• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comboed On Arrival III Results! - 7/6/2012 - Red Bank, NJ

LLDL

Smash Hero
Melee Singles (34 Entrants)

1: Javier ($119.00)
2: Smelly Cat ($34.00)
3: Chain-Ace ($17.00)
4: Ryobeat
5: Pei
5: DekuNut
7: B337
7: Big Daddy Ganon
9: Grand Master Purp
9: Craig Holbrook
9: Nori
9: blankdots
13: TJP
13: Lotus
13: Nick
13: Theftz
17: Ed
17: Ayala
17: Dr Herpaderp
17: Darwin
17: Ultimate Afro Ninja
17: Mystique
17: Phil from IT
17: Andrew Mullderig
25: Spyro
25: MigitCrawler1
25: handsockpuppet
25: DoggieCape
25: Cosmic
25: Rev Up Those Fryers
25: Sam
33: bobMaN
33: Josh Corris
33: Frankie Bruce

UMK3 (5 Entrants)

1: Shock ($17.00)
2: StriCNYN3 ($5.00)
3: Summoning ($3.00)
4: Chain-Ace
5: Dr. Lipschitz

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Smellycat placing? wtf is this? im following you to tournaments for now on to steal ur money

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
damn dude are you gonna wait by my car and mug me or something? D:

because i know you're not talking about outplacing me =3

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
YO! I got 4th :D im so surprised and happy XD Good matches to everyone i played. Eduardo, im coming back next tournament AND BEATING YOU, **** marth :D. And i owe Chain-Ace some matches, i played everyone else but him and dekunut XD. Anyways, good tourney!

Are you uploading the bracket?(Found it)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Wow, large turnout. Maybe I should have gone to this, lost to Smellycat again and got dominated in Ultimate MK3. Actually, this time I'll bust out the Zelda and it'll be over. kick > sword :D

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
YO! I got 4th :D im so surprised and happy XD Good matches to everyone i played. Eduardo, im coming back next tournament AND BEATING YOU, **** marth :D. And i owe Chain-Ace some matches, i played everyone else but him and dekunut XD. Anyways, good tourney!

Are you uploading the bracket?(Found it)
Congrats on making top 5, But good luck beating Javi's Marth(Eduardo) He invited me to come with him that night but I work overnights so I couldn't make it. Javi and I go back and forth when We do Marth/Peach. I'll probably be at the no johns tourney this Saturday, so if you're there we'll do some friendlies, I wanna see how good your peach got. Take care man ^.^/

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Congrats on making top 5, But good luck beating Javi's Marth(Eduardo) He invited me to come with him that night but I work overnights so I couldn't make it. Javi and I go back and forth when We do Marth/Peach. I'll probably be at the no johns tourney this Saturday, so if you're there we'll do some friendlies, I wanna see how good your peach got. Take care man ^.^/
OH, your the peach he always plays! He told me that he always a peach, haha. I did fairly well though, i always brought him to one stock,and he was gonna play fox , but i had a match to play :p Either, hell yeah man! I cant wait to do friendlies :D

BIGDADDYGANON

Smash Cadet
Shout out to the ninjas that did teams friendlys afterwards. Pei, blank dots aka big nuts, stricnyn3( get exposed by Big Daddy) and I didn't get the name of the other kid but shout out 2 him too XD

:phone:

Top Bottom