• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coming back

porfiry

Smash Rookie
NNID
superiorundrlng
3DS FC
2277-7743-2903
Hello all,

I joined smashboards a while back and was never really active but want to change that and get more involved.

I played smash 4 for a long time, but recently have pretty much dropped it in favor of P:M. The transition is definitely tough but I'm looking to learn as much as I can and put in work to get decent. I haven't been to a tournament but would like to at some point, if only just getting involved in a local scene.

Anyhow, glad to be here.

porfiry

Smash Rookie
NNID
superiorundrlng
3DS FC
2277-7743-2903
And a fellow masochist I see, maining Falco in 4.

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
I feel like I want to make a return too, but I'm absolutely terrible at playing, and I don't feel like putting in the effort to get better. Been playing Battlefield 4 lately.

porfiry

Smash Rookie
NNID
superiorundrlng
3DS FC
2277-7743-2903
Hmu if you ever want to play online, I have pm and 4 and I'm always down to play.

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
Hey what's up? I love PM, and other than brawl, it's all I have. I don't know how to play PM online, but if there's a way to do it (hackless preferred), I'll gladly play it with you.

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
I can play PM and Brawl online with Dolphin emulator, but it takes a pretty good computer for online play.

4 is more feasible, though I'll let you know right now that I have mods ;)

porfiry

Smash Rookie
NNID
superiorundrlng
3DS FC
2277-7743-2903
Cool that sounds great. What mods do you have at the moment?

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
Mostly characters, some sound changes, and a few songs. Definitely had to change the menu music after a few years, lol

I wish someone would finish Lana over Robin... and I want summer Zelda and Palutena already!

Top Bottom