• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMBOED ON ARRIVAL II - Ft Zhu, Linguini, Eggm, Stric

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, whoever is able to, bring tvs and cubes if you can.

icer18

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely be able to bring my Cube. Three other people will also be coming with me to enter the tournament, so they might be able to bring theirs as well.
Also, by what time should we arrive? And around what time will singles end? And is that when doubles will start?
Sorry for the question spam.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
i'd like to know when this is starting so i know when to drive down (3.5 hr drive)

i'll bring 2 n64 setups and a bunch of controllers. that way if someone wants to enter the 64 tourney but doesn't have a controller, i have a bunch of loaners (all my controllers have either new or refurbished joysticks.) i'll also bring my japanese version on smash 64 and my 4 hori mini pads for funzies ^_~

get hyped

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll be arriving at the venue at 12. Everyone should start arriving at about 1, which is when the venue want people to start arriving. Signups will be from 1 until about 2:30. Doubles will start at around 2:30, then singles after doubles finished.

I'll be lenient with people showing up later, just be sure to post in the thread or more preferably hit me on my cell which can be found in the second post. Hype.

icer18

Smash Rookie
My party and I will probably be a little late, arriving at around 3:30. We won't be participating in doubles, anyway, just singles.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
i'd like to know when this is starting so i know when to drive down (3.5 hr drive)

i'll bring 2 n64 setups and a bunch of controllers. that way if someone wants to enter the 64 tourney but doesn't have a controller, i have a bunch of loaners (all my controllers have either new or refurbished joysticks.) i'll also bring my japanese version on smash 64 and my 4 hori mini pads for funzies ^_~

get hyped
if you're coming from binghamton, see if dudu wants to come.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Low tier + amateur brackets would be cool. I"m sure we'll have the time with all the setups and the lowerish turnout expected.

Linguini

Smash Master
looking good. can anyone pick myself and hax up from nyc? gas money would of course be provided. if not its going to be so much more expensive to get there......but i'll be there.

HYPE

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I would love an amateur bracket, and 64 will be ****.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If time permits, any interest in a cheap ssb64 doubles tourney? Like $1 or even free? If you haven't experienced ssb64 doubles, you really ought to.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Expansion pack should be like a req for SSB64 doubles
They can get pretty laggy on console haha

JDD6013

Smash Rookie
Leavin now! Be there around 3:30 for 64 singles and dubz!

If it gets canceled for some reason, call me so I can save myself the 2.5 hour drive- 415-686-2323

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Chain ace just texted me. There is no wifi at the venue. But he wants everyone to bring tvs! Good luck to everyone, wish i could have gone!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey, whoever has tv's and can bring them, bring them befoer you leave.

2 of Eggm's tv's broke so we have 2 here at the moment. We have more on the way, but just in case.

Pyro, did Zhu ever get back to you?

Niko45

Smash Master
The forecast is predicting a heavy fakeness front moving in today with the potential to turn into tightness tonight and continue well into the early morning.

LLDL

Smash Hero
That's awesome, I'm glad this one turned out really well.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
This was very very good. Kind of disappointed by my placing, but I'll just have to step it up I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom