• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash Scene involved in child, sex, and drug trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.

IzseAriadneRite

Smash Rookie
I told the Colorado Fighting game communities (including staff with Akihabara Arcade) that I was a victim of trafficking from an early age, and that members of the Smash and Fighting game communities were directly involved in grooming, trafficking, and attempting to coerce me after attempting to frame me.

Both communities blocked me.

On 11/3/22, I survived a murder attempt via strangulation. I was then left, shackled, for an extended period of time, without water, naked, in a torture position. I'm trans, for context, and it was at a hospital.

The Denver Police Department said nothing happened. I was adopted by a pedophile who worked for the LImon Department of Corrections for 20+ years, and literally lived with Joanne Epstein of Goldman-Sachs' son, David Epstein.

I have proof of the attack, and have been medically evaluated as sane after the murder attempt. Twice, in fact.

My roommate admitted to being groomed, trafficked, and coerced.

On 11/23/22, their grandparents were murdered in their own home.

This is a conversation that the adults in the community NEED to have, and we NEED to teach the younger adults/children in the community the warning signs of being trafficked.

Please, I'm looking for a gaming community. And I'm looking for help getting out of the traffick ring.

Don't do what CO Smash and the FGC did. Hear me, and help others to hear our voices before they try to murder us again.

I've survived multiple murder attempts. This isn't just a meme. It's my life on the line.

Sorry to copypasta, but I've been trying to alert everyone about this for a long time now, and my hands are literally starting to hurt from having to type this often.

Here's my Twitter, where I list a lot of the names of guilty parties :

Here's my FaceBook, and a video interview with another one of the victims :

Here's my InstaGram, where I was livestreaming until I got temp banned :

Twitter and FaceBook are the easiest ways to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom