• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Hitbox/Frame Data For Every Character (Now with KO Percents)

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Full Data
Frame Speed Chart
Max Damage Chart
KO Percentage Chart

This data now includes:
  • Accurate frame timings, taking FrameSpeedMultiplier into account
  • Correctly labeled knockback values
  • Shield damage
  • Trip ratio
  • SDI ratio
  • Hitlag ratio
  • Element
  • Unblockable flag
  • Super armor
  • Invincibility for bone-intangible cases
  • Ledge grab permission changes
  • State transition enable/disable (used by all standard multi-substate moves, including jabs and all aerials)
    • When this is enabled on an aerial, you get the landing state + lag
Reminder! In this data all hitbox details for each move is only the single highest damage hitbox of that substate!

There may be some rare frame timing bugs; Ampharos and I found that the FrameSpeedMultiplier on Rosalina's dair seems out of place.

This data does not currently include:
  • Any IASA or animation ending data (This is the big one... It's dubious to call this "complete" without this info...)
  • Invincibility data for whole-body intangible or invulnerable cases (dodges, rolls, certain moves)
  • Counter timings
  • Any sort of hitbox range data
  • Other hitbox flags or properties not listed above
  • Labels for special attack substates
  • Projectile generation timings
  • Proper representation of charge-based hitboxes
  • ...anything else
Thanks again to @Dantarion for making this possible! Also thanks to @ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos for helping me confirm various values.

Last edited:

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
This appears to be using the wrong values for KBG / BKB. These values should be flipped (and similarly, the damage should be multiplied with the new, flipped values).

MasterCore2 was incorrect on KBG / BKB. Proof is in Jab1 and Jab2 of Captain Falcon. At 999%, Captain Falcon's Jab1 and Jab2 do not have any knockback at all. In comparison, characters like Robin (Erm... "Reflet") have Jab1 and Jab2 values that have knockback.

Mastercore2's reported "BKB" on Captain Falcon's Jab1 and Jab2 is 0. Which leads me to believe that "BKB" really is "KBG". These values should be flipped.

Nonetheless, thank you for your hard work! Can you please just fix this minor error and we'd all be good :-)

The correct listing for Captain Falcon should be:

Jab3
Hits on real frame: 6.0
Damage: 5.0
KBG: 70 (350.0 relative)
BKB: 100
Angle: 361 (Sakurai Angle)
Hitlag Multiplier: 1.2

----------------

Has anyone looked into my theory that 016 is related to the cooldown / IASA frames? One of the few major changes Pacman's up-smash from 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4 was the removal of IASA on his up-smash. His up-smash's cooldown animation always existed, its just no longer IASA. Based on 1.0.3->1.0.4 diffs... the strongest contender seems to be 016.

@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos , hey man. Of course you'd be involved in data-collection stuff. :-)

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
This is frame data for the whole cast and various useful hitbox data. If you play this game competitively and do so using a character, this should be highly relevant to you. I should clarify what Thinkaman (who wouldn't publicly admit it but apparently just 12 hour marathoned this) has in this data:

It will say for aerials that state transition works very specifically like this. It will say state transition is allowed on some early frame. If you land before that frame, you get the pre-aerial auto-cancel (landing lag is NOT the default state, auto-cancel is!). You'll then see the state transition is no longer allowed starting on some other frame. From that frame onward, you will auto-cancel when you land with the normal post-hit auto-cancel. The way this flag is set has some major implications for at least one edge case (some aerials, like Ganon fair, are known to have IASA before auto-cancel, but if you use it to use a second aerial in that jump right before you land, you don't get the pre-hit auto-cancel window on the second move since the flag just remains set), but that's a major technical fine point that will come up very rarely.

For jabs the state transition means that's when you can chain to the next jab. For grab pummels it means you can pummel again (or throw). For MK's ftilt and (Toon) Link's fsmash, it means you can chain to the next part of the move. Its applications in special moves and other exotic states are not documented at this time.

This was a late find by me, but "unknown substate 106" on every character is ledge attack. "unknown substate 0DB" and "unknown substate 0E5" are get-up attack and get-up from trip attack, but I do not know which is which (on DK and Bowser at least, they seem identical unlike Brawl). These are not super important moves, but they are universal, well known moves.

If you reference the original files from Dantarion, it's usually easy to see multi-hits vs sourspots if you already know the hitbox properties but that's not practical for a script that reaches to all 51 characters. We will hopefully figure out how the game flags what is allowed to multi-hit versus what is a late sourspot (or early sourspot in odd cass like Doc's nair) soon; this was known in Brawl, but 4's internals are still pretty murky. Likewise, I can tell from reading the file manually which hitboxes on Robin are Levin Sword vs Bronze Sword and have a general idea how it works, but automating it is tricky and for now just Levin Sword hitbox properties are represented.

If you main Olimar, sorry; this isn't very useful. We need to figure out projectiles before we can do anything involving pikmin... which is most of your moveset. At least you have jab/tilts/nair/dash attack! Villager and Mega Man likewise are missing some significant stuff due to relying so much on projectile moves, but at lesat the Villager forum has comprehensive frame data already.

The file rosetta_tico is Luma. If anyone can tell which state is which Luma move in any way at all, that would be helpful. I main Rosalina and I find it very hard to sort through, but in a vague way, Luma *is* included! I am, however, not sure if Luma has a universal lag on starting up moves after you press the button (so it attacks slightly after Rosalina instead of starting stuff up at the same time); it seems likely, and that would be super relevant information for interpreting Luma's frame data. Rosie army, ideas?

And that's what I have for now; if anyone has any specific questions, I can probably answer.

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos

Likewise, I can tell from reading the file manually which hitboxes on Robin are Levin Sword vs Bronze Sword and have a general idea how it works, but automating it is tricky and for now just Levin Sword hitbox properties are represented.
I've got a hunch that the electric bolts that shoot out from the Levin Sword are projectiles. No proof unfortunately... just a hunch.

In particular, it doesn't seem like Robin's "dsmash" describe the electric bolts that shoot out from the floor and take out people's legs behind Robin. Robin's fsmash also has an insane amount of priority, and I wonder if its because of the sparks shooting from the sword.

Last edited:

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Kirby has partial invincibility on up/dsmash? Learn something new everday.

Is there no information for the length of an attack in dantarions or is it just not understood?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Yes, hitbox duration is there; it will probably be included in a further refinement of this once we have an easy way to represents sweetspots/sourspots/multi-hits. You can see how it looks on the inside for Kirby here:

http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/mastercore2/index.php?char=kirby&mode=view104

If you're comfortable with the basic ideas behind machine language, familiar with smash game mechanics, and have documented a few of those unknown functions we have that Dantarion hasn't gotten around to yet (granted, unk_170() which is responsible for so much of what we found is bit set which adds further complications, you need to know that bit Dh is the "allow state transition" bit and bit 1Bh is the "allow smash charging" bit), you can get a lot of information out of that. You could go to any other file you wanted; I just linked Kirby because he was mentioned. Thinkaman's project here is mostly about outputting to a form that is... way easier for 99% of the population to read. Substantial work remains on quite a few fronts in having clean, easy frame data that provides all useful information, but what Thinkaman does have here should be pretty handy.

Do note tha a few moves have weak windboxes you wouldn't expect. Little Mac fsmash is a good case; it has a windbox on f6 that pushes opponents back a little bit (makes it easier to hit at close ranges), but the script reports it hits on that first frame, f6, when the damaging hitbox actually comes out on frame 14. Frame 6 is still when a hit occurs which is useful information, but it's the windbox hit which of course is not a hitstun provider.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
wait what's the difference between invincibility and partial invincibility?

and thank you for putting this all into one easy to read source! It's been a pain having to dig through all the extra code just to look stuff up.

edit: also if you're interested I can go through the Tico section and figure out which move is which for Luma

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
wait what's the difference between invincibility and partial invincibility?

and thank you for putting this all into one easy to read source! It's been a pain having to dig through all the extra code just to look stuff up.
Partial invincibility means that only a part of your body is invincible. Like with Rosalina's up smash, her head is invincible for certain frames which in effect makes the move have very high priority against attacks from above. Full invincibility as in Mario's up special is, strangely, not included in these files; we are really at a loss as per how the game does full invincibility seeing as these files handle both partial invincibility and super armor but know it must be in some other, currently unexplored, files (very likely the animation files where we suspect IASA is as well which will be "fun" to crawl).

MrEh

Smash Hero
unknown substate 0x243
Hits on real frame: 10.0
Damage: 4.0
KBG: 10 (40.0 relative)
BKB: 90
Angle: 40
Element: Slash
Enables forward ledge grabs on real frame 11.0
Enables all ledge grabs on real frame 50.0
All hail Bowser Bomb.

At least I'm guessing this is Bowser Bomb. If it is, then that confirms the old finding that Bowser's Jab 1 is +6 on hit. Bonkers.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The file rosetta_tico is Luma. If anyone can tell which state is which Luma move in any way at all, that would be helpful. I main Rosalina and I find it very hard to sort through, but in a vague way, Luma *is* included! I am, however, not sure if Luma has a universal lag on starting up moves after you press the button (so it attacks slightly after Rosalina instead of starting stuff up at the same time); it seems likely, and that would be super relevant information for interpreting Luma's frame data. Rosie army, ideas?
I actually posted about this on the Rosalina boards awhile back!

Not entirely sure where I should be posting this (I swear there was a thread about the data dump but I can't find it), but it's relevant to Rosalina mains and @Dantarion so I'll just post it here for the former and tag the latter.

Luma's attacks are (mostly) under rosetta_tico in MasterCore2. Unlike other characters, they are all unlabeled. I took the liberty of figuring out what is what, though I'm not entirely sure that 05C is right.

rosetta_tico
008 - Jab1
009 - Jab2
010 - Jab3
00B - RapidJabLoop
00C - RapidJabEnd
00D - DashAttack
00E - Nair
00F - Fair
010 - Bair
011 - Uair
012 - Dair
013 - Ftilt
014 - Utilt
015 - Dtilt
016 - Fsmash-Up
017 - Fsmash
018 - Fsmash-Down
01A - Usmash
01C - Dsmash
05A - Seems to be Luma Shot (neutralB 1)
05B - Intangibility gained with fully charged Luma Shot.
05C - Seems related to Power Luma Shot? (neutralB 3)
05F - Luma Warp (neutralB 2)
062 - Star Bits (sideB 1)
074 - Guardian Luma (downB 3)

rosetta_starpiece
001 - Floaty Star Bit (sideB 2)
002 - Shooting Star Bit (sideB 3)
MasterCore2 was incorrect on KBG / BKB. Proof is in Jab1 and Jab2 of Captain Falcon. At 999%, Captain Falcon's Jab1 and Jab2 do not have any knockback at all. In comparison, characters like Robin (Erm... "Reflet") have Jab1 and Jab2 values that have knockback.
Luma's utilt currently has 120BKB according to MasterCore2, and the move has a ton of knockback even on a 0% target and has reportedly KO'd a Bowser Jr around 10%. If BKB is truly mislabeled, I'd be extremely surprised.

BKB and KBG were rectified in Mastercores latest update iirc. Same goes for X- and Z-axis displacement.

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
@ Lavani Lavani

Luma's utilt currently has 120BKB according to MasterCore2, and the move has a ton of knockback even on a 0% target and has reportedly KO'd a Bowser Jr around 10%. If BKB is truly mislabeled, I'd be extremely surprised.
Something is very wrong. Luma's sweet-spot utilt is doing 9% damage in training mode. Game_014 is showing me 8% damage at best.

Training mode seems to be doing less damage than a fresh strike in real combat. So I'm assuming the values here don't include the "freshness" bonus. (And similarly, the "freshness bonus" isn't included in training mode)

Code:
def game_14():
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=2.000000, )
Hitbox_026(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x7D1, Damage=8.000000, Angle=0x58, KBG=0x3C, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x78, Size=3.800000, Z=0.000000, Y=3.000000, X=7.000000, Element=0x0, Tripping=0x0, Hitlag=2.000000, SDI=1.000000, unk_=0x1, unk_=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, 0x2, 0x2, 0x1, 0x1, 0x4, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=3.000000, )
Hitbox_029(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x7D1, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x62, KBG=0x3C, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x55, Size=3.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=3.000000, X=6.000000, Element=0x0, Tripping=0x0, Hitlag=0.500000, SDI=1.000000, unk_=0x1, unk_=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x3, 0x1, 0x4, 0x0, 11.000000, 6.000000, )
Hitbox_029(ID=0x1, GID=0x0, Bone=0x7D1, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x5D, KBG=0x3C, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=3.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=3.000000, X=-1.000000, Element=0x0, Tripping=0x0, Hitlag=0.500000, SDI=1.000000, unk_=0x1, unk_=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x3, 0x1, 0x4, 0x0, 9.000000, -1.000000, )
SynchronousTimer_20B(Frame=2.000000, )
Hitbox_026(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x7D1, Damage=3.000000, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x3C, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=4.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=10.000000, X=0.000000, Element=0x0, Tripping=0x0, Hitlag=0.500000, SDI=1.000000, unk_=0x1, unk_=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x3, 0x1, 0x4, )
Remove Hitbox_013(Id=0x1, )
SynchronousTimer_20B(Frame=5.000000, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
End_196()
Also, not that the majority of jabs have a "KBG" (labeled by Mastercore2) of 100 (0x64). Unless 100 "KBG" is a special value that really means "zero"... the KBG field is definitely weird. Maybe its completely unrelated to knockback entirely.

Captain Falcon's Jab1 is 100 KBG, while Luma's utilt is allegedly 60 KBG. For an attack that has a huge amount of "base" knockback, why would it have less "base" than Captain Falcon's Jab1??

On the other hand, "BKB" (which I argue is KB Growth) is 120 as you say, giving a KB Growth factor of 960 (assuming 8% damage, not 9%. 8 x 120 == 960). I'm assuming this is pretty good.

EDIT: Yes, it is. Captain Falcon's FSmash has a Growth Factor of 456 (% multiplied with KBG). So Luma's sweetspot uair is predicted to have over twice the KB strength of Captain Falcon's smash.

------------------

@ Indigo Jeans Indigo Jeans

Whatever it was, Captain Falcon's Jab1 needs to be 0 KBG. This is a truth that is outstandingly easy to test.

It is reported to be 100 KBG right now. But a very simple training mode test at 999% says otherwise. Mastercore2... as of right now... reports Captain Falcon's Jab1 to be 100KBG.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani

Something is very wrong. Luma's sweet-spot utilt is doing 9% damage in training mode. Game_014 is showing me 8% damage at best.
Either you have equipment on, or you're testing on Bowser Jr who is hit in the body, which gives a x1.15 bonus (resulting in 9%).

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
@ Lavani Lavani

Yeah, I was using Bowser Jr. Why'd you have to mention him and screw my test up? Lol. Tested to be 8% against another char. We're good now as far as this issue is concerned. Thanks.

I'm still of the opinion that KBG and BKB are mislabeled. Again, 999% test in training mode makes it ridiculously easy to test for KBG vs BKB. Especially since there are a number of attacks still with no hitstun at 999%. (Most Jabs, and most multi-hit moves like multi-strike down-airs and whatnot)

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
A quirk in Brawl seems to have carried over. This is a fine point but means the world makes sense.

Knockback growth and base knockback are correctly labeled. However, for moves with 0 base knockback, the game uses knockback growth as base knockback instead and this is the standard way the game handles fixed knockback moves (in this case as well, it looks to weight knockback to vary knockback based on the target's weight which is a special parameter only used for fixed knockback moves; weight on non-fixed knockback hits only affects the growth). It's weird, but it's just how the game was programmed. A note about this should probably be put in the original post.

I notice in-game that Luma's utilt does 8%, Rosalina's utilt does 8%, and if both hit, it does 12%. There are many unknown functions in Luma's file that probably control this behavior; I'll have to investigate that later but thank you VERY much for that Luma documentation. EDIT: nevermind, hitting wih a later hit, world makes sense.

Last edited:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Sheik Usmash has some very unique lines of data. Could someone explain to me what exactly 'Begins partial invincibility' means? I rather not jump to crazy conclusions.
U-smash
Hits on real frame: 11.0
Damage: 15.0
KBG: 86 (1290.0 relative)
BKB: 50
Angle: 93
Element: Slash
Hitlag Multiplier: 1.3
SDI Ratio: 1.5
Smash charge window on real frame 7.0
Begins partial invincibility on real frame 8.0
End partial invincibility on real frame 16.0

edit: I just found the answer above. I apologize.

in other news, HOLY cow, sheik usmash has invincibility on it

Last edited:
Partial invincibility means invincibility only on certain parts of the characters frame. For sheik im guessing this would only be on the hands/arms?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Seems to be arms and head.

EDIT: Or maybe just arms, didn't realize Bob-ombs on Battlefield platforms didn't hit her head.

EDIT2: I'm actually just going to assume it's arms and head intangibility since it wouldn't make sense for it to only be her arms with five hurtboxes made intangible.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Minor update with less confusing labels for knockback growth data for moves with zero base knockback. (I can confirm it is correct; it's exactly as Ampharos said, this is how it worked in Brawl.) I also added some missing state labels and updated the state transition event messages.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED HELP:

Labeling special moves is WAY too time consuming for one person. If you can post data in this exact format, I can add it to the data automatically:

[filename] [subaction_index (in marked hex)] [substate_name]

Here is an example for Falcon Punch and Warlock Punch:

captain 0x20e Falcon Punch (ground, forward)
captain 0x20f Dashing Falcon Punch (ground, forward)
captain 0x210 Mighty Falcon Punch (ground, forward)
captain 0x212 Falcon Punch (ground, reverse)
captain 0x213 Dashing Falcon Punch (ground, reverse)
captain 0x214 Mighty Falcon Punch (ground, reverse)
captain 0x216 Falcon Punch (aerial, forward)
captain 0x217 Dashing Falcon Punch (aerial, forward)
captain 0x218 Mighty Falcon Punch (aerial, forward)
captain 0x21a Falcon Punch (aerial, reverse)
captain 0x21b Dashing Falcon Punch (aerial, reverse)
captain 0x21c Mighty Falcon Punch (aerial, reverse)

ganon 0x20e Warlock Punch (ground, forward)
ganon 0x20f Warlock Blade (ground, forward)
ganon 0x210 Warlock Thrust (ground, forward)
ganon 0x212 Warlock Punch (ground, reverse)
ganon 0x213 Warlock Blade (ground, reverse)
ganon 0x214 Warlock Thrust (ground, reverse)
ganon 0x216 Warlock Punch (aerial, forward)
ganon 0x217 Warlock Blade (aerial, forward)
ganon 0x218 Warlock Thrust (aerial, forward)
ganon 0x21a Warlock Punch (aerial, reverse)
ganon 0x21b Warlock Blade (aerial, reverse)
ganon 0x21c Warlock Thrust (aerial, reverse)

This is normally the tree structure all special moves follow:
  • Ground vs. aerial
    • Each step or variation of the move
      • All 3 versions
Always look at damage values, angles, elements, and timings to figure out what is what.

Edit: I have finished documenting all the special/projectile subactions (with hitboxes) for captain, mario, luigi, and mariod. I'll update the file soon.

Edit2: Also ganon, purin, and link.

Edit3: Did wiifii as well. Discovered that Volatile Breathing has super armor on the brief moment of startup. So that's fun!

Edit4: zelda, yoshi, palutena, peach, and koopa done.

Edit5: koopajr done. Surprise: he has super armor on the startup of up-b 2!

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Let me demonstrate a character's specials being thoroughly documented. I couldn't dis-entangle every special move state but I got a very, very large number of them:

Little Mac

littlemac 0x22E Straight Lunge (ground, full charge hit)
littlemac 0x22F Flaming Straight Lunge (ground, full charge hit)
littlemac 0x230 Stunning Straight Lunge (ground, full charge hit)
littlemac 0x232 Straight Lunge (ground, full charge end)
littlemac 0x233 Flaming Straight Lunge (ground, full charge end)
littlemac 0x234 Stunning Straight Lunge (ground, full charge end)
littlemac 0x236 Straight Lunge (ground, partial charge hit)
littlemac 0x237 Flaming Straight Lunge (ground, partial charge hit)
littlemac 0x238 Stunning Straight Lunge (ground, partial charge hit)
littlemac 0x242 Straight Lunge (aerial, full charge hit)
littlemac 0x243 Flaming Straight Lunge (aerial, full charge hit)
littlemac 0x244 Stunning Straight Lunge (aerial, full charge hit)
littlemac 0x246 Straight Lunge (aerial, full charge end)
littlemac 0x247 Flaming Straight Lunge (aerial, full charge end)
littlemac 0x248 Stunning Straight Lunge (aerial, full charge end)
littlemac 0x24A Straight Lunge (aerial, partial charge hit)
littlemac 0x24B Flaming Straight Lunge (aerial, partial charge hit)
littlemac 0x24C Stunning Straight Lunge (aerial, partial charge hit)

littlemac 0x24E KO Punch 1 (ground)
littlemac 0x24F KO Punch 2 (ground)
littlemac 0x250 KO Punch 3 (ground)
littlemac 0x252 KO Punch 1 (aerial)
littlemac 0x253 KO Punch 2 (aerial)
littlemac 0x254 KO Punch 3 (aerial)

littlemac 0x25A Jolt Haymaker (ground, start-up)
littlemac 0x25B Grounding Blow (ground, start-up)
littlemac 0x25C Guard Breaker (ground, start-up)
littlemac 0x262 Jolt Haymaker (aerial, start-up)
littlemac 0x263 Grounding Blow (aerial, start-up)
littlemac 0x264 Guard Breaker (aerial, start-up)
littlemac 0x266 Jolt Haymaker (hit)
littlemac 0x267 Grounding Blow (hit)
littlemac 0x268 Guard Breaker (hit)

littlemac 0x272 Rising Uppercut (2nd half)
littlemac 0x273 Tornado Uppercut (2nd half)
littlemac 0x274 Rising Smash (2nd half)
littlemac 0x276 Rising Uppercut (ground, 1st half)
littlemac 0x277 Tornado Uppercut (ground, 1st half)
littlemac 0x278 Rising Smash (ground, 1st half)
littlemac 0x27E Rising Uppercut (aerial, 1st half)
littlemac 0x27F Tornado Uppercut (aerial, 1st half)
littlemac 0x280 Rising Smash (aerial, 1st half)

littlemac 0x282 Slip Counter (ground, initial)
littlemac 0x283 Compact Counter (ground, initial)
littlemac 0x284 Dash Counter (ground, initial)
littlemac 0x286 Slip Counter (ground, hit)
littlemac 0x287 Compact Counter (ground, hit)
littlemac 0x288 Dash Counter (ground, hit)
littlemac 0x28A Slip Counter (aerial, initial)
littlemac 0x28B Compact Counter (aerial, initial)
littlemac 0x28C Dash Counter (aerial, initial)
littlemac 0x28E Slip Counter (aerial, hit)
littlemac 0x28F Compact Counter (aerial, hit)
littlemac 0x290 Dash Counter (aerial, hit)

littlemac 0x292 Giga Mac (ground, begin transformation)
littlemac 0x293 Giga Mac (ground, exit transformation)
littlemac 0x294 Giga Mac (aerial, begin transformation)
littlemac 0x295 Giga Mac (aerial, end transformation)

Notes on unknown functions used by Mac:

unk_170(0xE, 0x2100, ): Begin Counter Frames
unk_16F(0xE, 0x2100, ): End Counter Frames
unk_170(0x11, 0x2100, ): Set Flag to use Counter Bonus Damage*

*The way this works is that this flag is set and then hitboxes made by this move can have their parameters enhanced if the move that was countered was sufficiently powerful. If not, the default hitbox properies are used (the default properties correspond to a minimum damage/knockback counter).

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
err im sorry but i seem to really not understand most of the information. Guess this means I'm a noob at reading frame data.

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
err im sorry but i seem to really not understand most of the information. Guess this means I'm a noob at reading frame data.
Don't just give up. Ask questions.

Some of us have years of experience in frame data, others have decades. I'm just about reaching the decade-point myself (although not within Smash). This isn't exactly the easiest topic to jump into.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Don't just give up. Ask questions.

Some of us have years of experience in frame data, others have decades. I'm just about reaching the decade-point myself (although not within Smash). This isn't exactly the easiest topic to jump into.
All right i have a few questions myself:
What is KBG and BKG?
What would be considered a fast attack based on frames?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Let me give this a shot for Game & Watch.

gamewatch 0x20e something USmash related???
gamewatch 0x210 Chef (pan hit)
gamewatch 0x211 XXL Chef (pan hit)
gamewatch 0x212 Short-Order Chef (pan hit)
gamewatch 0x218 Judge 1
gamewatch 0x219 Extreme Judge 1
gamewatch 0x21a Chain Judge 1
gamewatch 0x21c Judge 2
gamewatch 0x21e Chain Judge 2
gamewatch 0x220 Judge 3
gamewatch 0x222 Chain Judge 3
gamewatch 0x224 Judge 4
gamewatch 0x226 Chain Judge 4
gamewatch 0x228 Judge 5
gamewatch 0x22a Chain Judge 5
gamewatch 0x22c Judge 6
gamewatch 0x22d Judge 6 (seems the same as the first)
gamewatch 0x22e Chain Judge 6
gamewatch 0x230 Judge 7
gamewatch 0x232 Chain Judge 7
gamewatch 0x234 Judge 8
gamewatch 0x236 Chain Judge 8
gamewatch 0x238 Judge 9
gamewatch 0x239 Extreme Judge 9
gamewatch 0x23a Chain Judge 9
gamewatch 0x260 Fire
gamewatch 0x261 Heavy Trampoline sweetspot
gamewatch 0x262 Trampoline High Jump
gamewatch 0x278, 0x279, 0x27a, 0x28a DTilt windboxes?
gamewatch 0x29a Oil Panic related?
gamewatch 0x29c Oil Panic related?

gamewatch_food 0x4 Chef (sausages)
gamewatch_food 0x5 XXL Chef (sausages)
gamewatch_food 0x6 Short-Order Chef (sausages)
gamewatch_food 0x8 Chef (steak)
gamewatch_food 0x9 XXL Chef (steak)
gamewatch_food 0xa Short-Order Chef (steak)
gamewatch_food 0xc Chef (skinny fish or fat fish)
gamewatch_food 0xd XXL Chef (skinny fish or fat fish)
gamewatch_food 0xe Short-Order Chef (skinny fish or fat fish)
gamewatch_food 0x10 Chef (skinny fish or fat fish)
gamewatch_food 0x11 XXL Chef (skinny fish or fat fish)
gamewatch_food 0x12 Short-Order Chef (skinny fish or fat fish)

gamewatch_octopus 0x3 Body hit
gamewatch_octopus 0x4 Tentacle hit

I thought this would be harder with all the Judge variants but it turns out they were pretty straightforward! I thought Heavy Trampoline would have another substate assigned to it but I guess it's just not he "strongest hibox" so it's not listed. I don't know why USmash and Judge 6 have two separate substates for them. At the end of Game & Watch's substates I wasn't totally sure what to make of the 4 1% hits but realized they were probably related to his DTilt.

As for Chef, I tested Short-Order Chef and proved that the steak or w/e it is does 1.5%. For both XXL Chef and Short-Order Chef the two fish variants do the same damage and I'm not sure if there's anyway to distinguish between them in the frame data.

EDIT: for Villager I can confirm the following substates:

murabito 0x217 Garden
murabito 0x270 Balloon High Jump
murabito 0x2ae Timber Axe
murabito 0x2af Counter Timber Axe
murabito 0x2b0 Giant Timber Axe

Most of his articles are fairly self-explanatory, but the ones for Lloid Rocket and Timber variants probably need elaboration. I'd do it right now but I have other things to work on.

I really want to know what substate 0x2c9 is, since it's unblockable. :p

Last edited:

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
All right i have a few questions myself:
What is KBG and BKG?
BKB -- Base Knockback. Most throws have large base KB, as they send your opponent very far away from you even at 0%.

KBG -- Knockback Growth. This is a component to the "power" of an attack. I'm not 100% sure what the formula is in Smash4, but its something like (KBG * DamageDealt). Smash Attacks typically have high KBG, while Jabs have very low KBG.

When an attack has 0 KBG, it is impossible to kill with it, even at 999%. (For example: Jab1 and Jab2 of Captain Falcon). In general, KBG is usually the bigger component of Knockback in regards to KO potential.

What would be considered a fast attack based on frames?
Each frame is 1/60th of a second.

The human reaction speed is anywhere between 10 to 25 frames, depending on your opponent. Beginners tend to have reaction speed closer to 25 frames, while the best experts drop down close to 10. It should be noted that humans are better at reacting to hearing, which gives a 3 or 4 frame advantage to your reaction speed when you react based on sound.

Some attacks (Little Mac's jab) come out in one-frame. Same with shielding, they're basically instant.

Now its less important to know about "fast" attacks. Its actually more important to know your opponent's attacks, and then the strongest attack in your arsenal to punish your opponent's whiffed or blocked attacks.

Other important factors: "meaty" attacks are much better at punishing rolls or other invincibility options. For example, most of Pac-Man's smash attacks have 11+ active frames on them. If the opponent is only open for 2 frames (for example, standard get up off the ledge), Pacman's smash attacks have a lingering hitbox, meaning the timing only has to be within 12 frames.

While other characters only have two or three active frames, meaning their timing has to be more strict. They'd only have a 3 frame window to punish the opponent.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I also just finished murabito, but I can't identify murabito_tree 0x16 other than that it is a Super Timber action.

It has a 18% hitbox that hits on frame 2. The similar states for the other 2 trees do not have hitboxes. Any ideas?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It's not the growing animation?

Maybe there's a shockwave when the tree lands. That's all I've got.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
It's not the growing animation?

Maybe there's a shockwave when the tree lands. That's all I've got.
I asked Ampharos to test this a few minutes ago (I only have a 3DS atm) and he couldn't find anything like that. It's not the growing animation.

Also, just finished Pikachu.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
As a general rule, attacks that hit in under 10 frames are "fast" (most jabs/tilts), 10-20 is "decent" (slower tilts, faster smashes), 20-30 is "slow" (slower smashes), and 30+ is "extremely hard to ever hit with" (Ike fsmash is one of the fastest moves like this and is just slightly too slow to be a practical move, and then you get hilarious moves like Falcon Punch, Ganon utilt, etc. that are nearly impossible to land). IMO one of the first things to note is your character's fastest move; in really ambiguous close range situations, this will be a very good button to hit and while it's very often jab that's not always true (it's grab on Ganon, dtilt on Rosalina, etc.).

I've disentangled the mechanics of multi-hit moves. Hitbox parameter [31] (that's the 32nd hitbox parameter, start counting from 0) is hitbox refresh rate and is used on moves like Flaming Straight Lunge, Mac's up special, and Rosalina fair to let a persistent hitbox hit again after whatever that paremeter's frame count is has passed. Otherwise moves can only hit again if all hitboxes are clear; this is used in multi-hit moves like G&W nair and G&W bair (among many others). The "remove all hitboxes" command is in a way a refresh; this should let us understand how multi-hit moves work in a mostly complete way.

I will add in a special Robin note. You just need to look for the two commands unk_0C1(x) and unk_0BD(x) on the seven moves that can hit with either the Levin Sword or the Bronze Sword. If the command unk_0C1(x) was the preceeding one (most recent), it's a Levin Sword hit. If the command unk_0BD(x) was the preceeding one (most recent), it's a Bronze Sword hit. I believe the command unk_0FB(0x20000073, ) is involved as well and those two unk commands before are used on many other characters, but this is more a tool for someone looking at the file (or parsing it) to make quick sense of Robin's properties than a thorough documentation of how these functions work.

Throws are funky. Hitbox5_0D6 is the basic throwbox, and it always seems to have two values with the first, stronger one seemingly always being used. It still has the old mislabeled early parameters; the knockback parameters go in order KBG, WKB, BKB like normal hitboxes. Then you go into the throw logic that may summon normal hitboxes that are used for multi-hit throws (like Bowser's uthrow or dthrow) and then unk_0D5 releases the opponent from being grabbed (sends them flying from being thrown). This always seems to have the same five parameters:

unk_0D5(0x0, 0x1A, 0x11000005, 0x11000006, 0x11000007, )

A few throws like Wario bthrow can hit bystanders but do NOT hit the victim with that hitbox. A special hitbox command is used for this, unk_02A(). It has a large number of parameters but I believe the first several are ID, GID, bone, damage, angle, KBG, WKB, BKB, size. z-coordinate, y-coordinate, x-coordinate, element just like common hitbox types.

I should also report publicly so it is documented somewhere that I'm pretty sure unk_0E0(x) summons article X. Note that the article list per character is NOT the list of extra files; some articles like Villager's umbrella are not among the extra files, and generally the extra files refer to external objects (like projectiles) and not exclusively articles though the two concepts are intertwined. Speaking of Villager, he uses unk_0E5(x,y) at several points which is a mysterious two-parameter article summoning command. I'm not entirely clear on what the second parameter does, but I haven't seen this command on other characters.

The file pikmin_pikmin is what contains Olimar's pikmin hitboxes. I believe it is built in a special way like the file FitPopo.pac was in Brawl to contain state information for multiple characters, but just like PSA couldn't directly parse the Nana half of FitPopo.pac, Master Core won't directly parse the pikmin sub-actions for pikmin colors other than red pikmin. I still have no idea which sub-actions correspond to what moves on Olimar or how the timing on all of this operates; Olimar will almost undoubtedly be the last well understood character.

And... that's what I have for now.

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos : Is there any information on Pacman's projectiles?

Each fruit offers a unique path and properties. (Cherry, Strawberry, Orange, Apple, Melon, Galaxian, Bell, Key). He also has the power-pellet, which appears to have projectile properties. Each fruit appears to have its own hitbox

All of these projectiles can be dropped on the floor, and the opponent can use them. (Even the power-pellet, which will heal you a bit).

I can't seem to find any of that information in Mastercore2. (Or anything on items in general actually: Link's bombs or Diddy's Bananna)

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I've noticed theres a thing called relative BKG it seems to be larger or kill moves does a higher elative BKG mean higher kill potential?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Relative KBG is a Thinkaman concept not directly tied to mechanics. In the actual knockback formula, knockback growth is multiplied by the damage the move does to determine how far the launch actually is, and the knockback growth values tend to reflect this (like one of the very highest KBG hits I can find is G&W turtle final hit which has a whopping 170 KBG but does pretty low damage). In this way, a move that has 50 KBG and does 10 damage does exactly equal launch to a move that has 100 KBG and does 5 damage. Thinkaman indicates "rectified" KBG to indicate the product and give an actual sense of real launch power.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Shulks counters. I compared it with Aerodromes damage recording.

Shulk 0x26A Vision - Grounded Instant vision (?)
Shulk 0x26B Dash Vision - ^
Shulk 0x26C Power Vision - ^

General thing is that Shulk's counter you'd assume would have 3 states.
Grounded counter -
Aerial counter -
Grounded instant counter -
However the information presented comes in a pair of two hitboxes per article, and six articles in all. So I assume it is that Instant vision gets its own article but Aerial + Grounded versions are shared.
Is the two hitboxes per article sour + Sweet, or is it Forward + Grounded? I don't recall a damage difference in Shulks counter between a regular grounded and an aerial, the problem was hit confirm is difficult in the air. The power difference is presumably really just in Instant vs regular.

To reiterate

Shulk 0x26E Vision - This gives the minimum damages (10/7%)
Shulk 0x26F Dash Vision - Again based on minimum damages (8/5%)
Shulk 0X270 Power Vision - Minimum damage (17/14%).

I assume 26A-26C is the Forward vision and it's either coupled with the default and it just has its own sweetspot.
Then 26E-270, is both the aerial and grounded version, if I recall in Shaya's data thread there is a flag for this situation.

Last edited:

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Here's stuff for DK. I think this was in the character data thread Shaya made, but I put it in the format requested here.

EDIT: Accidentally had typos for storm punch (aka copy paste fail)

donkey 0x220 Cargo Ftoss
donkey 0x221 Cargo Btoss
donkey 0x222 Cargo Utoss
donkey 0x223 Cargo Dtoss

donkey 0x230 Giant Punch (ground, uncharged)
donkey 0x231 Lightning Punch (ground, uncharged)
donkey 0x232 Storm Punch (ground, uncharged)

donkey 0x234 Giant Punch (ground, charged)
donkey 0x235 Lightning Punch (ground, charged)
donkey 0x236 Storm Punch (ground, charged)

donkey 0x244 Giant Punch (air, uncharged)
donkey 0x245 Lightning Punch (air, uncharged)
donkey 0x246 Storm Punch (air, uncharged)

donkey 0x248 Giant Punch (air, charged)
donkey 0x249 Lightning Punch (air, charged)
donkey 0x24a Storm Punch (air, charged)

donkey 0x24c Headbutt (ground)
donkey 0x24d Jumping Headbutt (ground)
donkey 0x24e Stubborn Headbutt (ground)

donkey 0x250 Headbutt (air)
donkey 0x251 Jumping Headbutt (air)
donkey 0x252 Stubborn Headbutt (air)

donkey 0x254 Spinning Kong (ground)
donkey 0x255 Chopper Kong (ground)
donkey 0x256 Kong Cyclone (ground)

donkey 0x258 Spinning Kong (air)
donkey 0x259 Chopper Kong (air)
donkey 0x25a Kong Cyclone (air)

donkey 0x260 Hand Slap (ground, loop)
donkey 0x261 Focused Slap (ground, loop)
donkey 0x262 Hot Slap (ground, loop)

donkey 0x268 Hand Slap (air)
donkey 0x269 Focused Slap (air)
donkey 0x26a Hot Slap (air)

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I decided to go through what @ Kofu Kofu found for G&W, clean it up a bit, and expand on it greatly. Here's the final result:

gamewatch 0x210 Chef (ground)
gamewatch 0x211 XXL Chef (ground)
gamewatch 0x212 Short-Order Chef (ground)
gamewatch 0x214 Chef (aerial)
gamewatch 0x215 XXL Chef (aerial)
gamewatch 0x216 Short-Order Chef (aerial)

gamewatch 0x218 Judge 1 (ground)
gamewatch 0x219 Extreme Judge 1 (ground)
gamewatch 0x21a Chain Judge 1 (ground)
gamewatch 0x21c Judge 2 (ground)
gamewatch 0x21d Extreme Judge 2 (ground, unused)
gamewatch 0x21e Chain Judge 2 (ground)
gamewatch 0x220 Judge 3 (ground)
gamewatch 0x221 Extreme Judge 3 (ground, unused)
gamewatch 0x222 Chain Judge 3 (ground)
gamewatch 0x224 Judge 4 (ground)
gamewatch 0x225 Extreme Judge 4 (ground, unused)
gamewatch 0x226 Chain Judge 4 (ground)
gamewatch 0x228 Judge 5 (ground)
gamewatch 0x229 Extreme Judge 5 (ground, unused)
gamewatch 0x22a Chain Judge 5 (ground)
gamewatch 0x22c Judge 6 (ground)
gamewatch 0x22d Extreme Judge 6 (ground, unused)
gamewatch 0x22e Chain Judge 6 (ground)
gamewatch 0x230 Judge 7 (ground)
gamewatch 0x231 Extreme Judge 7 (ground, unused)
gamewatch 0x232 Chain Judge 7 (ground)
gamewatch 0x234 Judge 8 (ground)
gamewatch 0x235 Extreme Judge 8 (ground, unused)
gamewatch 0x236 Chain Judge 8 (ground)
gamewatch 0x238 Judge 9 (ground)
gamewatch 0x239 Extreme Judge 9 (ground)
gamewatch 0x23a Chain Judge 9 (ground)

gamewatch 0x23c Judge 1 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x23d Extreme Judge 1 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x23e Chain Judge 1 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x240 Judge 2 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x241 Extreme Judge 2 (aerial, unused)
gamewatch 0x242 Chain Judge 2 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x244 Judge 3 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x245 Extreme Judge 3 (aerial, unused)
gamewatch 0x246 Chain Judge 3 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x248 Judge 4 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x249 Extreme Judge 4 (aerial, unused)
gamewatch 0x24a Chain Judge 4 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x24c Judge 5 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x24d Extreme Judge 5 (aerial, unused)
gamewatch 0x24e Chain Judge 5 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x250 Judge 6 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x251 Extreme Judge 6 (aerial, unused)
gamewatch 0x252 Chain Judge 6 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x254 Judge 7 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x255 Extreme Judge 7 (aerial, unused)
gamewatch 0x256 Chain Judge 7 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x258 Judge 8 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x259 Extreme Judge 8 (aerial, unused)
gamewatch 0x25a Chain Judge 8 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x25c Judge 9 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x25d Extreme Judge 9 (aerial)
gamewatch 0x25e Chain Judge 9 (aerial)

gamewatch 0x260 Fire (ground)
gamewatch 0x261 Heavy Trampoline (ground)
gamewatch 0x262 Trampoline High Jump (ground)
gamewatch 0x264 Fire (aerial)
gamewatch 0x265 Heavy Trampoline (aerial)
gamewatch 0x266 Trampoline High Jump (aerial)

gamewatch 0x270 Oil Panic (ground, initial)
gamewatch 0x271 Efficient Panic (ground, initial)
gamewatch 0x272 Panic Overload (ground, initial)
gamewatch 0x278 Oil Panic (ground, hit)
gamewatch 0x279 Efficient Panic (ground, hit)
gamewatch 0x27a Panic Overload (ground, hit)
gamewatch 0x280 Oil Panic (aerial, initial)
gamewatch 0x281 Efficient Panic (aerial, initial)
gamewatch 0x282 Panic Overload (aerial, initial)
gamewatch 0x288 Oil Panic (aerial, hit)
gamewatch 0x289 Efficient Panic (aerial, hit)
gamewatch 0x28a Panic Overload (aerial, hit)

Sub-action 0x20e is a very strange one you call attention to. It is literally identical to his usmash (even calls his usmash directly for graphics, sound, and expression!) except different bones are intangible. Whatever that subroutine at the start of his usmash is probably determines whether normal usmash or this extra one is used (that sub-routine does not map to a sub-action so I cannot view its contents with Master Core being what it is for now; forcing it to start reading code at a particular sub-routine address would be my top Master Core feature request). If I had to throw out a guess, I'd guess that some exotic game state like having a Metal Box screws with G&W's bone structure (since it makes him have a 3d model!) and requires this. Sub-action 0x20F likewise points directly to usmash's charging state with all four functions (game, gfx, sound, expression) so this being an exotic game state replacement for usmash seems likely. It's also possible this is just some debug, unused sub-action that somehow just hung around in the code through release.

I'm entirely sure the ranges 0x274-0x276 and 0x27c-0x27e are two additional Oil Panic related states (for all three custom variations), but I don't know what they are (one is probably putting it away without absorbing anything while another is probably actually catching something?). 0x284-0x286 and 0x28c-0x28e are the aerial analogues for these mysterious states. Likewise there are two sets of undocumented up special states, one definitely being the floating in the parachute state and the other being... something hopefully.

I'm pretty sure everything starting at 0x290 is final smash related on G&W.

A G&W exclusive function worth noting:

unk_170(0xF, 0x2100, ) on G&W seems to allow Oil Panic to begin absorbing things it can absorb.

EDIT:

From what Big O posted, I can glean the following:

donkey 0x228 Giant Punch (ground, wind-up)
donkey 0x229 Lightning Punch (ground, wind-up)
donkey 0x22a Storm Punch (ground, wind-up)
donkey 0x23c Giant Punch (aerial, wind-up)
donkey 0x23d Lightning Punch (aerial, wind-up)
donkey 0x23e Storm Punch (aerial, wind-up)

donkey 0x25c Hand Slap (ground, start-up)
donkey 0x25d Focused Slap (ground, start-up)
donkey 0x25e Hot Slap (ground, start-up)
donkey 0x264 Hand Slap (aerial, start-up)
donkey 0x265 Focused Slap (aerial, start-up)
donkey 0x266 Hot Slap (aerial, start-up)

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to DK's down special as well in the lower states, but I'm not sure how to trigger the associated hits.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos , looks like that pretty well rounds up Game & Watch's Specials. I was only looking at Thinkaman's pastebin file so whatever was missing from there I didn't do. 0x278, 0x279, 0x27a and 0x28a being Oil Panic related makes more sense than DTilt stuff given its positioning. I just saw the 1% damage and was a bit flummoxed. I guess the game has to but some value of damage there even if it's variable (just like how in Pokémon variable damage moves tend to have a coded damage of 1, even if they always have a higher base power). I just wanted to be helpful, because I think this is neat.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Huuuuge update. Totally updated the formatting, now accounts for all hitboxes.

Edit:
You'll note that I have taken the liberty of labeling all knockback variables in a newer, vastly more useful convention.

Every hitbox is denoted as either:
Base + Growth

-or-

Fixed + Weight

As we understand it, Base and Fixed knockback does not scale with any other factors except rage. We are not aware of any difference between the two. However, they need to be labeled and regarded differently, because they are stored in a different manner and use different scales. 100 Base knockback is huge, while 100 Fixed knockback is nothing.

Growth knockback scales with hitbox damage, enemy damage, enemy weight, and rage. I have taken the liberty of multiplying all Growth values by their hitboxes damage. There are exactly zero cases where this would not be the preferred way to consider and compare the data.

Weight Knockback scales with enemy weight and rage.

Edit: Updated again to hide redundant hitboxes.

Edit: Filtered out fake 3% hitboxes in throws. (I did a full search to ensure no real hitboxes were affected)

Edit: Added multi-hit loop data. Still missing anything locked in a sub-expression.

Last edited:
Top Bottom