• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Computer admintrator

_kSo_

Smash Master
What?? you can delete your system administrator? thats crazy. I dont know how that would happen, but maybe you could reboot your computer to original OS settings? that should get your admin back.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
This was actually for a friend. I told him to try to reboot it, I just wanted to see if anybody else agreed. He won't reboot it because he says he has to much memory he dosn't want to lose.

_kSo_

Smash Master
ah, i see. well tell him that rebooting it sound like the only option he has. or what you could do is go to start->programs->accessories->system tools->system restore and you could restore your computer's memory to a point back in time when he had the administrator. he might lose a few programs (if he had installed them recently) but only if he installed them. if he wrote like a paper or something it'd still be there, but i'd back up some important data just in case. But this will take your computer back in time and change all settings back to the way they were a time in the past that you choose. im pretty sure that will solve your problem without a full system reboot

Top Bottom