• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concerning TO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCosta

Smash Rookie
Ok, my name is KingCosta (my friends call me Costa). I'm writing this sort post, to let people know about bad, and good TO's. an example of a good TO, is in Texas, my home state, his name is Zegmin (Zachary Hegman), he runs Smash Empire (a bi-weekly). An example of a bad TO, is my "friend" Neonbrine (we call him Neon) he runs a small community library tourney, where the prizes are some Nintendo themed 3D printed trophy. He's rigged previous tourneys, and won many of them, recently i've won them, and he makes a rule, having the top 3 winners, skip 1 tourney before coming back to "make it fair"... i'll leave your opinions to it!

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Although tampering with brackets is always frowned upon, nothing's stopping you from just not going to them. Seem's like you're trying to expose this guy, which is just as immature.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
It does sound a bit like you want to expose him, however I'd say a TO entering tournaments, but also setting and changing rules on their own could also be pretty bad. Is there a fee for entry since there's no monetary prize? You should probably bring it up with them if they're your friend instead of asking people online what they think.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
This forum isn't the place for Twitter-style callouts. This is not constructive or informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom