• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations, Min Min! ARMS character(s) for Smash discussion

Which character do think will be revealed in June?

• Spring Man

Votes: 54 16.3%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mechanica

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Master Mummy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Min Min

Votes: 104 31.4%
  • Helix

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Byte & Barq

• Twintelle

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • Max Brass

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Lola Pop

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Spring Tron

• Misango

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Coyle

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Biff

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Combination of 2 or more interchangeable characters

Votes: 66 19.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Correction; Western Twitter are Twintelle simps, and even then, simping for != actual favorite. Plus that poll’s open worldwide

I think the dude knew
That doesn't really answer the question, lol. It could have gone another way on the voting with twintelle in it, he either gambled that min min was obviously gonna win the votes, or there's something more than just one character going on after all and he wasn't gonna be wrong no matter who got the most votes. Either way I don't really care in the end, i just find it curious and funny the way he worded as if whoever wins the poll will be in.

MattX20

Smash Hero
In a matter of hours, there will be no further arguments over the character identity and the Mii Costumes, stage, stage cameos, spirits, victory animations, and alt colors.

ProtoTwi

Smash Ace
NNID
Proto-Twi
If Spring Man gets in, I vote the Spring Man AT gets replaced with Spring Man from Mega Man 7. (I made this joke 2 years ago, This is the last day i can make it)
Mm7springman.jpg

Shawksta

Smash Apprentice
It's only 3 scenario's.
1.Min Min is the rep
2.Min Min is part of a multiple character situation
3.Daniel was wrong

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'm still wondering if it's possible to replace Spring Man's current AT with Springtron. Won't have to wait long to find out.
I hope it gets replaced with nothing at all, so that as soon as we get confirmation that Assist Trophies can become playable, people don't cling onto "but only if the Assist Trophy can be replaced".

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I hope it gets replaced with nothing at all, so that as soon as we get confirmation that Assist Trophies can become playable, people don't cling onto "but only if the Assist Trophy can be replaced".
Eh, they should've been more specific.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Eh, they should've been more specific.
Do you not see this?
"Why yes, Spring Man was an Assist Trophy that got upgraded to a playable character, but that's only because he was able to be replaced with Springtron. Who would replace Waluigi? Alfonso?"

That is the sole reason I want Spring Man's Assist Trophy to not be replaced at all, even though it's as simple as a model swap.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's only 3 scenario's.
1.Min Min is the rep
2.Min Min is part of a multiple character situation
3.Daniel was wrong
I would've said that maybe all 4 of them are part of the character so he'd know he can't be wrong, but twintelle doesnt really fit since her arms are different.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Do you not see this?
"Why yes, Spring Man was an Assist Trophy that got upgraded to a playable character, but that's only because he was able to be replaced with Springtron. Who would replace Waluigi? Alfonso?"

That is the sole reason I want Spring Man's Assist Trophy to not be replaced at all, even though it's as simple as a model swap.
Sorry. I meant that as a joke.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
12 hours remain :O

Those who can go to sleep now will have it easy :p passes the time quicker

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
*sigh* i have finished the grand prix with all characters plus getting the thank you photos of Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min, Max Brass, Springtron, and Dr. Coyle unlocked after completing the hard levels as those characters and finished reading the lore photos i have purchased using my coins. i am fully prepared for this rep now knowing some knowledge on the characters. however i want to remain calm and not let any rumor take over my mind(love for anyone to warn me on a rumor being talked here before the direct). i'll probably go back to unlock the thank you photos of all characters though for now i'm moving on to other video games for my summer.
Edit: Fix a few errors.

Last edited:

Shawksta

Smash Apprentice
I would've said that maybe all 4 of them are part of the character so he'd know he can't be wrong, but twintelle doesnt really fit since her arms are different.
If it is a mix, i can't see Twintelle either, but nobody knows but "Leakers" and even then the leakers could be wrong.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well guys. Here's to tomorrow. Tomorrow supposedly the debate whether spirits and assists can be promoted comes to an end and yet again the end of another speculation era (The debate of the ARMS rep).

Hoping: Minmin
Prediction: Spring Man

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Feeling really confident it's a 50/50 between Min Min and Spring Man, but for the sake of choosing someone different for my guess I'm still sticking with Max. Not counting out solo Ribbon Girl either.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Lol really. I would put Min Min over 50%. And a decent amount for a multi-character. spring man alone i only think like 12%. Just how I see it maybe :p

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Well guys. Here's to tomorrow. Tomorrow supposedly the debate whether spirits and assists can be promoted comes to an end and yet again the end of another speculation era (The debate of the ARMS rep).

Hoping: Minmin
Hoping: Spring Man

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My official prediction is Min Min. I'm lockin' it in right now. Feel free to quote this and laugh at me if I'm wrong.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
My official prediction is Min Min. I'm lockin' it in right now. Feel free to quote this and laugh at me if I'm wrong.
I have to eat a grilled cheese if it's not Spring Man.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Predicting: Spring Man OR Spring Man w/ Ribbon Girl
Hope: Min Min or Dr Coyle

Also I fairly like Ribbon Girl, I just prefer the other two ladies more. :)
Good thing I have nothing on tomorrow because the presentation is at midnight here.

Staarih

Smash Master
Honestly, I’m just glad we’ll finally be able to move on with speculation, and depending who the character is, speculation may take an interesting turn as well.
Getting an ARMS fighter in general is amazing and I’ll welcome any of the characters with open arms (hehe). As it’s only the morning out here, this is gonna be a looong day of waiting.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
My final predictions? I'm personally gunning for two scenarios:
1) The ARMS fighter is multiple characters sharing a single moveset via alternate costumes (Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, Min Min)
2) It's a single ARMS fighter with my personal hopes going for any of the following - Spring Man, Min Min, Max Brass or Dr. Coyle.

I can spare watching the presentation live, since I don't have any major plans, but I can cope with watching the presentation at midnight tonight (by my timezone)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Final prediction for me is that the character is either Ribbon Girl, or Min Min.

MarioDDR755

Smash Apprentice
Feeling really confident it's a 50/50 between Min Min and Spring Man, but for the sake of choosing someone different for my guess I'm still sticking with Max. Not counting out solo Ribbon Girl either.
Yup, I feel 50/50 on Min Min vs Spring Man too. What makes it so exciting is that I just really feel like it can go either way. Or even another way: a composite is possible, and I also think there's a small chance that it'll be a character that no one was really predicting.

Look at the poll on this thread. Poor Master Mummy...

But my final prediction is Min Min, even if I feel she is far from guaranteed.

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
Hoping: Ribbon Girl
Prediction: Min min or Ribbon Girl with Twintelle as an Echo

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Since we've already laid down predictions for who the fighter is, I'll say that a Mii Costume is going to cause salt too. It's going to be a popular indie like Shantae or a returning costume like Lloyd, maybe with a track this time.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Since we've already laid down predictions for who the fighter is, I'll say that a Mii Costume is going to cause salt too. It's going to be a popular indie like Shantae or a returning costume like Lloyd, maybe with a track this time.
I also predict if it there aren't the old missing costumes present that the "FP7 is a Namco rep" train is gonna take off from the station

Top Bottom