• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
A capella groups are probably bottom of the nerd totem pole, right beneath gay erotic furry star trek fanfic writers
Beastpaint.

edit: I guess that's more clinically insane than nerdy. If you don't know what it is, I wouldn't suggest looking it up in a NSFW environment... or ever for that matter. :-P

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So, i REALLY need to find a torrent, for windows xp service pack 2, or specifically, the east asian language files, if anybody can help, id appretiate it GREATLY... girlfriend cant see japanese files on pc, and .. its.. impossible to do homework?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
much appretiated steve, but shes on XP ^^;;;;;;

i tried getting them right from the website.. but it says you need a service pack 2 disc to install them.. or something?

so.. i guess i might need a torrent.. or to acquire a cd and mail it to her, bahhh
this sucks

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I need new music I'm bored as hell with what I have but I have no money for CD's nor do I know any bands that are new/unheard of to me that are good. Any suggestions?
here you go bobby

www.hypem.com
www.pitchforkmedia.com

^these are the first two places I go when looking for new music
hypemachine is amazing and I strongly encourage everyone to use it!
_____

Spawn - thanks for the shoutout man <3, anytime you wanna play smash/music talk let me know. I think a drunken smashfest will do just fine :p

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Uhhhhttt ohhh. It might be mm for name time.

69th post, I'm done with this account.

Edit: Nevermind lol.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
LOL. I'll get it eventually haha. I'll stop by your house on a Friday since you're so close.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
much appretiated steve, but shes on XP ^^;;;;;;

i tried getting them right from the website.. but it says you need a service pack 2 disc to install them.. or something?

so.. i guess i might need a torrent.. or to acquire a cd and mail it to her, bahhh
this sucks
Thats.. weird
I reinstalled SP2 for something recently after doing a little google searching. o_O

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Blah....

So I might be making a cartoon show for a company called A.S enterprise, I want to make
something funny, anyone got any ideas?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Blah....

So I might be making a cartoon show for a company called A.S enterprise, I want to make
something funny, anyone got any ideas?
Have any of your own at the moment?
Also, what kinda humor/age group are you catering to?
Art style?
>_>!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So my girlfriend just beat her brother.
She was Bowser.
He was Sheik.

I love her.
So much.
=D!

Also:
I'm taking meds for my depression now[Which I've had for a while it seems]! So maybe if they kick in soon, I might be able to get that competitive spirit that I lack instead of seeing all gaming as a chore!

Woo!

If they don't kick in soon, the side effects/start up effects say that it'll increase my thoughts of suicide. Rofl.

So uh.
Joints still hurt hella lot though =3=;
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Gonna go for teens, aiming for something like Robot Chicken, art style probably some easy to draw
anime.
Well, then you're doing a bunch of short little skits;
Since you're going with Anime, it would probably be a little more "Lucky Star"-esque with the same range of characters just taking on different little skits.

Like an Anime-MADTV.

=D!

Yea, aside from that I got nothin'.

@_@ I don't feel slow in the brain yet. Just really ****ing dizzy.

I think I'll take a good night's sleep then.

-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Gonna go for teens, aiming for something like Robot Chicken, art style probably some easy to draw
anime.
I would like to be a writer for said show, if a writer for said show is necessary.

EDIT- If you're going to draw in a cheesy, easy-to-do anime style, your subject matter should probably be a cheesy, easy-to-do romantic comedy. Those are always a gold mine.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Don't take meds. The only way in which they assist your depression is by making you not give a flying **** about anything.

Don't depend on them for anything. I have faith that you can crawl out of your black hole of depression without the necessity of drugs.

edit//and I'm sure your girlfriend will be more than happy enough to assist.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I would like to be a writer for said show, if a writer for said show is necessary.

EDIT- If you're going to draw in a cheesy, easy-to-do anime style, your subject matter should probably be a cheesy, easy-to-do romantic comedy. Those are always a gold mine.
well, a writer would make my life much easier. SO if you give me your cell ill call you up and we can get a team going.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Depression medication is all mental. IT doesnt do anything but actually hurt u. Side effects and stuff
People who say such things must not really know people dealing with it.

Moon-Doggie, I don't have a cell phone, but IM me and I'll give you my house #.

Top Bottom