• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combos off the Yo-yo glitch

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
With many the yo-yo glitches jackets can be more focused on, but with the ghost hit combos might be a little harder for some people, I'm sure this has been discussed before but I am curious, along with yo-yo glitch set ups perhaps we should focus on what combos we can get off the yo-yo glitch.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Comboing out of yyg should be just like doing a combo any other time since a YYG hit is just as good as any other hit. You just gotta make sure your next move is a throwaway attack to get rid of the empty hit or a multi-hit attack.

Combos can be pretty nice with it, but I think most people, when they get a YYG, would rather just put their opponent into an edgeguard position with a deadline throw(off stage) or a thunder jacket(that will probably knock them off stage).

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Comboing out of yyg should be just like doing a combo any other time since a YYG hit is just as good as any other hit. You just gotta make sure your next move is a throwaway attack to get rid of the empty hit or a multi-hit attack.

Combos can be pretty nice with it, but I think most people, when they get a YYG, would rather just put their opponent into an edgeguard position with a deadline throw(off stage) or a thunder jacket(that will probably knock them off stage).
Well I feel that you need to make the most of the glitch, if you get it at low percents then maybe a combo from it will be best, other times edge guard position

Top Bottom