• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colors?

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
I heard someone say something about a gold plated ROB, which would be awesome. Im wondering if someone has the complete list of colors, or better yet, pics of the colors.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1) Famicon Robot
2) U.S. R.O.B.
3) Green
4) Purple
5) Black

someone correct me if there is more...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok, I swear I saw U.S. (Gray) R.O.B. in one of the videos...but I haven't seen him in any other yet...

Someone please confirm if that is selectable!!!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yay! That's the only color I had not seen yet...

I wonder if US ROB will be his default in NA Brawl?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...and, here are his alternate colors!

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
That camouflage one is pretty sweet. What's cooler than a camouflage robot? A camouflage robot with lasers, Gyromite discs, and a jet pack. If I were maining him that'd definitely be the one I'd use (sadly, that spot's already taken up by a few others, and I can't get ROB to appeal to my playstyle tastes).

qaz

Smash Rookie
I thought he was cool enough just being a robot but the yellow version is awesome!

artarian

Smash Journeyman
yellow or gold color, whatever you wanna call it, is the best......i call him Bumblebee...chang came up with the name, its awesome

qaz

Smash Rookie
It reminds me more of the main Kill Bill lady... wot's her code-name? Black Cobra?

Top Bottom