• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confusing SmashBoards Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
A lot of the trophies on SmashBoards are unclear on how they're obtained (at least to me.) These are the trophies in question:

"Someone set us up the bomb!"
Requirements: "Helped count over 300 Bob-ombs before a Mod or higher posted. We know you cheated, just haven't worked out how..."
In the context of SB, what exactly would a Bob-omb be?

"Only the best is good enough!"
This one I actually have, and I think I got it because I picked a lot of top tiers as my mains when I created my account.

":mad:"
The description of this achievement is "It was born when sludge in a dirty stream was exposed to the moon’s X-rays. It appears among filth." This is the Pokédex entry for Grimer. This, along with the title (Mad Emoji), are the only hints as to how to get it.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Seems like the forum categories are confusing too - this is the Project M help and support =p

Personally, i have no idea what those achievements mean, but i wouldnt worry about it. its meaningless =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom