• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Competitive Pokemon analysis and Moveset Disscussion

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Then it became not OP.

And then Smogon banned it anyways.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I use TTar on like every team.

What is not to love about him.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm still quite confused as to how a dinosaur evolved from some larvae to be honest but oh well, Tyranitar is quite awesome.

I use Choice Specs Tyranitar all the time, works wonders.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hippowdon at least walls stuff. He can also recover and phaze. Ever tried the spdef version? Byebye Landorus.

DD Ttar is pretty good though. Should be used more.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Lmao TTar has hella good attacking stats and can run basically any imaginable offensive or defensive set.

There simply isn't a Pokemon out there that can do what TTar does, especially not with the kind of nearly unpredictable variety TTar has. Especially not so while summoning Sand =p

@Tery: Flareon is worse than ever.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Lmao TTar has hella good attacking stats and can run basically any imaginable offensive or defensive set.

There simply isn't a Pokemon out there that can do what TTar does, especially not with the kind of nearly unpredictable variety TTar has. Especially not so while summoning Sand =p

@Tery: Flareon is worse than ever.
Tyranitar would be soooo much better if he just had a usable Speed stat. In a game so dominated by speedy attackers he suffers I feel. He just always feels like dead weight every time I use him.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I can't believe a Pokemon with a base 180 STAB move isn't OU. I guess that typing really weighs him down.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Tyranitar would be soooo much better if he just had a usable Speed stat. In a game so dominated by speedy attackers he suffers I feel. He just always feels like dead weight every time I use him.
His speed is his ONLY weakness, and it's not even much of a weakness at that. 61 is just fast enough to outspeed basically all the "slow Pokemon" even with a -spe nature (or a few more with Netural speed), and with larger investment, or even a choice scarf (ScarfTar IS viable) TTar can outpace the relevant Metagame. Terrakion and Landorus do give it problems, though :/

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Tkon gives everything trouble. That thing is dumb.

But not as dumb as Keldeo and TechniLoom, who will both be instabanned.

Top Bottom