• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completely Vanilla Mafia Signups (2019) [Did Not Start]

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Edit: Note from the moderator; this game failed to fill, but I subsequently revived it and ran the setup in 2020. Click here for that thread.

COMPLETELY VANILLA MAFIA
A closed setup for 9-12 players

1. #HBC | Mac
2. Pythag
3. #HBC | FrozeηFlame
4. Xivii
5. UtopianPoyzin
6. Shlorp
7.​

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Rules:
1. Be nice
2. No cheating
3. Don't make me chase you for poor activity
4. Once you're dead, don't post in the thread, and don't 'like' anything either.
4a. Exception: You are allowed one 'go town' or 'go scum' post.
5. Don't talk about the game outside of this thread while it's running, whether you're dead or alive.
6. Do not quote, link, screenshot, or otherwise directly refer to any part of any conversation with me, including your role PM.
7. Also don't quote, link, etc. any private communications with other players, including hydra partners.
8. Don't edit your posts. Multi-posting is fine.
9. Don't post during the Night phase.
10. You can vote and unvote with appropriate bolded commands. If it's not bold, it doesn't count.
11. If I come up with any more rules, you have to follow those too.

Important Information:
All roles are assigned at random
If you don't send me a Night action, no action will be taken.
If you don't reach a lynch, no lynch will occur.
Day 1's deadline will be 7 days. Day 2's will be 6 days, and so on to a minimum of 3 days.
If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Last edited:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
/in cuz an empty sign up list is sad

But I don't imagine this game will start anytime soon

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary maybe add a rule prohibiting screen shots?
I've amended rule 6 to mention screenshots; should I also be banning all screenshots in general? (I genuinely don't know why exactly I would do that)

======================================================

Also I am very much of the attitude that if this fills, then it fills, and I will run it. If it doesn't fill in a reasonable time frame, then I may kill it instead. But I've been sitting on this setup for at least a month and there at least seems to be a demand for 'normal' mafia games.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm thinking just ban all screenshots. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see how they have any legitimate use in a game of mafia

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
/in

If anyone is interested in hydraing, let me know. It's been a while since I've done one.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hi Shlorp Shlorp , welcome to dGames.
Since you're a new player I would like to know what previous experience you have in playing mafia / werewolf before I let you join the game. You can just reply here or send me a private message ('start conversation'). This is to avoid any misunderstandings and make sure you are going to be comfortable when you do join the game.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I have had a couple months from hell, culminating in me being laid off last week for reasons outside my control.

I'd love to join in, but frankly, I don't think I have a healthy mindset atm for mafia. I'll be OK, and job prospects are looking good. But still.

Shlorp

Smash Rookie
I have had a couple months from hell, culminating in me being laid off last week for reasons outside my control.

I'd love to join in, but frankly, I don't think I have a healthy mindset atm for mafia. I'll be OK, and job prospects are looking good. But still.
good luck with everything, sry for the whole situation there.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

Sorry to hear that, hope things improve for you. Thanks for letting us know.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Since I am still waiting to hear from Dooplissity and Tom, and Lore is no longer interested, it's increasingly likely that I will cancel this game.

Right now I have 6 active players interested, if we can make it to 9 players before December 2nd (a week from now) then I will run the game.

Shlorp

Smash Rookie
Since I am still waiting to hear from Dooplissity and Tom, and Lore is no longer interested, it's increasingly likely that I will cancel this game.

Right now I have 6 active players interested, if we can make it to 9 players before December 2nd (a week from now) then I will run the game.
I will see if I can get my friend to join.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think this is just gonna run too close to the holidays for me to be able to participate. I'm gonna have to /out. Sorry guys.

Top Bottom