• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

communists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

super mecha

Smash Rookie
I believe that i forum should not run under this structure.

The moderators at the mariokartwii forum are at times unreasonable. This one guy "joe" seems to enjoy giving me infractions for posting like any other member does. He gives me infractions untill i get banned. I simply do what every one else does. I post at my own pace. The other moderators see it and do not do anything, however this one moderator likes to get on his high horse and feel powerfull.

This is not right....

Help me my fellow brothers in arms

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Just tell a administator people with gray names. There more powerful than a modertator

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
uh isn't this person talking about a different forum? they have two posts and no infractions.

and they said MarioKartWii Forum. why are y'all telling him to go to OUR administration?

or is there a joe here? I honestly have no clue lol. I'm terrible.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
uh isn't this person talking about a different forum? they have two posts and no infractions.

and they said MarioKartWii Forum. why are y'all telling him to go to OUR administration?

or is there a joe here? I honestly have no clue lol. I'm terrible.
I was also thinking this was a different forum.

But even if it's not, if he was banned here it makes sense he'd create a new profile if he wanted to complain publicly about it. (I keep wanting to spell that world publically for some bizarre reason)

There is no Joe in charge of the Mushroom kingdom forums here, so unless he's posting about Mario Kart in a different (Wrong) section, than he's talking about a different website.

Why would he go here to complain though?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I must say that you are a terrific poster!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I believe that i forum should not run under this structure.

The moderators at the mariokartwii forum are at times unreasonable. This one guy "joe" seems to enjoy giving me infractions for posting like any other member does. He gives me infractions untill i get banned. I simply do what every one else does. I post at my own pace. The other moderators see it and do not do anything, however this one moderator likes to get on his high horse and feel powerfull.

This is not right....

Help me my fellow brothers in arms
look at the bold. different forum.
Second-send a pm or message of sorts to the admins of the MKW forums.
Third-why must this be discussed here?

super mecha

Smash Rookie
i tried sending them pms, however they refuse to believe that they are wrong.

I am discussing it here because i just want to spread the word about their communist agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom