• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED: Fund: Help Overtriforce to APEX 2013! Redact is the best!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey everyone! As some of you may know, Overtriforce recently confirmed for APEX 2013 along with Strawhat Dahean to represent Spain in the annual international Melee tourmament. However, some costs have come up that raise how much he needs, and he won't be able to make it to APEX unless he gets some help. Thankfully it's not that much, a mere $330 which we should be able to raise easily!

Overtriforce has attended a few US tournaments including Pound 3, 4 and 5, placing well and has always been a strong force in Europe. His Sheik is very calculated and precise, recently taking top 5 in many European tournaments.

If this fund does not reach the intended goal amount in time, and/or Overtriforce doesn't attend APEX, everyone who donated will be given a full refund. Additionally, if Overtrifroce wins any $ at APEX, he will pay the earliest donators back with however much he can.

How to Donate: said:
  • Go to http://www.paypal.com
  • Click on the send money tab at the top
  • Enter -snip- as the recipient email
  • Enter the amount you wish to donate
  • Make sure to select the "Personal" tab instead of "Purchase", and choose gift as the option.
  • Click Continue
  • Confirm payment method (Add credit card if haven't already or don't have an account)
  • Scroll down, put "OVERTRIFORCE FUND DONATION" as the subject and put your smashboards username as the personal message so I can keep a list of everyone who donated.
  • Done!
Also to those who donate, keep in mind that if you pay from your paypal balance OR from your bank account, there will be no fees. If you pay with a credit card there is a percentage fee that they take out of your donation amount. It's like 2.9% plus $0.30. Just a heads up.

I'm starting things off with a donation of $50! That means we only need $280 more. Let's get it done guys!

(Goal $330)
Donator|Amount|Total
Strong Bad|$50.00|
Biglard|$25.19|
Soft Serve|$25.00|
SaiX|$15.00|
flaw|$15.00|
Redact|$200.00|
||$330.19

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
How soon does he need to have the money?

Can't donate just yet, but I'll throw in twenty on Christmas or somewhere around there if it's still needed.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
After Rom4, I can't donate to an Over fund in good conscious.

Armada

Smash Lord
Between Pound V and Rom4 Over didn't attend ANY ooc tournaments in Europe. But he has been traveling a lot for the last 8 months. He was in GF against me at KFC 2 (2 months ago) when great players like Ice/Leffen was there.

I will donate today or tomorrow!
Over <3

NNID
dansalvato
How much of that $330 is for housing? I'll give him free housing and you can count that as a "donation" if that makes sense.

Armada

Smash Lord
How much of that $330 is for housing? I'll give him free housing and you can count that as a "donation" if that makes sense.
Im not sure. A little while before Strawhat booked tickets he asked at Smashboards if anyone could house him/Over for free. People said someone will be able to house them for free and eventually Strawhat booked tickets. It seems like no one can house them for free so Im not 100% sure if housing is included in those 330 dollars (I was the one that talked with Over about how much he needed).

It is a bit more then when I asked him in France last weekend so housing maybe is the reason it was a bit more then I first thought he would say. I will send a PM to Over and ask him (and tell him the thread is up)

Over Triforce

Banned via Administration
How soon does he need to have the money?

Can't donate just yet, but I'll throw in twenty on Christmas or somewhere around there if it's still needed.
Tickets will become more expensive so I need the money as soon as possible, but maybe I don't have enough money on Christmas so thank you.
Me and Strawhat have housing, that $330 is for the tickets.

Thank you so much for the fund <333

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Tickets will become more expensive so I need the money as soon as possible, but maybe I don't have enough money on Christmas so thank you.

Me and Strawhat have housing, that $330 is for the tickets.

Thank you so much for the fund <333
add me on facebook, jerk.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I gotta wait for my check to come in Friday but I'll def put in some $.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Over: do you have a source of income? if I throw down $300 can you pay me back at some point after apex?

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
I am having some problems with Paypal.

If I haven't put in fifty bucks by Christmas, bombard me with PMs and if I haven't sorted out my Paypal issues by then I'll figure out who to just plain mail a check to, lol.

Don't thank me until the money's in the bank, but consider this a pledge to get fifty dollars in there by Sunday or so (I'll be home with family over winter break as of Friday and should then just be able to use my parents' Paypal account and pay them back if I still can't get mine working).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Over: can you PM me your PayPal? and can we talk over Skype/AIM/FB message or something?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
You played peach vs armada, I found that pretty funny

I hope you have fun at apex overtriforce ;)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm at a loss for words, I didn't expect you to donate the entire rest of the fund. x_x Thank you so much, Redact.

Over Triforce, get in contact with me ASAP and I can transfer these funds.

If any of the rest of you that were going to donate "after Christmas" want to help offset Redact's donation, I'll put anything that's donated back to Redact (or if he refuses, toward my $50 lol)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I'm at a loss for words, I didn't expect you to donate the entire rest of the fund. x_x Thank you so much, Redact.

Over Triforce, get in contact with me ASAP and I can transfer these funds.

If any of the rest of you that were going to donate "after Christmas" want to help offset Redact's donation, I'll put anything that's donated back to Redact (or if he refuses, toward my $50 lol)
I wont accept any money back.

If over wins money then sure it can go back to others but otherwise he can have it himself rather than pay me back.

Over would be on the world vs usa crew maybe?

I'd hope his recent performances wont go un-noticed

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
I wont accept any money back.

If over wins money then sure it can go back to others but otherwise he can have it himself rather than pay me back.

Over would be on the world vs usa crew maybe?

I'd hope his recent performances wont go un-noticed
Redact just which millionaire are you really, you are too awesome

Battlecow

Play to Win
Now this is just excessive

well not excessive

but certainly very generous

SUSPICIOUSLY generous

is redact the CIA? Planting seeds of revolution abroad...

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Butbutbut

I was going to donate today

I got cash out of the bank yesterday to repay my parents with and everything

You're way too good Redact. Can we give this guy a custom title yet? And a medal? Since you're refusing to receive money back, I'll hold onto my fifty until there's a "Get Redact to Genesis 3 fund" or something. :p Danggg man. What a hero.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Redact, you're too ****ing good dude!

And YAY! OVER! :D

I guess we all know who will be getting 2nd now! ;D (Maybe 1st cause NTSC lol)

Top Bottom