you with Thai music because I'm 1/4 Thai. <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJS-eTduSVQ
I think M-D and I are going over to play next week. You should go we can do some teams.

I love the way Azen plays he's so nasty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd-0vEfge2M&feature=related

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Noodles, if you want to come play here that would be fine, but it would have to be pretty early because I have work at 4:00.

Tomorrow, I'm going to to be free most of the day. Anyone want to come over and practice for LLHS 2?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
T-T That kind of news makes me concerned for my well being as an American citizen.
>_>.

=[[[[ Sandra is busy on Saturday.
<_< and since I'm saving up to get her something pretty and sparkly...or a PSP[Haven't decided yet], I don't think I'll give up cash to be in the LLHS2 brackets.
:D I'll play friendlies though!
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
i want to but i cant travel >.<. tomorrow i get out of class like at 12 though ill ask garret if he could go/bring me

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I need some advice on how to manage my money, I really suck at it.

Someone HAAAAALP!!
Be frugal in your habits, but generous with others.

Also, don't use a credit card unless you can always pay it off and can remain conscious of how much money you're actually spending with it.

EDIT: What seems to be ****** you about money? Cause that advice is mad general and I may be able to help you out better if I actually know the situation.

Top Bottom