• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
Post lists/pictures/fanfics/etc. about pairings from within the Smash Universe, and discuss.
Example:

Mario x Peach

Link x Zelda

Pit x Palutena

Samus x Falcon

Wii Fit Trainer x Pokemon Trainer
(Oh wait, there are no pictures for that...)

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

(yes that is Samus dressed up as Pikachu)

(couldn't resist on this one lol)

You asked for it. It is up to you if you regret it or not.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
This is actually horrible.

The only thing I want to see is Wario x Zero Suit Samus & Wii Fit Trainer

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
This is actually horrible.

The only thing I want to see is Wario x Zero Suit Samus & Wii Fit Trainer
Yeah, hence the title "complete silliness".
I don't know, it seems like WFT x Villager is catching on...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

[/collapse]

This thread > you. If you don't like it don't post in it. Simple no?
There are few moments where that gif suits my reaction. When I get a fitting chance to use it, I'm gonna use it. :p

And aside from Kirby and the Jiggs, (which I actually like) I dun do Smash shipping. I do Pokemon shipping though. Like these two for example.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
There are few moments where that gif suits my reaction. When I get a fitting chance to use it, I'm gonna use it. :p

And aside from Kirby and the Jiggs, (which I actually like) I dun do Smash shipping. I do Pokemon shipping though. Like these two for example.

Last part makes you a hypocrite then. Pokemon shipping is no better then Smash shipping. Hell any kind of shipping is not better the Smash, and same vice versa for Smash shipping. And I don't care if it suits your reaction, the gif clearly shows dislike at the thread itself and takes away from what the thread is suppose to be. Now if it was towards a specific ship then I wouldn't have had a problem with it. But it really grinds me the wrong way when people bash down, that includes posting a pic/gif/w/e that clearly shows dislike to the thread, a thread simple because they don't like it while they would have been better off not posting in it. Ffs, its not like it is rocket science or something.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last part makes you a hypocrite then. Pokemon shipping is no better then Smash shipping. Hell any kind of shipping is not better the Smash, and same vice versa for Smash shipping. And I don't care if it suits your reaction, the gif clearly shows dislike at the thread itself and takes away from what the thread is suppose to be. Now if it was towards a specific ship then I wouldn't have had a problem with it. But it really grinds me the wrong way when people bash down, that includes posting a pic/gif/w/e that clearly shows dislike to the thread, a thread simple because they don't like it while they would have been better off not posting in it. Ffs, its not like it is rocket science or something.
I apologize for coming off that way. There are some ships I don't mind like Kirby/Jiggs, but overall I dislike most pairings, though in truth I don't have an issue with the thread being here. I probably shouldn't have typed "this thread-". Again, my apologies.

SKM_NeoN

Smash Journeyman
So shipping.....

What is it? First time encountering this word. Looking at the pics, I have a pretty good idea what it means.

Also EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
So shipping.....

What is it? First time encountering this word. Looking at the pics, I have a pretty good idea what it means.

Also EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Relation-ship-.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
This guy needs to calm down. :p

First off, in his defense, Pokemon shipping is supported by canon. Hence why we have Hot Skitty on Wailord Action. :troll:

And second, your statement is flawed, as there is some shipping better than others. It all depends on point of view. For example, something like Samus and Captain Falcon is okay by me. Samus and Pikachu, however, I find really creepy and disturbing. People are fine to like it, so I should be fine to not like it. But you can't call someone a hypocrite for expressing their feelings on it without being a hypocrite yourself.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
How about you calm the hell down.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
Popo x Nana
See, this makes slap-on-the-forehead sense.
In fact...

I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage the users in this thread to *perhaps* list reasons why their pairing is legitimate.
For example, I think Falcon x Samus works because they are both from a futuristic setting in their respective lore, they are both space travelers, they are both athletic bounty hunters, they are both hero's in their respective stories, they are somewhat in close age range, and they both have big spaceships.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
And second, your statement is flawed, as there is some shipping better than others. It all depends on point of view. For example, something like Samus and Captain Falcon is okay by me. Samus and Pikachu, however, I find really creepy and disturbing. People are fine to like it, so I should be fine to not like it. But you can't call someone a hypocrite for expressing their feelings on it without being a hypocrite yourself.

Ah you see you talking about specific shipping pairs. I already said that if he had made that post towards a specific shipping pair I wouldn't have had a problem with it. I was talking about general shipping because of his post towards it. In which it is hypocrisy because in the end shipping is shipping be it Pokemon shipping, Smash shipping, or any other kind of shipping and part taking in one kind of shipping for one game/show/w/e and and posting a gif that shows you as disgusted at the idea of a different ship is indeed odd since you partake in shipping of something else. Now not liking a specific shipping pair is a whole different thing. Props for not reading correctly.

How about you calm the hell down.
Oh but I am calm. So how can I calm down when I already am calm? It's a mystery it is.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
See, this makes slap-on-the-forehead sense.
In fact...

I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage the users in this thread to *perhaps* list reasons why their pairing is legitimate.
For example, I think Falcon x Samus works because they are both from a futuristic setting in their respective lore, they are both space travelers, they are both athletic bounty hunters, they are both hero's in their respective stories, they are somewhat in close age range, and they both have big spaceships.

I just found random ships male x female that looked cute and/or romantic and/or funny. Nothing else to it. So I have no reasoning behind the ones I picked other then I though they were cute, romantic, and/or funny in some way. No logic behind them.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
I just found random ships male x femal that looked cut and/or romantic and/or funny. Nothing else to it. So I have no reasoning behind the ones I picked other then I though they were cut, romantic, and/or funny in some way. No logic behind them.
Yeah that's fine too. Any explanations or logic for "legit" pairings should be voluntary.

lami

Smash Journeyman
Snake and his box. Shipping. Get it?

I'll show myself out.

D

Deleted member

When I was a little kid playing SSB 64, I thought that Jigglypuff was Kirby's girlfriend.

Top Bottom