• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Patch Notes v1.1.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperTorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperTorn
Some slight difference in Marth's jab? Pre-patch, first jab it would lift opponents in the air for a bit but now first jab makes them land on ground first thing it hits. Anyone else confirm?

TheAttitudeEra

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
Luigi dtilt always tripped. Please stop posting worthless garbage.

Also, if you're not playing in tournaments at the highest level, you have no reason to care about buffs or nerfs.

Excision7

Smash Rookie
yo ryu's up tilt with the smaller damaging hitboxes got buffed but kinda nerfed in a way. now each weak up tilt does 2% instead of 1% each time.

(now is less viable for very long lasting damage strings. it seems.)

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
:4greninja: Standing Grab feels a little faster, can someone confirm?

I also think :4shulk:'s Fsmash has less startup too, but I don't play him as often so I can't tell

carlos11

Smash Cadet
Can someone test Greninja's water shuriken? (It may be faster)

Also Greninja's shadow sneak. (The shadow seems to move slower)

_Sylvan_

Smash Rookie
NNID
squishyguy29
3DS FC
1478-4674-4442
Does anyone know anything about Pikachu yet? If so can they please let me know? I'd really appreciate it :laugh:

Deathball8421

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf's Usmash doesn't have a Sourspot anymore. Old sourspot uncharged = 21%, Fully Charged = 29%
Sweetspot is easier to hit with

Last edited:

GoldWindRequiem

Smash Cadet
NNID
RicochetRocket
Luigi dtilt always tripped. Please stop posting worthless garbage.

Also, if you're not playing in tournaments at the highest level, you have no reason to care about buffs or nerfs.
There's no reason to act like a jerk. Calm down.

Also, what you're telling me is that if I'm not a pro level player, I shouldn't give a damn about buffs or nerfs at all? Um... have you ever played a fighting game in your life?

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Pikachu: Thunder Wave seems to have a random chance to trip and seems more likely to fail if used in succession at higher percents, similar to ZSS's DSmash.

Mikey_Fresh

Smash Rookie
Has anyone noticed anything with R.O.B.? Haven't been able to update or test anything.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Warning Received
:4marth::4lucina:'s Dthrow comboes into Uair and Bair for real now. So far I tried it on :4megaman: in training mode and I could do Dthrow > Uair as a real combo even on 70% (you have to DJ real fast to get it tho), although it is worth noting that Mega is a semi-heavy character so it might not be the case with most others. Someone might have already mentioned it, but I thought I'd point it out anyway, love this buff.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
After testing for a bit I see no difference in Toon Link's grab range, though dash grab definitely feels faster so I stand by whoever stated there was a 2 frame startup decrease

I speak Spanish too

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Statistics show that for every 65 people in a room, 1 will flatulence in the next minute. Since their are about 500 people viewing this right now, chances are somebody just passed gas.

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Any changes for Mewtwo's hitboxes or hitbox trails?

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Ouch, that one hurt...
I had dibs on the changelist...guess mods get all the fun....>> Even though I had it up and running first.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Nah, don't buff Jigglypuff at all. Why in the world would I want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom