• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Wewt, can't wait to play~ I'll be going to Austin this weekend, but not til Saturday, so maybe we can smash it up before then? Wednesday not til after 8:40, but thursday and friday I'm good any time

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
So we smashing today? My only john being a ride, although i can get a ride anywhere, just rather get a ride back.

:phone:

Sieguest

Smash Master
Hi all, posting to signify I am alive, a really brief schedule of my day to give you guys a feel for when I'm free.

5:30 - 7:00 AM: Corps morning stuff.
7:00 AM- 4:00 PM: Academic Day
4:30 PM and onward until bedtime: All Corps stuff.

I'm going to start keeping my phone with me during the school day. If I get a text I can check it inbetween classes and if I have a good amount time I can chill for a while.

After 5:00 PM on Fridays, I'm free for the weekend until the a bit before the football game or when my guardroom shift comes up. I'll have details on that stuff.

So that's that. Good day peeps.

iLight

Smash Lord
Hi all, posting to signify I am alive, a really brief schedule of my day to give you guys a feel for when I'm free.

5:30 - 7:00 AM: Corps morning stuff.
7:00 AM- 4:00 PM: Academic Day
4:30 PM and onward until bedtime: All Corps stuff.
I saw this part and was like... so you have a 30 minute window of happy fun times b/w Academic day and 'All Corpse stuff' lol

Sieguest

Smash Master
Yeah, though for most of my classes during the academic day I have like an hour and a half or more break between them. It's aaaaaallllllll gooood.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post but, I'm absolutely free this weekend. So if anyone is available to brawl then throw me a text or a call. :)

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I'm not free tonight, but there is a chance I will be tomorrow. If anything, you or anyone else are welcome over.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Busy busy busy

Well, in other news, MK seems like he will be banned soon o:

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I think they are saying it might go into effect after APEX. And today..hmm..DOMINION!! and some hw~

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
AJ probably playing Skyrim. Trying to be master Orc warrior or some ****

Sieguest

Smash Master
Well dadgummit :(

Oh well, ended up going to bonfire so evening wasn't totally gone. o.o
On another note: HYPE for Thanksgiving!

Sieguest

Smash Master
Well, I'm pretty sure I'll end up with another free night out tonight. Not sure yet, but if I do then I'll definitely be looking for games before BTHO T.U.

iLight

Smash Lord
Well, I'm pretty sure I'll end up with another free night out tonight. Not sure yet, but if I do then I'll definitely be looking for games before BTHO T.U.
well i'd be down to play tonight if you want to come chill, nothin happenin tonight since i beat skyrim on master give me a call if you want to chill 5712361739

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, dat skyrim. Not my type of game, I mean I'd love to play it but there's soooooooooo much to do in it and I can't focus that long on it D: . Plus, there's like BOOKS worth of reading material on it..gotta beat Skyward <3

Also, semester is almost over! \o/ Good luck everyone on your finals and such :3

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I leave tomorrow afternoon >>>:

Well let's actually start planning weekend smashfests at somebodies place or at least weekly somewhere. I think my room can accommodate the lot of us, only issue I have is that I don't have wheels. But anyway, I will see you all around soon!

Also, new MSC opening in April, read this "State-of-the-art gaming center" awww yeee

Sieguest

Smash Master
Shucks x.x I leave town Wednesday morning so I'll be gone soon too.

I'm down for weekend smashfests, pretty much all of my weekends will be free next semester now that football season is over. And HYYYPE.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Kool! Well I'll be sure to set up a small smashfest the weekend we all get back, if I'm back around then, if not, within January.

Sidenote: I also want to get better at umvc3 and ssf4, if anyone else is interested in other fighters

iLight

Smash Lord
ok everyone needs to play Bloodline Champions, this game is retardedly fun, I've been playing for like 9 days or so, and I already have like 4 and a half days of play time lol!!!

Top Bottom