• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ok. Waiting for PoF to get on. Need to figure out my travel for tomorrow.

EDIT: WTF its like $37 round trip. OH GAWD. Off Peak is $27.....no wonder ppl drive....gadayum

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ok. Waiting for PoF to get on. Need to figure out my travel for tomorrow.

EDIT: WTF its like $37 round trip. OH GAWD. Off Peak is $27.....no wonder ppl drive....gadayum
LOL.
Yea, Gas is cheaper right now, take advantage of it!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=75750&page=3

seriously, nobody from CT wanted to party hard? -_-

Putin will judo you.

LOL i love how this guy is such a ****ing nut job
LOL JUDO PUTIN.
Also; I wanted to party hard, but I had no gifs to share.

Budai what school did you go to? I go to Florida tech and AE is the biggest major down here.
WPI.
=D I'm going there next year.[/optimism]
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I have no on to drive of course, so im stuck there.
Oooohh....
>_> Looks like you're taking the train!

oshi-
PoF's is this Saturday?

Maybe I'll drop by with Sandra.
*ponders*
For a little bit of friendlies though. Totally.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*Squeals like a school girl*
edit//
@Darc, not Putin beating the **** outta guys he'd have killed if they didn't cooperate.

Imma take the 8:14pm train being its the earliest and cheapest ride tomorrow
:O Will you be staying at PoF's for the week? I might drop by Friday afternoon or something.

Also; PoF, can I buy one of your controllers for like, $10? Mine is really pissing me off.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Everyone must watch this!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1YJbCftjBI

Budai what school did you go to? I go to Florida tech and AE is the biggest major down here.
Yeah as DD said I was AE (ME with Aero concentration actually). I went to WPI (just graduated in May).

I almost applied to FIT and Embry Riddle but I decided I'd rather stay in the Northeast for school. In high school when I decided I wanted to do Aerospace I had my heart set on Embry Riddle, but as it got closer to application time I found WPI and realized how awesome it was and I didn't have to go far away to go there. The Florida coast was originally one of the reasons I liked ER/FIT, but I guess I let that go at some point. I don't regret going to WPI at all though, it was the greeetest.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Yeah as DD said I was AE (ME with Aero concentration actually). I went to WPI (just graduated in May).

I almost applied to FIT and Embry Riddle but I decided I'd rather stay in the Northeast for school. In high school when I decided I wanted to do Aerospace I had my heart set on Embry Riddle, but as it got closer to application time I found WPI and realized how awesome it was and I didn't have to go far away to go there. The Florida coast was originally one of the reasons I liked ER/FIT, but I guess I let that go at some point. I don't regret going to WPI at all though, it was the greeetest.

Do you happen to know Jeremy Deorsy then? He went to WPI for AE for like 2-3 years then tranfered down to FIT.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
DD I'm going to Pof's =3
Maybe we'll finally actually get to M-e-e-t. I've seen you like 40 million times along with your brother but have never really TALKED to you guys. Also, can't wait to fight your Marth and Jigs.

Actually, I cant wait for Saturday as a whole!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

NinjaLink is coming over my house tomorrow night. People are sort of welcome to join him and I for that Smash Brothers game. Good stuff.

Oh yeah-I'm not picking people up or going anywhere after I get him from New Haven.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I may end up having this work thing on Saturday so I might not be able to go. Even if I don't have that thing then I'll only be able to be at the tourney until like 4ish probably, so basically just the first event. If I do go I'll make sure to be on time though, hah.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm still not positive I'm going, but I really want to team with Dazwa and Alukard/DJ Nintendo probably won't have a ride if I don't go.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o.o Well I wanna see Sandra and if she can't get her ride down to me, then I'll probably skip PoF's to go see her.

>.< Saturday is her Aunt's last day visiting them, so that'll suck because she was so nice to me too.

>_> OH! So Sandra is in the ROTC thingy at her school, and she is totally going to fly a plane this/next week sometime. Her parents won't let her cause it costs like, $60 to go and that's understandable if they don't want to/can't afford to pay for it.

Nonetheless, it has upset her greatly as she has been looking forward to this for a while now, and it made my dad **** bricks when he heard about that.

So I'm thinking of giving her the money she needs, and she can write me an IOU or something to make her feel better until she forgets.

I have no idea why I just typed that out.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Kind of late, but... whatever.

I think the people saying that treatments for depression are ineffective/placebos need to look outside their own experience. Then again, I've heard stories from both sides of the tracks.

I have a friend who, at one time in his life, was literally so depressed he was insane. I don't want to say he couldn't have gotten through it without being medicated, but it's undeniable that he has benefited from the treatment he received. He's a pretty normal guy now.

On the other hand, my girlfriend tells me that her dad was once diagnosed schizophrenic and that he says he got better by not taking his medication.

DD, you seem like a nice guy. I think you'll get through whatever problems you're facing.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Kind of late, but... whatever.

I think the people saying that treatments for depression are ineffective/placebos need to look outside their own experience. Then again, I've heard stories from both sides of the tracks.

I have a friend who, at one time in his life, was literally so depressed he was insane. I don't want to say he couldn't have gotten through it without being medicated, but it's undeniable that he has benefited from the treatment he received. He's a pretty normal guy now.

On the other hand, my girlfriend tells me that her dad was once diagnosed schizophrenic and that he says he got better by not taking his medication.

DD, you seem like a nice guy. I think you'll get through whatever problems you're facing.
:p Thanks Dave.<3

:3 My dad was diagnosed with Skitz and ADD, he took medicine and it helped, but he didn't like it, so he dropped them and used...well I guess he used religion to pull through.

o_o Speaking of religion, I think I might post little survey-esque thing for a couple of CTers to give back to me for my religion project.

I'll post them sometime during the day.

BED!
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
schizophrenia is such an incredibly unique medical disorder.

Cort said it best with his comments about the individuality of each brain.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Lol Aiser.

I'm getting destroyed by my studio courses. I have my portfolio review for communication design NEXT Friday. I still need more pieces, and only 16 people get picked. If I don't get in...

+1 year of college.

Top Bottom