• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collision III Results!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Really interested see the bracket for this. I always watch the stream for these tourneys and they're always so stacked lol. I'm going to try and come to one of these.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This was basically Coontail's second tournament commentating iirc, first being Uprise 8. Works amazing with Keitaro and Pierce as well. Going to make sure he'll be commentating at Uprise 10, 11, LIRR2, CoT6, and SKTAR.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
yo Coontail with that unexpected great commentary. Thats what I'm talking about.

(unless he commentated before but this is the first time I heard it and it was great)
Yet again thanks TKO man, another compliment that I am very happy to recieve.

They used that question and answer technique. Was really good.
Glad to hear that style was worthwhile, I'll remember this Mekos and thanks!

Coontail is like.. The most chill man on the planet.
:) Thanks

wtf i love coontail's voice LOL

keep up the commentating, you're good
Wow even compliments from the legendary Coney....now I know I'm doing something right. Thanks man!

As far as my voice goes, y'all make me laugh everytime I hear myself commentate I think......thats what I sound like??

As chibo said this is my second major time commentating and I really can't believe all this hype I am getting. Please guys feel free to leave me a PM/Shoutout/ w.e but I really would love a critique of my commentary!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Vinnie- GG's. We really needed to play. It had been forever.

Nairo- Scary pose*

Atomsk- So much better. Learning you are.

Malcolm- GG's. Halberd is where the gods battle

Jbandrew- Good seeing you, buddy. Well done at the event.

Pelca- GG's. I'm glad I met you. It was fun

Remix- Glad you went but we have to mm next time like old times at the next event.

Keitaro- Always good seeing you. You make everything more entertaining. Can't wait till SKTAR

Mikekirby- GG's. Nice meeting you.

RJ- Great event. Thanks for hosting

Izumi- GG's Dave E

Gunblade- <3

iRJi

Smash Champion
Bracket image and characters are uploaded in OP. I know the characters are small and large, lol. Also, i only did top 16 characters.

Upload for bracket on AiB will be uploaded tomorrow.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I used Falcon. I'll also have some Project M matches from the tourney up soon.

Didn't do much at this like last time but the tourney was fun.

Top Bottom