• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collaborators List

Aayla

Smash Cadet
Here's a list of people you can contact from each EU country. The list is incomplete so please add a comment with your information and I'll make sure to add them here. Please use these info only for EUnit purpose and don't share outside the group without permission.

Denmark

Julius 'King Funk' Vissing
Smashboards: King Funk Skype: jfvissing e-mail: jfvissing@gmail.com

Finland

Jouni ‘Novi’ Sopanen

France

Pierre 'Slhoka" Leroy

Germany

Steffen ‘Stivo’ Weber
Smashboards: stivo Skype: gammagandalf699 email: stiivo91@gmail.com

Italy

Domiziana ‘seya’ Suprani
Smasboards: aayla Skype: lypophrenia email: just.seya@gmail.com

The Netherlands

Joeri ‘Ryuker’ van Ees
Perfect Vegetto

Spain

(Melee)
David 'Surrealista' Vázquez

Smashboards: Surrealista Skype: alex_mercury_2 email: dvazqugu7@gmail.com

(Brawl / PM)
Marc 'Marcbri' Briansó
Smashboards: Marcbri Skype: (I don't know, but i can ask him) email: marcbri92@hotmail.com

Sweden

Nick ‘ Rocky’ Lindholm
Skype: youforgotsweden email: nicklas.ringberger@gmail.com

Last edited:

Aayla

Smash Cadet
Spain
PD: Could we say that this is the team responsible for representing each country?
Where? I would say to keep this email private in our group for the moment. We are not an organization, we don't have a website nor anything. And most of all nobody decided that we had to be the representative smashers for each country, we are just a group of people who are trying to coordinate energies to help the eu community growing. Let's just use it to coordinate ourselves, at least until something changes.

Surrealista

Smash Apprentice
Marcbri Skype is Marctoogood

Where? I would say to keep this email private in our group for the moment. We are not an organization, we don't have a website nor anything. And most of all nobody decided that we had to be the representative smashers for each country, we are just a group of people who are trying to coordinate energies to help the eu community growing. Let's just use it to coordinate ourselves, at least until something changes.
Okay!

Top Bottom