• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
I can't seem to find any of the older tutorials on here or KCMM, but you basically open the stage's file in Brawlbox, find the texture of the middle of the stage, export it in a .png or .jpg format, edit it in something like GIMP or Photoshop, import it back into Brawlbox and save it.

AngryPiratehat

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have the splatoon'd delfino's secret that socalPM uses? I dunno if it's already been posted on here, but googling "splatoon delfino's secret" didn't seem to bring up anything relevant to it and I will go so far as to say I NEED IT. thanks for anyone's help

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670

Ælude

Smash Cadet
Lost woods looks sick

I havn't done any stage textures yet but I've done alot of character skins and imports so it shouldn't be too hard

t_Místico_t

Smash Rookie
Lost woods looks sick

I havn't done any stage textures yet but I've done alot of character skins and imports so it shouldn't be too hard
Does anyone have a 3.6f safe Beachville?
Beachville: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xxexd5ykubgqj2m/Beachville[ProjectM3.6].rar

Gardenville: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xfsdsmm8s4lzrhd/Gardenville[ProjectM3.6].rar

These were updated from Project M 3.6 Smashville (not 3.6b). They should be wifi-safe as well.

Edit: Before anyone ask, yes the moving platform was updated.

This was posted on reddit but since my account is new I guess it doesn't show up on others?

Last edited:

mistgun.fgc

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nin_Ghost
I've been flipping through the terrrrrribly kept pages of this thread, and I can't find a grouping of 3.5 safe stages, because OP got lazy and the mods don't care about what's stickied and what's not because reasons.

TL;DR - where can I find 3.5 safe stage skins?

Last edited:

Ishtaria

Smash Rookie
NNID
zyrochaoslegacy
I've been flipping through the terrrrrribly kept pages of this thread, and I can't find a grouping of 3.5 safe stages, because OP got lazy and the mods don't care about what's stickied and what's not because reasons.

You can usually find them right here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php but if you already checked then Modulous (the link is right here for Project M releated content: https://modulous.net/project-m/browse/new). I hope this helped!

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146

To be fair, some people have moved on and don't necessarily have the time nor patience to be updating consistently.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Quick question: There was a region that was using a GHZ that looked like it was a sunset. Everything else was pretty much unchanged but I thought the stage looked cool. Does anyone know where I could get that version of GHZ? I looked for a while before posting so I knew I wasn't just bad at looking for stuff

Edit: Never mind, I am bad at looking lol found it without trying

Last edited:

MasterZaden

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one wondering why there isn't a comprehensive guide to replacing Stages, Music, and Stage Select Screen cosmetics stickied? It seems to be the one tutorial I'm having trouble with.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Yeah - um, is there a guide specifically that works with 3.6 for replacing Stage Textures? I've tried googling around and with no results, and frankly I have no idea if there is any difference between modding 3.5 and 3.6

Top Bottom