• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETELY VANILLA Mafia | Game Over

Chaco

Never Logs In
osieorb18 osieorb18 How do you feel about how quickly this wagon got to L-1, and do you feel any jumps into this wagon are unjustified/opportunistic?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
(reposting for new page)

Votecount 1-11

[4] Xivii : osieorb18, UtopianPoyzin, somitomi, Darkpit
[2] UtopianPoyzin : #HBC FrozeηFlame, Xivii
[1] Darkpit54: Boomfrog
[1] somitomi : Chaco

[1] Not Voting: mərcurı

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Day 1 Deadline is at 11 PM UTC on Saturday August 8th; under 31 hours remain.

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Did NOT realize that was L-1

##Unvote

At least for now. I wanna make sure we're all ready to hammer before we do

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I haven't fully read the last page yet, but I'd like to address Chaco before I go get ready for the day.

Chaco Chaco please keep it within the game. You know that I'm a logical player and so bursts of emotion that don't address the point don't really do anything if they don't logically address the points I'm making. The only thing I'd like answered is this:
So what I'm asking is what do you not disagree with from osie? I ask because it comes off as playing both sides, defending me while leaving the door open to potentially come around to agreeing with osie later.
Do you not see how I could get the idea that you're playing both sides? I'm not saying it's for a matter-of-fact the case. It's a suspicion, hence why I'd like for you to clarify and show your train of thought. This game is about developing empathy toward one another in the face of deceit and paranoia, and the only way to come to understand one another is open and good-faith communication. So again, to be clear, my question is what are the things in this game that you don't disagree with osie on? If you could, it would help if you specifically quote which posts of mine you found to be anti-town.

I'll address some of the other stuff that's been on your mind in a bit, but I'd like to eat breakfast.

Darkpit54 Darkpit54 sure I could be a bigger threat as scum, but I could also be an asset to town, hence why I disagree with yeeting players that have been moving the game forward until D3 because you'll have flips to judge my alignment. If the players I'm hard pushing turn out to be town, then yea it makes sense to yeet me. But at the moment, you haven't given a chance either way. (I see your other pings, will get to them after getting the day started).

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Although now that I think about it with my less tired brain, it actually doesn't solve the whole "outing actual PRs" problem, which makes me wonder:
osieorb18 osieorb18 What was the point of that suggestion exactly?
I already had some idea that any PRs were essentially outed given that the argument for a massclaim was that there were mostly non-PRs.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I meant to quote Osie's "congrats you've rolefished successfully" too but oops. Pretend like I did. At this point, I think we've lost everything we can lose from a massclaim while gaining absolutely nothing. I see no reason not to go all the way and hopefully get some information, scum already has a clear target for toNight and some clear options for the next. With a massclaim now we can get something, right? Scum already has what they need, so we have nothing to lose. This way we can get a target for Osie, or confirmation that it's all weak roles, or something of substance. I'll fully advocate for a massclaim now. Osie should claim last
Yeah, at this point there isn't much to lose.

Thank you for this lol, I thought I was stupid. I'd based it on 4 potential scum out of 13 last game, so 3 out of 9 this game would be the same ratio. But I assumed they knew better than I would lmao
22%-33% is the classic range of ratios.

Can you elaborate on this? I feel like I may be missing something on UP lol. Does he have a drastically different tone as scum?
I had the impression that UP was tired of rolling scum since he had commented as such back in I guess Sorceror's. I thought there was something more recent, but :shrug:.

Hoping Osie can be our Fonti this game lol
Well that's huge shoes to fill. She's probably prettier than I am too.

Unrelated, but osieorb18 osieorb18 what are your pronouns?
None of the pronouns really bother me, but he is most accurate.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
osieorb18 osieorb18 How do you feel about how quickly this wagon got to L-1, and do you feel any jumps into this wagon are unjustified/opportunistic?
UP and Darkpit both make sense. UP is a bit more comfortable for me than Darkpit there due to OMGUS being more of a state of mind than a scumtell. Somi is the only one where I might question it. I'll double check it though. Somi's been looking better and better as time goes on. This game might be as simple as Xivii+FF.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Darkpit54 Darkpit54 sure I could be a bigger threat as scum, but I could also be an asset to town, hence why I disagree with yeeting players that have been moving the game forward until D3 because you'll have flips to judge my alignment. If the players I'm hard pushing turn out to be town, then yea it makes sense to yeet me. But at the moment, you haven't given a chance either way. (I see your other pings, will get to them after getting the day started).
Getting you to move the game forward was like pulling teeth.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Yeah, somi is comfortably around null for me right now. Some good things, some meh. If Xivii flipped town, which I doubt, I'd reconsider around somi and UP, though FF definitely wouldn't leave my PoE. Reminds me that I still need to team-sort. Maybe after a flip, though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Have I not been pretty clear about it? I feel how I spoke about it was fairly straight forward. I give your slot a grain of salt because you play atypically. My arguments against Osie were, doesn’t Xivii always play like this though? You are an outspoken leader of posting and directing, your forcefulness here is the same as I’ve seen elsewhere. Osie has a different meta of you, and that’s basically what it boiled down to. I give your slot more allowances than others due to the nature of your play and look for specifics in your okay to determine town/scum. The broad pursuits of this and that are not enough to determine your alignment because your motive is ambiguous almost always. I gave you town points for the pursuit of how you wanted Osie to claim before reading the early game role progression, I gave you scum points when you focused in elsewhere and ignored a post from Pit that a town pushing they’re major suspect would have hit on, your retraction on DP and flip flopping reads with no progression is scummy, as well.
Overall synopsis, I do not treat you how I typically read all other players because their motive can be deciphered from their pursuits and how they play, and the purity of such. Your slot always has questionable motives that are not apparent to the masses, or such my experience has been.

If it was an isolated event, with the pushiness and tells you’ve exhibited I probably would be okay with your Lynch here. However, how quickly your wagon grew needs to be examined and people need to better support their reasonings and leave solidified stances.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, somi is comfortably around null for me right now. Some good things, some meh. If Xivii flipped town, which I doubt, I'd reconsider around somi and UP, though FF definitely wouldn't leave my PoE. Reminds me that I still need to team-sort. Maybe after a flip, though.
Somi was my likely partner for Xivii so I don’t know how I feel about their jump onto the wagon. It depends on if this is our lynch and if their vote stays put.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Wow you guys. Wow... the amount of talking past each other here is giving me a headache.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Have I not been pretty clear about it? I feel how I spoke about it was fairly straight forward. I give your slot a grain of salt because you play atypically. My arguments against Osie were, doesn’t Xivii always play like this though? You are an outspoken leader of posting and directing, your forcefulness here is the same as I’ve seen elsewhere. Osie has a different meta of you, and that’s basically what it boiled down to. I give your slot more allowances than others due to the nature of your play and look for specifics in your okay to determine town/scum. The broad pursuits of this and that are not enough to determine your alignment because your motive is ambiguous almost always. I gave you town points for the pursuit of how you wanted Osie to claim before reading the early game role progression, I gave you scum points when you focused in elsewhere and ignored a post from Pit that a town pushing they’re major suspect would have hit on, your retraction on DP and flip flopping reads with no progression is scummy, as well.
Overall synopsis, I do not treat you how I typically read all other players because their motive can be deciphered from their pursuits and how they play, and the purity of such. Your slot always has questionable motives that are not apparent to the masses, or such my experience has been.

If it was an isolated event, with the pushiness and tells you’ve exhibited I probably would be okay with your Lynch here. However, how quickly your wagon grew needs to be examined and people need to better support their reasonings and leave solidified stances.
I don't pay attention to cold meta usually, actually. Most of my meta-esque reads are more personality and experience reads than comparing what happened in games.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Somi was my likely partner for Xivii so I don’t know how I feel about their jump onto the wagon. It depends on if this is our lynch and if their vote stays put.
I haven't really teambuilt but there's a lot of Xivii worlds which work.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Alright. Xivii Xivii Chaco's points about you doing what you want and dominating the game are true. Osie's point about you pushing for mass claim because you wanted it more then the masses wanted it is true. Neither of these points are alignment indicative for anyone involved (except Chaco's and Osi's tone have been townie). Both sides, please stop sucking up air discussing these points.

Everyone who hasn't given an ordered read list needs to do so. (Including me). Especially mərcurı mərcurı , please give us something to work with mate.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I don't think it's really necessary to respond to all that unless Chaco, Frozen, Boom want me to, but I'd rather keep the clutter down.
You've failed.

The scum team is exactly Darkpit and BoomFrog
In what world? I've been the strongest push against DP. I voted first, and honestly thought I'd convince Chaco and you to vote with me. If I'm scummates with DP then I might build a case on them but I wouldn't bring up old forgotten and valid points like the weird *******-game logic thing. I'd want to let that point for and be forgotten. Also, since you brought up that point originally and liked my post reiterating it, why have you let it drop from your reads?

UP reeks of DoS.
What is DoS?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Xivii’s drop of DP is my biggest concern with their slot. Seems like it was just an opportunity to ride a wagon if their is no follow through, cause I didn’t see any progression to a read chance until Xivii was isolating me as reading his tonal difference as scummy on my end, and classifying him as town from such.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Ebwop:
logic thing. I'd want to let that point **die** and be forgotten.
Also, how have you not considered Osi as DP's partner? He came in strong and hard defended DP when it looked like there was momentum building against DP.

Also, also, how can you interpret UP as jester-like => scum . When you watched town UP self destruct in his last game, Oasis?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’m surprised he hasn’t considered Somi/DP either. When Somi and DP have little stance or talking about one another and both votes say on his own wagon. Inexperienced scum team hopping in the wagon while the getting me good?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Gettings good*

Stupid phone tried to autocorrect my southern

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Everyone who hasn't given an ordered read list needs to do so
Town, you can't convince me to yeet these
Chaco
Osie

From there there are two possible scenarios:

Scenario One: Xivii is Scum
I think this scenario pretty much clears UP
UP
Somi

These two I just really need to reread lol, seem like the PoE but I'd need to look back over interactions with Xiv
Boom
Frozen

Fat Null:
Mər

Scenario Two: Xivii is Town
If this is the case, I feel UP is potentially the top suspect. Probably a Mer scummate but who knows

Reread but still probably town
Somi
Boom
Frozen

The most likely scummate:
Mər

I really think this is scum:
UP

This flip pretty heavily impacts my reads lol, and I very much need to reread Frozen and Boom before it, but this is pretty much where I'm at lol

osieorb18

Smash Ace
D1 team building is pretty meh. I kinda don't want to try for a D1 solve in a 9 person game in which I don't know most of the players amazingly well, just moderately... But maybe that's just cowardice speaking. After all, I'd do it for sure if it was only 7 players.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I feel sorta bad about it but I'm kinda specifically reading UP not self destructing here as townie until it isn't. Heck, I need a non-slimy-feeling reason to townread or scumread UP.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Town, you can't convince me to yeet these
Chaco
Osie

From there there are two possible scenarios:

Scenario One: Xivii is Scum
I think this scenario pretty much clears UP
UP
Somi

These two I just really need to reread lol, seem like the PoE but I'd need to look back over interactions with Xiv
Boom
Frozen

Fat Null:
Mər

Scenario Two: Xivii is Town
If this is the case, I feel UP is potentially the top suspect. Probably a Mer scummate but who knows

Reread but still probably town
Somi
Boom
Frozen

The most likely scummate:
Mər

I really think this is scum:
UP

This flip pretty heavily impacts my reads lol, and I very much need to reread Frozen and Boom before it, but this is pretty much where I'm at lol
You're not rereading either myself or Chaco If Xivii flips town?

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
You're not rereading either myself or Chaco If Xivii flips town?
I'll reread everyone obviously but your behavior toMorrow would have to be pretty scummy for me to be willing to yeet you. I dothink you're both way more likely to be scum if Xivii isn't

Darkpit54 Darkpit54 Who do you think is more likely scum between Xivii and Up?
I'm leaning pretty strongly towards Xivii due to the last few pages. I might could be persuaded for a UP yeet today, but it'd have to be really convincing

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Alright, to address the other stuff that's been on your mind Chaco:

-I'm not upset with you at all. I understand your perspective with regard to my approach the game. My suspicion here doesn't stem from that. It's that I think my play style this game is quite different from the previous game; however, you seem to be approaching Osie as if it isn't and I'm not really seeing the parallels. Hence why I'm asking for you to clarify.

-Where have I flip-flopped on reads? I don't think my PoE has changed in an erratic manner? I think I've laid out my progression pretty consistency, but there are some times where I've repeated a point in my head a million times, but haven't yet put it in thread, so if there are any logical gaps let me know. My progression (including stuff I haven't voiced) is as follows:

>Chaco's claim is null

>DP's claim is null

>UP is suspicious for taking Chaco's claim as locked town

>Chaco is suspicious for being pinged by Somi

>UP is very scummy, but he's often MLed so I need to see more

>Reviewing the thread here. Darkpit becomes my main suspect. I put UP and Chaco on hold, waiting to see how you progress.

>UP responses to my questions from the previous post sends a lot of pings [he avoided answering me directly on some and backtracked on his somi push] and he rises in scuminess here. Chaco also seemed to be considering my points on Darkpit so he was lowered. Note that you (Chaco) and UP were essentially hovering around a null-line for me with you trending on the town side and UP on the scum side.

>BoomFrog's entrance is suspicious to me as it's agreeing the the hasty conclusions that UP made regarding town reads. Also looking back, it doesn't make sense to town read people who "got it" because I had already gave it away on the first page.

>I considered Darkpits points, and reviewing him reaffirmed my initial suspicions. I further elaborate on the case here.

>Chaco convinces me to give DP some space since his reactions could be due to my "vet status", so I let that go for the moment and look into BoomFrog here.

>I determine that UP probably isn't mates with DP here, so he moves up. Additionally, reviewing the points I listed there on UP and Chaco, I felt alright having them on the town side of null. Note that at the time of this list, I still don't have any hard town reads. But seeing as there are only two scum, I began doing PoE town leans. So yes, while you're on the top of my list here chaco, it's not as far from null as it seems.

>In the post above I speculated that the team was either DP and Boom, Up and Boom, or DP and Frozen. I removed Up and Boom as a possibility because UP hardly interacted with Boom upon his entrance and I know that UP interacts emphatically with his scummates. Kary posts a vote count here, and it's looking like our forces are split. I want to have some pressure going so we and progress the game so I utilize UPs vote on Frozen in order to investigate that route. (Frozen was the only player of the four that was considering that had someone voting him).

>Frozen reacts to stuff on the next page and it's very apparent to me that he is coming from a town mindset. I keep my vote on him while he addresses the only discrepancy I felt there was, which was him missing my reasoning on him.

>UP has been getting under my skin throughout the game. I don't appreciate how disrespectful he's being. The page above was especially frustrating and I made my comment on page 8 here out of that irritation.

>I elaborate on that further here, expanding on my confusion with his play but ultimately still having him on the town side of the null line. I also summarize my findings from the Frozen push here.

>I go back to Darkpit (who was still and always has been by primary suspect) with the caveat that I could very much be wrong about UP. I really don't think they are scummates together though hence why I'm teetering so much on UP. It's one or the other I think and it's about determining which one. I also explained in the post above that I believed that you were the only player that fit with scum!UP.

>More points on Darkpit.

>It's at this point where I started to have a suspicion you were playing up to osie as indicated by inquiries.

>Oise asserted that Darpit was ML bait based on his meta of him, which I looked into and found it to not be valid here.

>Over the course of these next few pages, I repeatedly asked you to directly show me which points you felt were lacking and what posts of mine you found disagreeable. If you follow, I think it's clear that I was trying to make sure that your perspective was reasonable and sincere. Judging from your response last night about it not being relevant, I now figure you thought I was asking in defense of myself. I can see how you didn't realize I was asking for the sake of my own read.

>And now we are to my UP vote last night. UP disappeared, and I was thinking over how the game would progress if I was wrong on DP. We have two slots that are openly playing antagonistic (UP and Merc). If I was wrong on DP and we yeeted one of Merc/UP D2 as I proposed and they flipped town it would leave us in a nasty spot D3. Again UP has been on the center of the teeter-totter throughout the game, and because I felt the only player that fit his partner MO was you, my growing suspicion of you was enough to push the idea that he should go first over the edge. I felt an UP yeet would be optimal even if I feel like DP is more likely scum because of the position me being wrong on DP could leave us in and because I feel yeeting UP would be better for the game state overall due to his unhelpful playstyle. So it's like two birds with one stone, yeeting an unhelpful slot and a scummy slot vs yeeting just a scummy slot (DP) or just an unhelpful slot (Merc).

So I hope this shows that I have been consistent and my PoE has been virtually within the same group of players all along. It's just a matter of figuring out which side of the seesaw is correct. I've never once dropped Darkpit and I've provided multiple angles for people to look into throughout the game so I'm not really sure why you're saying this:
your retraction on DP
Xivii’s drop of DP
Like wth? My best guess is that's how you're reading this post here. But this is just me stream of consciousness laying out my hypothesis for UP's behavior. I'm not speaking of it as matter-of-fact. Darkpit is still my strongest scumread (the read list I provided osie just above this post is ordered).

Thinking about it, I think one of the things you may be perceiving as flip-flopping is the way I investigate people. I express my hypothesis and see how a player reacts to it. This can often come off as me believing something rather than theorizing something and so when I drop it, it comes off as a flip-flop. Communicating my hypotheses as statements though opens up the doorway to detect floundering from scum when I hit the nail on the head. For example, last night when I made the above post speculating that UP was a role cop, he responded in a confident manner and turned it around on me as if he felt that my mentioning of a role cop alluded to me being so. This isn't the response someone would have if I was right and he had just been caught naked in the headlights, and so I can conclude that the hypothesis was incorrect and abandone it.

A quick branch:

osieorb18 osieorb18 this outline above is why I feel like your push on me hasn't been in good faith. You've made the claim multiple times that I haven't been doing anything or attempting to progress the game forward, such as here:
Getting you to move the game forward was like pulling teeth.
This is why I felt you hadn't really read the game because your claim just isn't true? I've consistently been evaluating Darkpit at extensive length. I've demonstrated a progression on every other player as well and have provided multiple in-depth read lists. I'd argue that I've been the most progressive in pushing the game forward followed by Frozen and Chaco. Like, you just saying otherwise is so weird.

Back to Chaco (I want to address the less relevant stuff as well):

-With regard to my using colors, there's nothing to figure out bruh. I literally just wanted to use colors in my post because I like color and like to make things pretty. There was no grand scheme behind it, damn. I stopped using them once I realized how horrendously difficult it was making my posts to read.

-With regard to my playstyle, no offense dude but you don't really know me? Your assumptions about me and my play based on one game aren't really warranted, especially the part about playing for myself which is just not true. How I play depends on the nature of the game and my specific role. In Midnight I was an essential power role whose strength increased the longer it lives. The goal of masons is to be off scums radar as far as possible and that's what my play was centered around.
It's long so if you're not Chaco or Osie I don't recommend spending a good deal of time on it.

##Unvote: Utopian

while I go through the backlog.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was never meaning it in a negative connotation until you kept pressing the issue and at that point I was just frustrated with it, because you kept proving for an exact reason and there wasn’t. It was based off of the meta that was subscribed to you and all the quotes and the like stemming back to 2012. In just general feel there was nothing negative about you being an atypical player. You play to game solve at your speed, which was what I was trying to portray to Osie of how I was treating your slot and wouldn’t instantly scum read based off of your pursuits due to what I saw last game. You’re 100% correct I don’t know your style fully, but I have to go off of what I experienced last game, and what others have said about your slot. Once again, it was never meant to be negative. But you did intensely frustrate me by asking the same thing over and over when I explicitly said there wasn’t an instance this game it was just how I was going to treat your slot (in reading you alone) until I found consistent tells to base it off of. I don’t really have the time to respond long right now cause I have some side stuff to do for work, but I legitimately have no problem with you at all. It’s just your style and mine don’t necessarily mesh. What you would do as a PR, I definitely wouldn’t. Chalk it up to a difference in style and leave it at that. Which is were u was trying to leave it but you kept pressing for an explanation, when I had said the same thing about 4 times already. That I was reading you based off how you played last game. And the color you just couldn’t tell at first until you dropped it, it wasn’t bad either, you just couldn’t tell at first if you were gonna come off with something random.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm actually genuinely concerned by your push for a mass claim. You presented it as the will of the majority for the second time even though most of us are not so strongly in favor of it.
I guess I don't really see the difference between in favor and strongly in favor haha. I actually despise language like that. It just makes it so you don't actually have to commit. Like imagine a group of friends deciding where to go to eat and everyone is like "I'm somewhat in favor of going to Chick-fil-a," "I'm somewhat in favor of going to McDonals" and then they just sit on there arse because of their complacency. **** like that irks me to no end so I tend to take up the mantle of pullout out the teeth of what everyone actually wants.

So with regard to the mass claiming, I made my list in order for people to commit. And while yes I think claiming is optimal and yes I am have been its biggest advocate, it was never my intention to force it upon people. I think it comes of stronger than I intended because of how strongly osie and UP were asserting that we weren't going to despite the fact that they were in the minority. So I had to keep pointing out that was the case.
Alright. Xivii Xivii Xivii Xivii Chaco's points about you doing what you want and dominating the game are true. Osie's point about you pushing for mass claim because you wanted it more then the masses wanted it is true.
I can see how you'd think that, but you guys are equating moving it along with dominating. To be fair, I find it grueling when people speak in half manners such as "I don't think a massclaim would hurt" and then no one actually does anything to move it forward. My goal with showing the For/Against list was to explicitly show who was in favor of it and to have people hard commit. My goal with proposing a claim order was to get the claiming going because the order didn't really matter. And again to get people to commit one way or the other.
You've failed.
Where posts are you referring to?
In what world? I've been the strongest push against DP. I voted first, and honestly thought I'd convince Chaco and you to vote with me. If I'm scummates with DP then I might build a case on them but I wouldn't bring up old forgotten and valid points like the weird *******-game logic thing. I'd want to let that point for and be forgotten. Also, since you brought up that point originally and liked my post reiterating it, why have you let it drop from your reads?
As I said before, I haven't assimilated your recent stuff into my view yet. You involve a more thorough look, but it just hasn't been a priority. I told you I want to give you the breathing room to do your thing this game that I didn't afford you last game. So basically my view of you right now is "abstain." I'm not going to figure you out today and the little I pushed you on before gave me nothing.
What is DoS?
Denial of Service. Disk Operating System. Dumb or Scum.
https://www.sciencealert.com/you-know-how-when-you-learn-a-new-word-you-see-it-everywhere-here-s-why

As a very self aware and introspective person. You should learn about brain biases. Basically cognitive versions of optical illusions. It's good to know what kind of things your brain is bad at interpreting.
I'm not sure what this is in response to. But yeah I'm aware of these, it's my field of study.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think Darkpit's opportunism on the Xivii train is pretty apparent considering how strongly he concluded UP before. Honestly, if this yeet doesn't go through, then I really don't know what to say.

##Vote: Darkpit

I also have to reconsider osie, somi, and Merc. Something isn't lining up. Chaco and UP aren't DP's mate. Boom is looking less likely so. Frozen is town. So I need to reevaluate. For now though, I'm exhausted thinking about this game.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
##Unvote

Gotta reconsider after that post. Quite possibly still down for a Xivii elim, but I'm sorta feeling like Xivii's pushback might be legit.

Xivii Xivii - I felt that a lot of your posting was either a manipulative miselim push on Darkpit or effort posting for the sake of effort posting. Essentially, trying to look townie.

I honestly feel that this game, your game-progressing content is limited to pushing the massclaim with a weak explanation, choosing to push Darkpit and then finding reasons, prodding at a possible Chaco concern (this is the only thing that legit could make sense, but isn't exclusively townie), and a readlist which I had to pull out of you in terms of actual quick explanations.

I'm still not convinced that you're at all likely to be town, and given that you were the person most pushing for a massclaim, a claim from you first would help to assuage things for me to a degree, but might not even get there.

I'm doing a full gamestate reread tonight in between cooking dinner and a couple chores. I'll get back to the point.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
##Unvote

Gotta reconsider after that post. Quite possibly still down for a Xivii elim, but I'm sorta feeling like Xivii's pushback might be legit.

Xivii Xivii - I felt that a lot of your posting was either a manipulative miselim push on Darkpit or effort posting for the sake of effort posting. Essentially, trying to look townie.

I honestly feel that this game, your game-progressing content is limited to pushing the massclaim with a weak explanation, choosing to push Darkpit and then finding reasons, prodding at a possible Chaco concern (this is the only thing that legit could make sense, but isn't exclusively townie), and a readlist which I had to pull out of you in terms of actual quick explanations.

I'm still not convinced that you're at all likely to be town, and given that you were the person most pushing for a massclaim, a claim from you first would help to assuage things for me to a degree, but might not even get there.

I'm doing a full gamestate reread tonight in between cooking dinner and a couple chores. I'll get back to the point.
EBWOP: "to the point of deep-diving most players and a few other concerns."

mərcurı

Smash Rookie
Alright. Xivii Xivii Chaco's points about you doing what you want and dominating the game are true. Osie's point about you pushing for mass claim because you wanted it more then the masses wanted it is true. Neither of these points are alignment indicative for anyone involved (except Chaco's and Osi's tone have been townie). Both sides, please stop sucking up air discussing these points.

Everyone who hasn't given an ordered read list needs to do so. (Including me). Especially mərcurı mərcurı , please give us something to work with mate.
well, i was leaning something like

osie town

frozen maybe town

hmm

ill read into chaco

i believe i was suspicious of frog for shading my low activity yet never actively attempting to read me

i think i have everyone else as nulls

zen low null

mərcurı

Smash Rookie
well, i was leaning something like

osie town

frozen maybe town

hmm

ill read into chaco

i believe i was suspicious of frog for shading my low activity yet never actively attempting to read me

i think i have everyone else as nulls

zen low null
ah, right, poy; i said i definitely had him as a townlean earlier iirc

im not sure if that still holds up. ill also read into him

Chaco

Never Logs In
DP and Somi both looked opportunistic to me in jumping in in Xivii. DP seems more likely of all the slots right now, but no idea a pairing. Somi I can’t base anything off of right nor because it was all contingent on their claim. So that’s a wash.

but as I said before Somi/DP could be likely from lack of interaction and the padding responses about each other, namely I remember DPs.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Osie, Boom, FF town
Mercuri mega null
UP town lean ish?
Xivii I wanna is town based off of interactions.

PoE
Somi and DP

Im not certain if I see Xivii v UP as TvT though

Top Bottom