• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Are there any smash 4 gatherings in Boulder? If there's activity on other sites link please? I'm thinking of getting into smash again.
there's a CU boulder weekly in fleming room 154 (basically the corner of broadway and baseline) on thursdays from 6 until whenever. free bracket starts at 7 typically.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Is the CO discord still active and does anyone have a link? I want to get more PvP practice in. I'm not getting any besides actual bracket matches since the CU weeklies started doing low tier/random brackets before the main one and there's no time for friendlies.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Bug Fables looks like Paper Mario!!! Nice. I've been playing a lot of Melee and Metroidvanias. I hope we can have tournaments by next year. Hope you are doing well, Rizen.

Top Bottom