• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's 5-5-5 Monthlies Episode 2: Honey, I Shrunk the Giant Ivysaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Actually Marcus is 20 mins out of the way. It takes me 40 mins to get to Zak's from Caitie's house and if I added Marcus Wilson then that's another 22 minutes. I don't feel like driving extra time.

:phone:

Vist

Smash Champion
aw man, why can't this have melee haha

is it just me or is the brawl scene way more active in md than va? (if so it's the opposite for melee =( )

aw man, why can't this have melee haha

is it just me or is the brawl scene way more active in md than va? (if so it's the opposite for melee =( )
Yep. The only difference is MD Melee players have transportation to the other state and Brawl players don't

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
So true zant...

Matador and Luckay. Just call my cell(240-395-3546) idc I can grab you from metro.

I'll mm you 2fast. Also I'll mm anyone else I normally don't mm unless I don't like you :8 then I'll mm you for double what I normally mm other ppl!

Coney!!! Can I bring jeagerbombs!?!? I'll gladly bring enough to share :S

Coney

Smash Master
also don't bring jaegerbombs lmfao

not really interested in dealing with the underrage drinking shpiel

Oh don't worry. I'm def' hyped. I've got this Falco I've just picked up recently. Too bad it's bad

junebug

Smash Journeyman
yo i'mma win this fer sure. ya'll gonna be surprised when i bust out my secret weapon. calling this now.

1st junebug.

(smirk)

Coney

Smash Master
smashfest officially starts tomorrow at 8!

if you wanna come sooner call me but i'll prolly restrict it to FNB and a few others, as i'm cleaning the house and doing ome other stuff until then

Coney

Smash Master
oh yeah, a few more things just so EVERYONE KNOWS

- i'm seeding based on the PR, but i might seed myself a bit higher than an unranked would normally be. this isn't because i'm biased, i just think it's fair to all of you, and i'd do the same to people like chu as well. as always, the fabulous mr. visu will be helping me with the seeding, along with a few qualified others

- THERE IS A VENUE FEE. DO NOT SHOW UP EXPECTING TO NOT PAY IT.

- i can refund your money if you choose to drop out UP UNTIL I MAKE THE BRACKET. after i make the bracket, nothing will change unless i made a terrible oversight in seeding/placing teammates near each other/good friends/etc.

- you guys were really good about this last time, but just please keep everything running smoothly without hiccups. the faster we finish, the more time for friendlies and money matches and duelist!

- no going upstairs is still the rule!

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
W00t Been smashfesting at twins earlier! Ready for teams and singles! :8. If June comes I may just have to try and use that lock *BAM*. Otherwise I'm saving it until I work with gimr on some kinks lol

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I might need a teammate. I live here so I think I'll enter. I played today with zak and it went pretty okay. See yall there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom