• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Command Float Help

Painless67

Smash Rookie
I've been working on a joy project for myself and friends to play. Wanted to give Gannondorf a float for his neutral b in the air like in pm but I don't know where to start. I know magic scrumpy did this in a vid so any help would be appreciated.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
i'm sorry to say it but you can't (yet?) sorry
It's possible for sure. Just need to tweak the code of his physics function for aerial neutral B. I haven't had the chance to do it but its on my to-do list.

AAAAAA

Smash Cadet
I've been working on a joy project for myself and friends to play. Wanted to give Gannondorf a float for his neutral b in the air like in pm but I don't know where to start. I know magic scrumpy did this in a vid so any help would be appreciated.
You kind of can with move logic in crazy hand. You could add an auto cancel to nullify velocities, and add peaches float action-physics to his neutral b, then change the animation and IASA function. I could try this if you want.

Painless67

Smash Rookie
Thanks so much. I knew it was possible but i just didn't know how. Thanks again

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
i'm sorry to say it but you can't (yet?) sorry
You kind of can with move logic in crazy hand. You could add an auto cancel to nullify velocities, and add peaches float action-physics to his neutral b, then change the animation and IASA function. I could try this if you want.
Thanks so much. I knew it was possible but i just didn't know how. Thanks again
https://smashboards.com/threads/ganon-float-v1-0.449465/

Top Bottom