• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPETITIVE Brawl+: Code Agenda

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Updated tester list. If you are on the list plz give feed back to your fellow testers!

Code:
[FONT="Arial Black"]

[COLOR="Red"]Bowser:[/COLOR]
*Kupo15

[COLOR="Red"]Captain Falcon:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Shanus
Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Charizard:[/COLOR]
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Falco:[/COLOR]
Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Fox:[/COLOR]
Osi
KayJay
Zilactic
johe
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]King D3:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Osi

[COLOR="Red"]Diddy Kong:[/COLOR]
Shanus
Osi*
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]DK:[/COLOR]
Shadic
Osi
leafgreen386

[COLOR="Red"]Ganondorf:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Shanus
johe
leafgreen386

[COLOR="Red"]Iceclimbers:[/COLOR]
Osi

[COLOR="Red"]Ike:[/COLOR]
Shadic
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Ivysaur:[/COLOR]
Shadic

[COLOR="Red"]Jigglypuff:[/COLOR]
Osi
Kayjay
*plasmatorture
leafgreen386

[COLOR="Red"]Kirby:[/COLOR]
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Link:[/COLOR]
Shadic
KayJay

[COLOR="Red"]Lucas:[/COLOR]
*plasmatorture

[COLOR="Red"]Lucario:[/COLOR]
Paprika Killer
Shanus
Osi*
plasmatorture

[COLOR="Red"]Luigi:[/COLOR]
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Mario:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Osi
Marioblaze

[COLOR="Red"]Marth:[/COLOR]
*Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]MetaKnight:[/COLOR]
Paprika Killer
Shanus
Zilactic

[COLOR="Red"]Mr. Game & Watch:[/COLOR]
*plasmatorture

[COLOR="Red"]Ness:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Shanus
Osi*
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Olimar:[/COLOR]
Shanus
*plasmatorture
Zilactic

[COLOR="Red"]Peach:[/COLOR]
Osi
KayJay

[COLOR="Red"]pikachu:[/COLOR]
Osi
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Pit:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Osi
*plasmatorture

[COLOR="Red"]Rob:[/COLOR]
*Shanus

[COLOR="Red"]Samus:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Osi

[COLOR="Red"]Sheik:[/COLOR]
Osi
johe
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Sonic:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Osi*
KayJay  	
Dark Sonic

[COLOR="Red"]Squirtle:[/COLOR]
WeirdoZ Inc
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Wario:[/COLOR]
Zilactic

[COLOR="Red"]Wolf:[/COLOR]
Osi
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Yoshi:[/COLOR]
Osi
Kayjay
plasmatorture 

[COLOR="Red"]Zelda:[/COLOR]
Kayjay
*plasmatorture

[COLOR="Red"]ZSS:[/COLOR]
Kupo15
Osi*

[I]* Indicates rarely used or played by person in poster's smash group.[/I]
[/FONT]

Mechanics as in char-specific ATs? No. I never bothered because VB never seemed worth learning at a higher level. I did, however, play a ton (mainly 1v1, tournament rules) from when Brawl came out as random. I have extensive hours as each character, and know how to play as them at a decent level. It was only about a little over a month ago when I found out about B+ that I started picking characters. Not that most of the characters I listed (for myself), save Diddy and maybe Ness, Lucas, and Yoshi, have very complicated specific techniques or mechanics that I am not so great at (although Yoshi and Ness are two of my best characters so I dunno).

I can easily work out comboes with most characters, and generally know what approaches are good and bad. I'm not an expert at the game or with any one character (Marth is definitley my main, however), but to test B+ stuff at some level (ie is the hitlag too low? etc.) doesn't require super advanced play to realize.

My roommate, on the other hand, definitley isn't as good as me (he can't even shorthop consistently) and doesn't always agree with the goals of the project (ie he likes brawl's stale move system :dizzy: ), but he certainly is above average when it comes to the greater smash community.

I assure you, though, that except for Ivysaur and actually ROB I think everyone gets played at least every other playsession, which are a few times a week. So I guess I want to know - are you making a list of what characters are being tested with B+ at all, orwhat characters are being tested by people specifically skilled in that character?

If it's the former, go ahead and pare my list down to Fox, Marth, Kirby, Squirtle, Luigi, Charizard, and Sheik, and my roommates to Lucario, Pit, Zelda, and G&W.
Good enough for me. And it is the first one, that is what characters everyone tends to test with the codes. I know B+ is changing how some characters work and play completely, but as shown some people like Dark Sonic have a goto character that they feel comfortable with and test combos with or see how whatever new code works for them. Plus the list allows to kinda see where each person is getting their opinions on the feel of the game. Kupo for example could be only playing light and speedy characters and thus have an unintended bias on what values work for jabs.

Plus its interesting and could be nice to look back at when B+ takes off, knowing you had a part in it puts that warm and fuzzy felling inside your controller >_>.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
It would be AWESOME if the announcer still said their names on selecting the character. We all know the sound is in the game, but can that interaction be coded?
Frogles is right. It says all of their names correctly.

Okay, I updated/fixed basically all the flaws I could see in my CSS. And I used that one code to make the Zelda/Sheik icon just be Zelda's. I haven't gotten the chance to test it yet, can somebody tell me how it goes?

Should look like this:

Code:
Shadic's CSS + Zelda Icon [spunit262]
0668310C 00000040
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800020 2C050029
40A10008 38A00028
94A30004 3B7B0001
2C1B0032 4180FFDC
48000028 60000000
04690338 48000068
066900d8 00000008
2c170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000028
00010207 11030617
0823091A 24132104
160A1D20 0D050E25
180B1F27 1E220C15
0F141019 12261C29
046900E8 60000000

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Thanks - Be sure to tell me how it goes. You're the first to test it, hah.

And hoping that this works with the Pokemon codes - Can anybody confirm or deny? Because if it did, and we end up with a couple of spare lines, that character select screen should work great with the Pokemon select codes.

And it couldn't hurt to give Brawl+ something different from regular Brawl, cosmetics-wise... I think I may be a bit hopeful, however.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I really like the cosmetics codes. I made my own custom CSS. It'd be really funny if we ended up banning MK and we took him off the selection screen.
Code:
Yeroc's Custom CSS [spunit262] (19 lines)
0668310C 00000040
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800020 2C050029
40A10008 38A00028
94A30004 3B7B0001
2C1B0032 4180FFDC
48000028 60000000
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000028
00090D01 03170607
2627150C 051A0410
16130823 14020E11
0A0B1F25 1B202824
0F212219 18122928
I also made a color code for pretty awesome new shields. The base color is black with colored highlights. I'd like to do one for the CPUs but I don't know the address for it.
Code:
Colored shields [Phantom wings] (20 lines)
4A000000 80F59A60
14000088 FF3AB700
14000090 FF000000
140000A0 FF000000
140000A8 00000000
4A000000 80F59ED4
14000088 00FFFF00
14000090 0000FF00
140000A0 0080FF00
140000A8 00000000
4A000000 80F5A348
14000088 FAF9E100
14000090 FFFF0000
140000A0 FFFF8000
140000A8 00000000
4A000000 80F5A7BC
14000088 88FCAE00
14000090 00FF0000
140000A0 00C00000
140000A8 00000000

Magus420

Smash Master
For the Fox's lasers thing on shield, you have to consider hitlag as well as shieldstun in this case. Since the lasers are projectiles Fox does not go into hitlag himself when they hit, so the hitlag has the same effect here as the shieldstun for trapping them in their shield.

His lasers repeat every 10 frames, so if they were to stay in place they would be trapped in shield if the hitlag + shieldstun >= 10. Since they get some pushback from them, to consistently trap them it's probably hitlag + shieldstun >= 11.

Also yes, the numbers I gave in that big list of multihitting moves were from Melee. By looking at which ones lock you in shield during them and which don't, and comparing them to equal/near equal counterparts in Brawl (damage on the hitboxes & number of frames between each of the hits), you can get a good measurement of the shieldstun on weak hits with the values you're using on the shieldstun code.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Kevin - I messed up with the code and forgot to add the Zelda icon part, actually. Try it again, I edited my post.

Also, you probably shouldn't quote my post, for the sake of anti-clutter. :p

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
@Shadic Yeah I just edited my post to unquote that huge chunk of text and picture :p

works perfect now

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Awesome, thanks for the testing and everything, Kevin. And of course, thanks to spunit262 for the codes.

zxeon

Smash Lord
For the Fox's lasers thing on shield, you have to consider hitlag as well as shieldstun in this case. Since the lasers are projectiles Fox does not go into hitlag himself when they hit, so the hitlag has the same effect here as the shieldstun for trapping them in their shield.

His lasers repeat every 10 frames, so if they were to stay in place they would be trapped in shield if the hitlag + shieldstun >= 10. Since they get some pushback from them, to consistently trap them it's probably hitlag + shieldstun >= 11.

Also yes, the numbers I gave in that big list of multihitting moves were from Melee. By looking at which ones lock you in shield during them and which don't, and comparing them to equal/near equal counterparts in Brawl (damage on the hitboxes & number of frames between each of the hits), you can get a good measurement of the shieldstun on weak hits with the values you're using on the shieldstun code.

Hitlag on Fox's lasers?

WeirdoZ Inc.

Smash Apprentice
The Individual Pokemon only work with that Custom Select Screen if you hold down shield. So you have to use the Character Select Screen code in combination with the Independent Pokemon code. Also, after some testing, after a match the cursor goes to the base character's icon. So if you play a match as ZSS, after the match, your cursor will be on Samus. For the Pokemon if goes to Ice Climbers (Probably since Trainer isn't there).

Magus420

Smash Master
Yes, they have hitlag when they are blocked. Well, they did this before anyway. If they actually don't anymore and a 3 damage hit is doing about 10-11 or more frames of shieldstun you guys are waaaaaaaay off base with the values you're using on the code, lol.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
The Individual Pokemon only work with that Custom Select Screen if you hold down shield. So you have to use the Character Select Screen code in combination with the Independent Pokemon code.
Yeah, I already knew the second part was the case. I'm glad to see that they work together, though. I was worried that the code would only work for the Pokemon Trainer icon.

Also, after some testing, after a match the cursor goes to the base character's icon. So if you play a match as ZSS, after the match, your cursor will be on Samus. For the Pokemon if goes to Ice Climbers (Probably since Trainer isn't there).
That's odd. You're likely right about the Ice Climbers thing, though. I think it's a small enough glitch that it doesn't really matter, as annoying as it may be.

But by cursor, do you mean the pog-like icon that shows who you're selecting, or just the hand cursor? The actual character selection being changed could be a hassle, but I don't think there's any way around it.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
I'm all for custom CSS in Brawl+, I think it's awesome. I think it'd be 10x better if, when chosing separate pokemon, it auto enacts the independent pokemon code for that pokemon. Conversely, if you wanted to play all three you could choose the PT. I saw some one mention this a few pages back, and I saw that Spunit said it had already been requested.

That would be so darn cool. Spunit, you're the man! I hope you can figure out how to do this! ;)

Anyway, about the gravity codes. I'm going to use them when I play with my friend tomorrow.

I heard people mention "1.1" as a value so many times, I don't know if this is for downwards grav or upwards.

Could someone please post the values they use for each, also, is it even necesarry to use values for each. It's my understanding that for on of the values a value of .95 is good because it lessens the pull when you jump undoing any nerfing on recovery height and jump height.

PLEASE PLASE help me! Thanks guys! I tried doing the values myself, but I'm not good at math. lol.

WeirdoZ Inc.

Smash Apprentice
But by cursor, do you mean the pog-like icon that shows who you're selecting, or just the hand cursor? The actual character selection being changed could be a hassle, but I don't think there's any way around it.
Yea, I mean that counter thing, not the hand. It's just kinda confusing since there's 2 "cursors" for each player.

Anyway, about the gravity codes. I'm going to use them when I play with my friend tomorrow.

I heard people mention "1.1" as a value so many times, I don't know if this is for downwards grav or upwards.

Could someone please post the values they use for each, also, is it even necesarry to use values for each. It's my understanding that for on of the values a value of .95 is good because it lessens the pull when you jump undoing any nerfing on recovery height and jump height.

PLEASE PLASE help me! Thanks guys! I tried doing the values myself, but I'm not good at math. lol.
The 1.1 has been used for both, but for upward gravity it's actually lessening jump height (and maybe increasing jump speed). I use 0.95 for upward gravity. It very slightly heightens jump and recovery height.

Alopex

Smash Ace
Hmm... alright then Magus. So if I were to use the hitlag code to reduce the hitlag, you think the Lasers would no longer shieldlock even with the 3% hits?

Would the hitlag have this kind of added shieldstun effect on all projectiles?

If I'm understanding you right, the hitlag only compounds with the shieldstun if the attacker itself doesn't get hitlag, meaning if it's a projectile.

So then all projectiles' shieldstun would be reduced with a reduction in hitlag. Correct?

If that's so, then I don't think we should be testing projectile shieldstun until we've decided on a hitlag reduction value.

But testing for non-projectile attacks would still be accurate regardless of hitlag value, yes?

EDIT: Does the CSS work with changing colors and Team colors?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Yea, I mean that counter thing, not the hand. It's just kinda confusing since there's 2 "cursors" for each player.
Shoot, that's really annoying. Oh well.

I'm all for custom CSS in Brawl+, I think it's awesome. I think it'd be 10x better if, when chosing separate pokemon, it auto enacts the independent pokemon code for that pokemon. Conversely, if you wanted to play all three you could choose the PT. I saw some one mention this a few pages back, and I saw that Spunit said it had already been requested.
The only problem I can think of that causing would be that I'd have to remove somebody from the roster, as a 40 character roster aligns much cleaner than a 41. And four rows is about all you're going to have looking decent on the CSS without some sort of complex hacking. Heck, it may even be the limit, I've not tried going over it.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
When I talk about 1.1 grav I usually mean downwards Orca (aka, fallspeed). That's probably the one you want. I use 1.15 (3F99999A) and I think any more than that is pushing it. I'll probably try for 1.1 or 1.125 and maybe a little extra fastfall speed though, that'd be interesting.

Edit: Shadic, I think someone said the max is 50. And you could be crafty and use blank squares (0x28) on the sides for some rows. I haven't tried any more squares than 40, so I don't know what happens then.

Edit2: Yes it does, Aloplex. ZSS has her own picture with colors. It's awesome. And with the multifaceted characters it's possible to pick the different squares and be the same color. Kinda neat. It'd be really easy to have 4 blue charizards on the map at the same time with all the PT squares put into the CSS.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If the Pokemon code ends up being used in Brawl+, I guess I'll change the Zelda/Sheik thing, I'm going to have to completely redo the code though, and that's annoying.

Yeroc - Have you seen it with 50? The icons with 4 rows are quite crowded, I don't think you want the icons that small with 50.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Man I am loving that CSS code. Hope it makes it into the final product. And I added you yeroc.

Code:
[FONT="Arial Black"]

*Kupo15

Kupo15
Shanus
Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 

plasmatorture 

Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 

Osi
KayJay
Zilactic
johe
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

Kupo15
Osi

Shanus
Osi*
plasmatorture 

Shadic
Osi
leafgreen386

Kupo15
Shanus
johe
leafgreen386

Osi

Shadic
plasmatorture 

Shadic

Osi
Kayjay
*plasmatorture
leafgreen386

plasmatorture 

Shadic
KayJay

*plasmatorture

Paprika Killer
Shanus
Osi*
plasmatorture

plasmatorture 

Kupo15
Osi
Marioblaze

*Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 

Paprika Killer
Shanus
Zilactic

*plasmatorture

Kupo15
Shanus
Osi*
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

Shanus
*plasmatorture
Zilactic

Osi
KayJay

Osi
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

Kupo15
Osi
*plasmatorture

*Shanus

Kupo15
Osi

Osi
johe
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

Kupo15
Osi*
KayJay  	
Dark Sonic

WeirdoZ Inc
plasmatorture 

Zilactic

Osi
plasmatorture 

Osi
Kayjay
plasmatorture 

Kayjay
*plasmatorture

Kupo15
Osi*
Yeroc 

[/FONT]

Alopex

Smash Ace
Question: What's the current issue with the hitlag modifier?

Like, what's preventing everyone from finding a standard value?

Problems with the code? Problematic moves? Elemental moves?

I'm not informed since I've been focusing all my attention strictly on shieldstun.

But now that Magus said projectile hitlag and shieldstun are related, I have no choice but to get involved in testing it out too.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord

I'm not informed since I'll focusing all my attention strictly on shieldstun.

But now that Magus said projectile hitlag and shieldstun are related, I have no choice but to get involved in testing it out too.
dunno. my hitlag works fine, afaik. although, i haven't been reading the thread lately been to busy playing. :chuckle:

GPDP

Smash Ace
Add me as a tester for Marth, Falco, and Captain Falcon. I also use Link, Ganondorf, Bowser, Snake, and DK sometimes.

storm92

Smash Ace
I'm still not on that list, yet was the first to ask to be added ._.

Put me as testing CF, Sheik, Marth, Luigi, Fox, Falco, Kirby, DK, and Peach.
My friends test out Zelda and Yoshi.

Alopex

Smash Ace
dunno. my hitlag works fine, afaik. although, i haven't been reading the thread lately been to busy playing. :chuckle:
Your Lucas isn't hitting with all 3 hits of his Dsmash with your hitlag?

I read that was an issue.

Hook me up with your values, I'll give them a whirl.

And more questions about hitlag:

Is it all fixed to account for hitlag on the attacker? Are drills causing the proper amount of hitlag on the attacker too, etc?

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
Your Lucas isn't hitting with all 3 hits of his Dsmash with your hitlag?

I read that was an issue.

Hook me up with your values, I'll give them a whirl.

And more questions about hitlag:

Is it all fixed to account for hitlag on the attacker? Are drills causing the proper amount of hitlag on the attacker too, etc?
oh. that he is, i remember now.

who cares though, lucas needs a buff.

(seriously though, i think it may have to do with the elemental hitlag thing)

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
I'm still not on that list, yet was the first to ask to be added ._.

Put me as testing CF, Sheik, Marth, Luigi, Fox, Falco, Kirby, DK, and Peach.
My friends test out Zelda and Yoshi.
Sorry about that, must not have seen ya. List is below. If you are on it test like crazy and get your voice heard for B+.

Code:
[FONT="Arial Black"]

*Kupo15
*GPDP 

Kupo15
Shanus
Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 
GPDP 
storm92 

plasmatorture 

Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 
GPDP 
storm92 

Osi
KayJay
Zilactic
johe
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 
storm92 

Kupo15
Osi

Shanus
Osi*
plasmatorture 

Shadic
Osi
leafgreen386
*GPDP 
storm92 

Kupo15
Shanus
johe
leafgreen386
*GPDP 

Osi

Shadic
plasmatorture 

Shadic

Osi
Kayjay
*plasmatorture
leafgreen386

plasmatorture 
storm92 

Shadic
KayJay

*plasmatorture

Paprika Killer
Shanus
Osi*
plasmatorture

plasmatorture 
storm92 

Kupo15
Osi
Marioblaze

*Osi
zxeon
plasmatorture 
GPDP 
storm92 

Paprika Killer
Shanus
Zilactic

*plasmatorture

Kupo15
Shanus
Osi*
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

Shanus
*plasmatorture
Zilactic

Osi
KayJay
storm92 

Osi
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 

Kupo15
Osi
*plasmatorture

*Shanus

Kupo15
Osi

Osi
johe
leafgreen386
plasmatorture 
storm92 

[COLOR="Red"]Snake[/COLOR]
*GPDP 

Kupo15
Osi*
KayJay  	
Dark Sonic

WeirdoZ Inc
plasmatorture 

Zilactic

Osi
plasmatorture 

Osi
Kayjay
plasmatorture 
*storm92

Kayjay
*plasmatorture
*storm92 

Kupo15
Osi*
Yeroc 

[/FONT]

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I've been way behind today. May i ask what everyone is testing? Is it shieldstun?

Edit: lol just beat you to it jiang

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
@Cobalt
My training partner Bleak was a Bowser main when Brawl came out, and he knows pretty much everything about him. He doesn't post here but has been involved in B+ through me since day one. You can put Bleak down under Bowser.

Ok, so why hasn't anyone commented on this?
I recently found a jab lock infinite with Sonic, with a semi reliable setup (posted it on the last page as well)
Setup: Side B hop->footstool->up B->auto cancel dair (don't hit them with the dair)->jablock
Infinite: during jab lock dash past your opponent and do a pivot jab (this must be done quickly, the window is pretty tight.
Is the infinite due to the run speed increase that you were testing at the time, or due to the dash dance code? Or both...

Should we have a thread to report our findings to or something (you know, for the really out of the box ideas that are being tested). I think it could be a real boost to the character's individual metagames in brawl+
The best bet would be to actually report your finding directly in that characters existing sub-forum. This would get people in each forum who haven't taken notice interested in B+. You can of course echo the data here as well.

Starscream

Smash Ace

I'm not informed since I've been focusing all my attention strictly on shieldstun.

There's nothing wrong with Hitlag except the person being hit gets extra hitlag from elemental attacks. That's why Lucas can hit with all 3 hits of his Dsmash, they aren't getting launched fast enough. Even if Lucas needed a buff I don't think having his Dsmash do 40% is the way to go about it. Falcon's knee and Zelda's kicks also look really weird with the hitlag only affecting the opponent.

But I do really like 50% hitlag with breakpoint 2. 50% with 1 frame added isn't bad too.

You can put me down as a tester for Falco, Marth, and Falcon if you want but it doesn't really matter to me since I don't have anyone to really test with besides CPUs and myself in training mode.

kupo15

Smash Hero
So, I'm full up on codespace, without the CSS, and I've not even tried the SH code. Who do we talk to about combining?

Edit: Put me on as a ZSS tester.
I asked paprika if he could help and he said he would. I hope he gets it done soon..:\

Alopex

Smash Ace
Ok, so why hasn't anyone commented on this?
Probably because it's not really an infinite. It's a jab lock.

And the jab/laser/icicle lock is something we're trying to remove. So once it's gone, that combo will no longer lead to a jab lock and thus won't be an infinite.

Also, it requires a footstool.

With Brawl+ speed, consistent footstooling is going to be just about impossible, so it won't even be that good a combo without the jab lock either once all is said and done.

EDIT:
@ Starcream

So if the hitlag isn't properly affecting elemental attacks, why is the code considered perfect in the OP? Shouldn't it still be a beta code so that we don't forget that the hitlag code still needs adjustments?

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Here's another custom CSS I whipped up. I tried to keep more character groups closer to their standard Brawl positions. It's pretty intuitive. Sorry I don't have a picture, if anyone with a capture device or digital camera wants to that'd be cool.

SHeLL's CSS + Zelda Icon [spunit262]
0668310C 00000040
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800020 2C050029
40A10008 38A00028
94A30004 3B7B0001
2C1B0032 4180FFDC
48000028 60000000
04690338 48000068
066900d8 00000008
2c170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000028
00010203 06070A11
081D091A 24041613
2721201E 0D050E18
1F25260B 231C0C15
0F141022 12191729
046900E8 60000000

I tested out the dashspeed modifier with MookieRah's suggestion of 1.2 . It's pretty fast. I really enjoy the moderate speed it gives Ganondorf, but cower at the speeds it gives MK. I'm not sure if 1.2 is a good amount or if I'll try a little slower. One thing I like is that the 1.2 mentally seems more noticeable with the slower characters. This helps a game that is gradually returning favor to the fast characters.

Also, would any hacker mind figuring out how to make the short hop code not apply to specified characters? I think it's a great code, but it's somewhat controversial if it limits thunderstomping and DK double bairing.

Top Bottom