• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Discussion

Do you think Fox has an effective combo game against floaties just as he does against fast fallers?

• Yes, Fox's combos are performed the same way as if he was against a fast faller.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HighlyEducational

Smash Rookie
I wanted to make this thread as a place to discuss combos. From your bread and butter up throw to bair, dair to shine, jab to upsmash, to more committal combos such as thunders combo. I want Fox mains to come together and reflect upon the combos which they find useful.

I believe that everyone has something to learn or improve on and by replying to this thread with a setup or a combo, whether it be known or underrated, someone else may be able to learn something from it and you may find people willing to help you further improve a setup or combo which you find to work well or one that you simply want to share.

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
Fox vs floaties is easier than fox vs fast fallers imo because I play slow and you have to be fast to take out fast fallers quickly

Top Bottom